What a single egg can get you!

mario_sunny

hey mario, can you sell your item eg. egg for 5 coins then buy a air rune for 5 coins

As long as you don't buy it from a shop, yes :P

Let me confirm that before I started this I had no idea who Kyle Macdonald was, I simply got an inspiration from another egg trader do take the challenge. All he had got up to unfortunately was full addy, I intended to break that record.

Don't mention rares, please :) . Lets be realist people, party hats are rising like 1M a day, how in gods name am I suppose to catch up with that? Even on Mario I would be huffing and puffing through some runcrafting trips. The lowest priced 'rare' is the easter egg and it's around like 10M now, it would be ironic though if I started with an egg and ended up with an easter egg. :P

Yep, don't worry. I'm on it : )

Race you to a rare, common please?

Anyway if you want to talk while doing the egg challenge then add my egg guy called l i l hobbit.

~MAK

EDIT: Oh yeah and i'm making a log of what I buy and sell on excel...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow very sweet! im gunna try this sometime

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

Awesome challenge! Ill try it sometime.

I suppose you can't trade with anyone you know in case you use them to quickly get ahead (They trade you full rune for 1gp or something)

~ W ~

sigzi.png

This a variation on a gimmick like this that someone did in the real world.

No offense, but I consider it just a form of begging. I realize you are doing it for fun and not because you need to get stuff, but really, it only works because others are generous and give you stuff to make it work.

~q

its not beging if hes giveing itms for the other items...

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

if i do one can i drop my egg beside a steel pl8 or is that illegal?

and what about death piles..ive had ppl lagg out before and trop a couple hundred k beside me.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

if i do one can i drop my egg beside a steel pl8 or is that illegal?

and what about death piles..ive had ppl lagg out before and trop a couple hundred k beside me.

The rule remains: You cannot pick up any item in any way or accept an item for free.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

You should do "egg-to-egg" challenge. start off with an egg from the coop and keep trading up 'till you have an Easter Egg. Now that'd be an accomplishment.

EDIT: not saying what you've done isn't an accomplishment, just "egg-to-egg" would be even more awesome and sounds cool. lol

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

Just merchanted some iron ore, trading a steel medium for 8 iron ore which I then sold for 800gp \'

Also I was stood in a bank and bought 6 trout for 40 gp then in the same bank sold them for 150gp wewt! No heading back to varrock mines.

You should of started the 500k challenge. :P You would of been a lot happy now considering you'd be in a lot better position financially than opposed to starting with an egg.

You should of started the 500k challenge. :P You would of been a lot happy now considering you'd be in a lot better position financially than opposed to starting with an egg.

I suppose I could be pretty rich by now :P , but I prefer to start small and build my way up, it makes it more of a challenge.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

That's something new... Hope you reach your goal, dude.

If it wasn't done at least 10 times before. There was a hype of this not very long ago, when a man traded himself upto a house on ebay.

It wasn't on ebay but it happend, he started off with a red paperclip and now has a enormous house in florda. I read it in the paper :thumbsup:

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.