Zoid presents:the best barrow guide-Perfecting what you know

Zoidnerd

Best Darn Barrow Guide - Perfecting what you already know

Userbars Added:

guidebar1.png

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=647990][img=http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/Zoidnerd/Non%20Sigs/guidebar1.png] [/url]

ok, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m simply putting this guide together because I still get a lot of people asking me how I did barrows. The answers my friends are very simple, first off the quests needed. You will need to have done shades of Morton to do this with effectiveness. Also, 70 defense is a must and a decently deep pocket. This is the set up and inventory.

equiptitempic.jpg

equipwithcape.jpg

This is the Setup, you may replace the fury with a glory and infinity boots with mage boots or rune boots, but mage boots are better for this. Also, fire cape for the god cape and barrow gloves for dragon gloves. Now on to the Inventory.

Zoidnerdbarrowinv.jpg

This is the inventory this is an essential setup because it provides teli runes for emergencies, noted food and cash for MortonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s general store, which is why you need to have done shades of Morton. This means that if you donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have it done this simple guide is not for you. Now here is how to go around through the different tombs.

goaround-1.jpg

This I find is the best way to go around. But if you do not like that I do have another route. Which is in blue not red, red is my choice route. The second route provides time for your dragon dagger specials to regain from the transition from karils dagger specials to ahrims. Now on to the standing spots and tactics.

standhere.jpg

This is an example of a standing spot for dharock. It is by far the best spot for this guide. If you get hit simply have your stairs right clicked and head up if he hits you. Eat and try again. He will hit you for a 50 here and there but having the stairs right clicked saves you from running away just simply go up. Eat and do him again. He WILL HIT but he hits rarely so donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t say its risky because you can only die if your not paying attention. The same goes for all spots on verac, guthans, and torag, when you get ahrims simply put on dragon hide or karil (recommended) dragon dagger and then whip till dead. And when youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re at karil the same thing. Karil hits me very little and many people can attest for this.

Side notes:

*****REMEMBER WHERE UR LADDER IS*****

1)I get one trip or so out of every pack of food, I then walk over to shop rebuy food eat up

2)When you go down into the tunnels use guthans to heal up, this saves food.

3)Make sure your always pay attention, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m not liable for stupidity.

4)DonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t replicate this guide without my permission.

5)Bank on every 4 or 5th barrow drop

6)Have fun and make money

Very well written guide id have to say. Ive used this several times and it works extremely well. Died once but thats my own fault. Good job zoidyoidy :thumbsup:

sandmansig.jpg

Pyromancer, next time you touch my signature, dont take everything about buddy.

This is Zoidnerd, im banned on rs for 2 moar dais so smd kai? Btw a cooked bread once told me he did things to little boys. I didnt name any names so deal with it.

He WILL HIT but he hits rarely so donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t say its risky because I have never died.

I remember a post on your GA thread where you said you died and bballchamp23 got your spear. :XD:

Remember? :P

They finally got it right.

He WILL HIT but he hits rarely so donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t say its risky because I have never died.

I remember a post on your GA thread where you said you died and bballchamp23 got your spear. :XD:

my bad <.<

pretty hawt, but, still better ones out there ::'

Agreed, and to be honest, it's quite stupid to call your guide 'The Best their is', not like it's a fact...

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

AMEN! I JUST PMED HIM THAT ALSO!!!

Zoid, its a pretty bad guide compared to mine. It only explains how to kill Dharok, and no tunnel strategies.

6\10.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

AMEN! I JUST PMED HIM THAT ALSO!!!

Zoid, its a pretty bad guide compared to mine. It only explains how to kill Dharok, and no tunnel strategies.

6\10.

this is made to be an addon to what i hope people already know about barrows

TBH its not really all that great.

you post very little information(i bet some people are wondering how to get there) unless you intend it do be a guide on: "perfecting what we already know" in which case it is still incredibly lacking of information

your technique on dharok isnt the greatest, as i would rather just sidestep him and not have to fight him back to low hp again -.-

more information in general until you have enough to add a table of contents would help

overall a 5/10 for getting the pics and actually posting the guide(which does take guts) i hope you will continue to improve and eventually become a decent guidewriter

newsignature1fs8.png

the only thing I don'y know about barrows is how their so peppy coming out of a thousands year sleep <.<

7-10

im poor

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

...Reads Zoidnerds user bar :shock: , clicks user bar and reads guide :shame: .

Its less of a guide more of a tip.

You dont give :notalk: ;

:arrow: an alternative to Guthan's

:arrow: the other food options (inc. why you choose lobbys)

:arrow: any reasoning into not maging karils

:arrow: any reasoning for not ranging arhims

:arrow: The reason for not using tele tabs/one click teles

Like I said it more of a tip or two then a guide.

That being said I think you have put a fair amount of work into it which is nice to see.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

People clam down it isn't for people jus tstarting in barrows. Its for people who have already done it, this guide would be locked if it was like all the others, its different it provides different info on how to kill the brothers.

If you want to keep flaming its ok all it will get you is this thread bumped up for more people to look at it and use it which is the oppsit of what you want right? So keep on helping I mean flaming him.

poor zoidnerd, he's been burnt so badly :(

doesnt dharok go away if you go up stairs?

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard