Blog of Ammo! 100% F2P--Quitting RS, I have no choice. Pg. 5

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for your 50 RC goal, if you ever get to it, might as well get 55 Rc for 6x airs.

As for your 50 RC goal, if you ever get to it, might as well get 55 Rc for 6x airs.

yes, good point :)

this is me posting on your blog now donate some logs pl0x? <3:

when i get on this weekend and get 75 wc, i definetly got some logs with your name on them :D

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

nice stats, f2p for life :D .

good luck on 1k total! 75 wc should be a breeze by the way. you can do it!

Leapfrog229.gif

I guess cause I never saw the need. I also felt that if I moved into the version of the game that was always changing that it would in some way invalidate the work that I had already put into my account.

Hey man.

Good luck with 1k total, its not gonna be easy only playing at weekends though!

Oh well, I wouldn't sacrifice my social life for a game either.

Nice one.

yeah, but come summer, i got all week to play. Im hoping for at least 900 total and maybe more :thumbsup:

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

811 total, im officially ranked \'
=D>

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Hey, was fun luring with you, as you were actually one of the few sane ones. :P Good luck with your skilling/pking and such. :)

Ha lokis friends wouldnt stop talking :P

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

My parents are making me quit RS. They see it as a distraction on my schoolwork, and they don't want me to spend my summer in front of the computer. There is a chance i will be back, but if i do come back i will not be able to play as long. I wont be able to get on because they even went so far as to block the website.

I am sorry that i did not get to meet as many people as i would've liked, but thanks to a few special people:

NJE03- A real inspiration to me, good luck with all of your goals. I know you will make it.

Cursed Toast- I had tons of fun pking with you, i wish i could have gotten to know you better.

Zaaps1- Thanks for the donations, the fun conversations, i wish i couldve gotten to know you more. Good luck with all of your goals.

Mad Det5- He got me into skilling, idk where he went but he was a cool guy.

Many more, cant really list them all.

Ill still check in on TIF every once in a while

Keep me added so i wont be lonely if i ever get back on RS!!

Good Bye, and Good luck to everyone!!

-Ammo931

Ammo931.png