Most embarassing thing ever!

Flamebade

ya, what the top bit says up there.....

mine would have to being pants while in gym ( I hate those shorts :evil: )

I was like O god and I pulled up my plaid boxers really quickly but every one saw and wolf whistled :oops: :oops:

mellowsiggyacopyck7.jpg

I never had a embarrasing moment, probably never would neither...It's alright to laugh at oneself.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

ya, what the top bit says up there.....

mine would have to being pants while in gym ( I hate those shorts :evil: )

I was like O god and I pulled up my plaid boxers really quickly but every one saw and wolf whistled :oops: :oops:

I have no idea what you just said, but it sounds like someone pulled your pants down.

Anyways I threw up right before my 7th grade band concert was about to start. I drank WAY too much milk right before it. Badddd idea.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Some would argue that me running the London Marathon in a thong would be embarrassing, but I say they're just embarrassed for me :P

You can be shy, but don't be embarrassed. Take it all in stride and see the funny part of it. :)

Some would argue that me running the London Marathon in a thong would be embarrassing, but I say they're just embarrassed for me :P

You can be shy, but don't be embarrassed. Take it all in stride and see the funny part of it. :)

You looked sexy ;P

Most embarrassing thing for me? Breaking my leg playing miniature golf. -.-

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

You looked sexy ;P

Could you please explain how you managed to break your leg playing miniature golf. That has to be an interesting story.

You looked sexy ;P

Could you please explain how you managed to break your leg playing miniature golf. That has to be an interesting story.

I hit the ball off the course, I ran to go get it.

There was a curb that looked like __________

It was actually ______

----------------------------|_______

Well I hit the curb and tripped, landing on my ankle. It broked :P

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

getting concussed in the middle of a busy road then screaming "wheres my sock!!!" constantly in my concussed haze. i still do not recall to this day what happened

...Ooookay...

I dunno.

tifsbti6oi.gif

I'm not easily embarrased, because I do stuff that I can laugh at.

Middle of LA, I put a broken fan on my head and started screaming "AAAUUGGGH. AAAUUGGGGHHHH."

I had fun.. I also make up very out-there stories to entertain. For example, I said a local tv star came on my bus and called me a skank, also, Motorhead pierced my nipples.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Friend caught me spooning with a friend O.O. But it was soo cold in there. :uhh:

Mine would probably being caught with an [structure] during class...

Damn short shorts on hot girls!

(Sorry if inappropriate but that's really the only thing that was embarrasing for me. lol)

Wow. :shock: I'd hate to be you then >.< Thank God that's never happened to me.

Mine would probably being caught with an [structure] during class...

Damn short shorts on hot girls!

(Sorry if inappropriate but that's really the only thing that was embarrasing for me. lol)

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

i caught one in a shower w/ a bunch of dudes. it's cuz i was on E and when i started washing myself i just kept washing myself haha it was aight tho cuz everyone knew i was high.
Ectasy just calls for brain damage and a bad road ahead :|.

My most embarrasing moment didn't happen to me but i felt so embarrased for those girls.

Me and my friend James had been to the cinema and these groups of girls had started hitting on James trying to cuddle up to him in the cinema which was so funny as James is gay. Anyway after we left the cinema they were walking infront of us and were acting all grown up strutting there stuff down the street all linking together. Then one of them turned round to look at James and fell right over bringing the rest with her. All four of them were lying on the floor, i was so embarrased for them. Then when James helped them up one of them asked if he would like to go out sometime and James turned round and said really sorry hunnie, but your the wrong sex for me. Their faces went so red. I could not stop laughing at them even if i did feel sorry for them.