TSA Blog: Because sometimes, Angels need a sharp sword too.

Ts_Stormrage

First off: this is NOT a recruitment post... I'm just here to tell you about us as a clan, because I dont think we've been properly introduced on these forums.

You've probably seen a few of us as regular posters on these forums. To name a few names;

Mario Sunny, Leader of CTET

Pieman

Wurmskin

Spatulus

Lord Troyus

Deejay_hr

And a ton of people that will probably complain when they dont see their name on this list. A full list of our people can be found here, or on our website if you wish to see the ranks within the clan.

We've participated in all but 1 CTET Clan events as a clan, and won all but 1 of participated. For full details you should browse the CTET forums...

Our clan itself isnt much different then most other clans, but we do certain things a little different. For example, we have a number of specialized people who made it their goal to provide their skill as a service to our clan. This ranges from a high Runecrafting level to get more runes for your essence, a high Smithing level to get your higher level stuff smithed, or even a Herb Trade-in shop where you can get a few high level Potions in exchange for a lot of low level Herbs, to having a house with a guilded altar.

Not only do people gladly use these services, but they understand that it is wise to have 1 person with 82 Herblore, rather then 2 people with level 75 Herblore. Indeed, with "buy-able" skills, we understand that the lower levelled people should help out the higher levelled.

We used to be a pretty poor clan when we first started out, but recently very few people walk around that didnt have atleast 1 piece of barrows. I guess you could say it is that we are largely a skilling clan, but on occasion, we do get into fights.

The few fights we've been in so far have been organised somewhat, as they have been CTET :). But there was a time that we were almost on the brink of war with a clan known as Timeless. This was due to them taking in a member that scammed one of our own out of a set of Guthans, but in the end we solved it diplomatically...

Our staff is experienced, and fortunately do not always agree with eachother.

= TS_Stormrage, Leader. Thats me, so I'll leave the commenting on that for others.

= Toiletpaper8, Standard Bearer. Officially in charge of any and all events of this clan, but the unofficial 2nd in command, taking control whenever I cant be there to do it.

= Lord Troyus, Master Sergeant. In charge of recruitment, but his duties span well beyond that. He is always up for anything, and knows his way well around on RS. He can probably teach you a thing or two at just about everything.

= Spatulus, also Master Sergeant. He too is in charge of recruitment, and screens new applicants thoroughly on my order. He knows every fiber of the clan and how it works, and gladly shows you around.

= Moon Boy 109, Master Treasurer. In charge of any and all financial matters of the clan, keeping the prices of our services in check, and making sure that every trade made IN the clan is a win-win, and making sure that trades from outside the clan are always good for us. If he cannot help you get rich, noone can.

= Mario Sunny, Ambassador. Our latest addition to the staff got this position when he asumed leadership of the CTET, because then he is in a unique position to open diplomatic channels, as well as keep them open after things went south.

These guys are very good at what they do, even when on occasion they dont see eye-to-eye. But that's ok, because it keeps everyone on their toes...

We dont have an endgame in mind as a clan, but we do want to leave our mark. To do this our members understand very well that a friendly atmosphere in the clan itself is a must, as well as the need for action to continuously put ourselves in the spotlight.

Once again, this is NOT a recruitment post, we do not recruit actively, nor on a large scale such as advertising ourselves, because it could quite easily deteriorate the good things we have going right now. If we recruit, we first want to get to know you, and for that you must come to us, not us to you.

We have a website which is posted in my, and many other's, signature should you be extremely eager to check us out...

This topic can be used to ask questions of our clan, challenge us, and all that jazz, but for the last time NOT FOR RECRUITMENT

A few things worth knowing about our clan:

- We always look for the best advantages, and try to get the edge on everything and everyone. Its not uncommon that through teamwork we manage to beat a team averaging 20 levels higher in the Fightpits, largely because we utilise tactics that are either not well known, or simply too unconventional for normal use.

- We also research everything. Sure, some of us run in head over heels into a new dungeon, but there is always someone who will work out what to wear and what to do, if a weapon is truly more powerfull, if certain changes in outfit would benefit at all, and so on and so on...

- We do not tolerate cheaters, and will report even the most loyal of members. Our ethics may not always be on the level, but we will not break any of the rules set by Jagex. Our reputatioon will not be ruined by the actions of 1.

- As I said, we research everything. This includes potential enemies and friends (both single person and whole clan alliances at a time). Make sure you have a clean history, because we will find out.

- more to come ;)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Go tal shiar!!

Also love the events we run. Especially bronze wars and fight pits

Quite funny fighting a friend, and regretting giving him advice on training his defence as you count the 0's you deal out

Hello Tal shiar, Im sure some of you know me from the forums and I know your leader knows me In Game.

Nice to see you have finaly gotten around to introduceing yourselves to us.

a question though: how long have you been around?

Militos Deci has been around for about a year, well we died and came back in july (of course untill recently we where known as the Knights Of Honour).

I hope to be seing more of you at the CTET Events, sorry about the problem with the robes last time. I signed us up on the blue teem with the intention of fighting along side you guys.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Hello Tip.it im the Toilet We've been around for about 7 -8 months, from a clan split elsewhere. Im a very proud member and staff of this clan, its great, we have fun although it could do with more members

Hope to see you other clans in the following CTET events!

ToiletCSig.jpg

Guess what...

We're the winners of the April Ctet month with 2 wins.

There were 3 events, 2 of which we participated, and won :)

For details check the Clan Recruitment boards AS WELL as the CTET boards...

Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

yes your a good clan and good running but the ctet thin i no y u missed the mage war the bronze war i dont think you can say anything about that every one got mixed up i no i did ! and the spirit one if you went to that i cant say, i didnt go hope to see you at the 4 towers event

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

• 5 weeks later...

aye, And Congratulations on winning one of last months events!

This meens you got anouther month of being showcased. say what you like here (within forum rules) even if it gets abit off topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Time for some updates on Tal Shiar.

Recently we had quite an influx of members, and most of them will be added soon to our lists on runehead. Seems that having won all but 2 Ctet events does have an effect on people...

I would also like this opportunity to state that we have made some good pacts and treaties these last few weeks. To name a few:

We are currently in negotiation with Nemesis (yes... THE Nemesis, look em up on runehead) to discuss what sort of treaties there'll be possible between such a powerful clan, and lil ole us.

We've also arranged some sort of unofficial trade agreement with *-P.K. Masters-*. Basicly we buy supplies from them at set prices. So if you want to get rich on f2p, join them :)

And last but not least, we have an agreement with Militos Deci about joint PK trips and marketplace events.

[hide=The details of the Pact between Tal Shiar and Militos Deci]

Leaders of Tal Shiar and Militos Deci agree to have shared PK trips on Free to Play servers at undisclosed times and locations (the relevant people know the time, date, and server). We abide by rules agreed upon by both clans:

• [*:1fr9kdd5]No attacking of unskulled people, unless they are clearly looking for a fight.

[*:1fr9kdd5]Respect the PK-squad leaders and follow orders.

[*:1fr9kdd5]Under no circumstance attack a friendly.

[*:1fr9kdd5]Keep chat to a bare minimum till after the hunt. This goes double for jokes that leave room to misinterpretation.

[*:1fr9kdd5]Everyone keeps the loot they get, and afterwards each clan decides for themselves what to do with the loot.

Afterwards there will be a small gathering, which will also be a Marketplace event. People here can buy, sell, hire, order, and provide services to everyone present. Both sides will have people on site to make sure noone of either side gets scammed.

This Treaty is but one step of many in order to work closer together as eventually Allied Clans.[/hide]

As you can see, we've been busy, and will keep working on bettering our clan. We do understand summer has come, and this usually means some people get less active, and some people will be MORE active...

Plans for the future will not yet be disclosed, but stay tuned :)

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

• 3 weeks later...

Small updates on our Clan:

Sadly, after more then a year of loyal service, Master Sergeant Deiophobus has moved on from Tal Shiar to seek happiness in another clan called Gielenor Faction. We still talk to him all the time because he still hangs about in the channel, and has proposed some form of cooperation.

This means that now Lord Troyus and Spatulus have both the honor of helping people to go from applying to becomign a fully integrated member of the clan, and have been promoted to Master Sergeant.

An addendum to the Pact we have with Militos Deci; Lord Troyus (from Tal Shiar) and Armybuilder (from Militos Deci) are both liasons between the clans.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

• 2 weeks later...

Completely unwilling to compromise as Tal Shiar had different definitions of honor-pking (you dont go into wildy in full rune gear without intent), and unwillingness to adapt tactics for when we actually do get to kill someone, Tal Shiar will no longer be hunting together with Militos Deci.

Wether the Trade part of the previously announced Treaty lasts remains to be seen.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

it is unfortunate that we could not come to an agreement on these joint hunts. however I will not bend our Wilderness Code to suit the needs of other Clans.

I would like for the trade part of our agreement to remain but that is up to you. I would also like for us to come togeather for the ocasional Fun Event.

as for unwillingness to Adapt Tactics: This is not true, I was willing to do such. however their must have been a missunderstanding.

I've PM-ed you sort of a suggestion :)

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

really good clan!!!1 glad i joined them. Organised when it comes to events (of which i only havent attened two events so far). Everyone is really helpful and if you need help someone will have an answer.

Final1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hereby we announce the opening of our clan chat to all of the public.

Just join the chatroom of Ts_Stormrage and you'll be able to talk. Mind you, I've created it a few hours ago, and not everyone knows of it yet, as we normally, and will continue to, use mIRC.

For our mIRC chatroom as usual, go to #Tal_Shiar on irc.netgamers.org, or,

If you are using Swiftirc you gotta go to files->option->irc options->add custom server->irc.netgamers.org

Go on that server, and again, join #Tal_Shiar. For this to work, you gotta set your mode to -f like this:

//mode YOURNAMEONSWIFTIRC -f

That way you can enter and read sites without it coming up in stars...

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

• 3 weeks later...

It seems like it was just a few weeks ago (and it was :mrgreen: ) that I joined the TSA, and so far, I have no regrets. The members are really friendly, active and helpful and it is well-organised to say the very least.

Though as far as I've seen we're not THE best clan around, I'm happy to see we are growing fast and have an abundance of people skilled in a multitude of things. That, and my new clanmates made me feel right at home as soon as my application was officially accepted.

What can I say? Its a great clan :P and I look forward to being a clanmember for as long as they allow me to.

=D> to the staff members for their efforts.

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

• 3 weeks later...
It seems like it was just a few weeks ago (and it was :mrgreen: ) that I joined the TSA, and so far, I have no regrets. The members are really friendly, active and helpful and it is well-organised to say the very least.

Though as far as I've seen we're not THE best clan around, I'm happy to see we are growing fast and have an abundance of people skilled in a multitude of things. That, and my new clanmates made me feel right at home as soon as my application was officially accepted.

What can I say? Its a great clan :P and I look forward to being a clanmember for as long as they allow me to.

=D> to the staff members for their efforts.

Thanks for the awesome feedback wurmy! :mrgreen:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .