Castle Wars Updates-For better or for worse?Edited:New info!

Robot919

how about the update where you couldnt take banners into castle wars anymore? it was always fun to see someone with a zamorak or saradomin banner running around and having people chase them away from the real flag. tbh, i thought it was more fun with banners, but thats just me.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hated it when they made it so you couldn't log out in the waiting room and then log back in and still be in the game or lobby. What if i have waited for 20 min in the lobby then my connection is lost or i have to get up and get something. Then i have to log out and wait another 25 min to play again. That one i hated the most.

The rocks really made me angry also.

prospektssigza4.jpg

The stone update was definetely bad, why fix what isn't broken? Imo the next update should be a way to show enemies on the catapult map so it's a bit more useful than random slinging. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

The stone update was definetely bad, why fix what isn't broken? Imo the next update should be a way to show enemies on the catapult map so it's a bit more useful than random slinging. :)

yes i agree, but i also think something should be done about flag holding as well.

also 10 cades, i dont think thats enough, maybe 12 or 15 should be updated. or if you were the bracelet you can set up to 15....something.

also that CW bracelet is good and all but 20% damage on the guy holding your flag isnt really that great i love that it does the damage, but that its specific to 1 person isnt something i like but ill lay back and accept it.

The being put back in the lobby if you log out thing really annoys me. Not only does it do it if you're in the waiting room, but in game too. I have a shaky connection at best and theres been tons of times where i just start a game after waiting 20+ mins to get in, and get a dead connection 3 minutes into the game. It'd be better if they ketp the rule for teh waiting room but not actually in game.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

ya flag holding needs to go :x

makes the the game pointless as soon as a skilled high lvl gets the flag.:(

(they dont even let you leave any more if your teams unbalanced :x )

signature.png

Shows how little I play, I didn't even know they changed half of that, I still thought the old things worked lol

lol word..

last time i played i got got a called a noob cuz i used healing pad and used pray when i was getting owned by like 6 people..

Yea, most of the hidden updates were ftl... the rocks were always fun, and back when the bandages were in the equipment room, you always stopped there with the enemy flag to restock. Pretty much, they ruined most of the fun parts. And they've never even updated the worst part, the catapult...damn it'd be nice to not be friendly-fired whenever I'm anywhere near our wall... :|

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

ya flag holding needs to go :x

makes the the game pointless as soon as a skilled high lvl gets the flag.:(

(they dont even let you leave any more if your teams unbalanced :x )

Flag holding is the best part of the game. You probably are just saying this because you either just arn't good enough to get the flag, or because when ever the other team gets it you don't try after they kill you once.

And what do you mean by "they dont even let you leave any more if your teams unbalanced ".

You can add me if you want, my chat is almost always on =)

Barrows guide...no prayer potions needed?

1200/1400 cw tickets. (updated every 100)

Never knew c wars had such dedicated followers.

Youd be surprised how many peoples rs career revolves around cw, its these people (myself included) that get the most annoyed at these tweaks that Jagex make.

The best CW update was removing Cats, that was a god send. This weeks update was handy too - You can now range (and id assume mage) over the ladder on the island, makes people who just run around and down the ladder easier to damage/freeze.

lanthuscg3.png

You missed one major update:

The restriction of "skilling" spells such as high alcing and noncombat items, which kicked out all the freeloaders from the games thankfully. The one downside to this is you can't cabbage bomb in CW anymore.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Never knew c wars had such dedicated followers.

Youd be surprised how many peoples rs career revolves around cw, its these people (myself included) that get the most annoyed at these tweaks that Jagex make.

The best CW update was removing Cats, that was a god send. This weeks update was handy too - You can now range (and id assume mage) over the ladder on the island, makes people who just run around and down the ladder easier to damage/freeze.

Ok, thanks for the update. Now people that just run up and down the ladders are actually vulnerable!

The restriction of "skilling" spells such as high alcing and noncombat items, which kicked out all the freeloaders from the games thankfully. The one downside to this is you can't cabbage bomb in CW anymore.

Ok, I added that to the list. Thanks!

1-800-Magic.png

sp00nedqm6.png

I've been debating whether the CW Bracelets are good as it makes it way harder to score but i changed my mind today after this;

I think my exact words at the time were "[omg] wtfh pmsl bbq".

Good update.

OMGOSH OMGOSH OMGOSH!!!!! I am SPAZZING OUT right now!!!!!!! 36 with barrage???????

Can someone tell me what exactly does a CW bracelet do?

Where do you get it?

How much does it cost?

Advantages?

1-800-Magic.png

sp00nedqm6.png

That sucks, but isn't cabbage technically food? :(

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

I've been debating whether the CW Bracelets are good as it makes it way harder to score but i changed my mind today after this;

Good update.

OMGOSH OMGOSH OMGOSH!!!!! I am SPAZZING OUT right now!!!!!!! 36 with barrage???????

Where do you get it?

How much does it cost?

Advantages?

The bracelet is very good. When you wear it before the game you hit 20% more damage on the person holding your flag and bandages heal you 50% more with it. That one i love. ::'

Anyway i think they added this a while ago but you can now bring your c wars tickets into the game. I think you can bring cash in also but im not shure...

Now all they need to do is stop little babies from cadeing themselves up and sitting there the entire game. How i dispise that...

prospektssigza4.jpg

Good update.

Where do you get it?

How much does it cost?

Advantages?

The bracelet is very good. When you wear it before the game you hit 20% more damage on the person holding your flag and bandages heal you 50% more with it. That one i love. ::'

Anyway i think they added this a while ago but you can now bring your c wars tickets into the game. I think you can bring cash in also but im not shure...

Now all they need to do is stop little babies from cadeing themselves up and sitting there the entire game. How i dispise that...

well how are they going to stop that?

and just break the cades?

Gyroman25.gif