Zoid presents:the best barrow guide-Perfecting what you know

Zoidnerd

poor zoidnerd, he's been burnt so badly :(

doesnt dharok go away if you go up stairs?

If you click on the stairs in the middle of fighting a brother the brother goses back into the crypt and has full hp when he comes out.

TBH, Captain, I love Zoidy and all, but this is a HORRIBLE guide, my guide is for people who already know what they are doing. Yet, it still covers most basic stuff. This is a FOOLISH way to do barrows, and Zoid has died doing it.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

saruman after much thought, i think you should annex this guide into yours for a second take on barrows what ya say?

TBH, Captain, I love Zoidy and all, but this is a HORRIBLE guide, my guide is for people who already know what they are doing. Yet, it still covers most basic stuff. This is a FOOLISH way to do barrows, and Zoid has died doing it.

umm... once cuz i was getting lagged by my speds in teamspeak. other than that its extreamly effective

Quite possibly the worst barrows guide i have seen. (or "add-on" as u call it)

* you've lost a 5.8 million gp spear doing it

* Dharoks hp comes back to full if you climb stairs so this takes time as he DOES hit hard, especially when he is low on hp.

* Using noted food is not as efficient as you claim. In fact its a total pain.

Don't you think a couple doses of ppots per round would have been worth not losing the 5.8 m spear and god knows what else- bet ya lost over 7 mill that time total.

Hope no one follows this advice.

Yeah, this method sounds good for very high levels. I wouldn't try dharok without pray without 90+ def, cause guthan has almost owned me in full guthans withe 74 def, and dharok has a much better attack bonus.

I still think you should add pray pots to this. Can't you un-note a prayer pot or 2 in mortton?

Also, i got a similar idea for very high levels that could let them go to the general store less and be safer. Use the general store only for un-noting pray pots, 4 at a time so you only need to go back every several trips. To heal, instead of using lobs, use bones to peaches in the tunnels, and use peaches and prayer to heal at the brothers.

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently doing something similar to this, i wear full veracs, obby sheild and drag dagger for karil. black hide top/bottom and a crystal bow for ahrim. stack of noted super atts, stack of noted super str, stack of noted str, my slayer dart stuff, ectophial for my OH SNAP!! button. and a big stack of cash.

generally i got room in my inv for 10-12 unnoted sharks from general store, what I like to do is. pot up, toss my dds and obby on and spec karil into oblivion, he sometimes gets lucky and hits hard and often. usually he dies too fast to matter tho. i use about 2-3 sharks on him usually. then i put my hide and bow on and take down ahrim, another 2-3 sharks cuz he hax, then i find the tunnel, and go back and forth in the NE room and tunnels spawning the melee and safe spotting all 4, I kill everything i spawn in the NE corner to get my count up for opening the chest. it takes a little longer, but I use very little in the way of resources considering im combat 97. can camp out for a good while, usually get 2 chests opened b4 i gotta go to morton and restock.

cant wait to try with guthans tho

2ujkxgp.jpg

Yes, Mandos is my screen name, this sig isnt stolen, i just use this nick for everything else.

• 5 months later...

It's good but i would never do it in that way :shock: .

Improvements:

Add more pictures on the other brothers.

Make the guide a little longer by putting fancy things in it.

Sub equiptment.

7/10 because It's short, lack of options and pictures.

igsig.png

Not very good, a one click tele is btter. Your tactic for DH is kinda risky, as a tiny bit of lagg and your dead. I also pray on karil, as when I use torag and my 75 def without prayer, I use 8+ monks on him.

4/10

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

• 1 month later...

This guide PHAILS.

I mean seriously why write this guide? This guide is even useless if you are maxed combat stats using saradomin brews(Cause even then dharok without pray is risky). >_< Cmon man lobbies? You're gonna need to get hit barely if you use those.

This guide PHAILS.

I mean seriously why write this guide? This guide is even useless if you are maxed combat stats using saradomin brews(Cause even then dharok without pray is risky). >_< Cmon man lobbies? You're gonna need to get hit barely if you use those.

You PHAIL why just make a post to flame it's just so useless.

igsig.png

Good guide, but I've done barrows quite a lot(300+ runs) and I find that the best, most food and prayer-efficient method is to do Dharok, Karil, Ahrim, Verac, Torag, and Guthan. I go to Karil and Ahrim next because I can use left-over prayer on them, reduced the food-count. Besides, verac often hits through prayer, so any left-over prayer would be wasted on him.

You might also want to explain the food-buying method more in-depth, it seems like you just want everyone to know what to do.

Other than that, good guide, 8.5/10 :thumbsup: .

Edit: 300th Post!!!

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

This guide PHAILS.

You PHAIL why just make a post to flame it's just so useless.

Because it seems everyone's praising this guide just cause he's Zoid, a famous guy on the tipit forums. Favoritism but I'll tell him the truth. :P

Okay I'll offer some suggestions:

*One, it needs to be more detailed to really pass off as a guide as others have said.

*Two, tunnel strategies are missing.

*Three, the strategy itself is a little bit flawed, all it says is to click on stairs if you are down to too low health(or running out of food), and to just use food.