TSA Blog: Because sometimes, Angels need a sharp sword too.

Ts_Stormrage

TSA are great although im not one of the clan yet i do talk to them alot and been to some of their events.

Keep up the good work

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

Ah, our new friends from The Rising have arived :)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Much credit to Diggumup, Tal Shiar and The Rising have come to an agreement to combine our strengths in many different ways.

[hide]The Tal Shiar Alliance + The Rising Agreement

Military Clause:

Upon request The Rising will endeavour to provide military support for Tal Shiar and vice versa. This pivots mainly around Anti-Crashing and any wilderness excursions set out upon, but does not exclude major events, up to and including wars.

Tal Shiar will share any information learned which could be deemed integral to The Rising in its military practices, and will work towards perfecting strategies, equipment set-ups, and any and all other processes where The Rising feels they need improvement.

Trade Clause:

The Rising, in their ability to gain higher levelled more exclusive RuneScape items, will endeavour to sell said items to Tal Shiar at a common, moderate price as provided by ZYBEZ' Price Guide.

For example Item X Price: 7m - 8m. At the sellers discretion the item will be sold around the 7.5m mark.

Tal Shiar will allow The Rising access to their 'Shops' as found on their site. Again this is at the shop owner's discretion to allow it.

Recruitment and clan membership Clause:

Tal Shiar Alliance will allow The Rising to utilise the high status they enjoy on the fan site Tip.It and its forums as a modem for recruitment.[/hide]

Those are the details of our pact.

Having earned ones own thread really helps. Thanks to The Rising for giving us the opportunity, I'm sure this thing will work out.

Thanks to tipit for letting me use this thread as sort of a clan-blog.

:)

Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

• 1 month later...

I have been away due to my computer finally breaking down completely (after nearly 9 years of running 24/7). And I have a new one:

-TWO Dual Core Processors (totalling 4 times 1.88 GHz)

-2GB of Memory

-1GB of Graphical memory (as opposed to my former 32MB)

-850MHz Frontbus

-DTS output, meaning I can play movies on my computer and display them on my TV and let the sound play at DTS quality on my amplifier

-19 inch Widescreen LCD monitor with a resolution of 1440 x 900

Windows Vista runs extremely smoothly on it. Yes Vista sucks, but not if you buy it pre-installed on a new computer. it just isnt compatible with old hardware...

Long story short:

I'm BACK!

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

Yay for NS!

TSA is a very good clan, probably the clan I respect the most(besides my own)

Good luck to you guys, and welcome back! :)

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

hey-oh

This time i can talk about it as clan members rather than friends.

As ive said before a ace clan and always something to talk about in chat

2880_s.gif

hmm. *wonders why i havent posted yet* :-k

Anyways, Ive been with TSA from the beginning, and I can safely say that if you want a clan with a friendly environment and trustworthy members, this is the clan to be in. Our staff does an amazing job, as I havent once seen the power get to any of thier heads, and theyve been very good at enforcing the rules without being opressive. not only do we have a good clan staff, but the quality of our community, though relatively small, rivals even Tip.It in my opinion. We may not be the most powerful or famous clan out there, but in my opinion, TSA is one of the most respectable, if not the most respectable clan out there, and I wouldnt leave them even if I was offered a top positon in DI or corr.

618f3afbcf.png

Dont be silly deio you knew he was agreeing with him (i hope)

but aris right i think Tal Shiar have a better comunnity then other clans.

2880_s.gif

Thanks Army and Ari for your nice comments...

Know that it is the people int he clan that make the clan, so that includes you as well...

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

• 1 month later...

Well time for a little update...

A few hours ago we had an event together with Guild of Elite Skillers... They have a nack for preparing everything after the time that they shouldve been ready for the event, but hey, we're all lazy at some point in our lives :)

We had a houseparty (sort of) in my house an hour before we went to the KBD. With lootshare on there were a few rune longswords, a few adamant platebodies, and I myself managed to lay my hands on a set of rune limbs...

Here's a pic of us in action:

tsangesvskbddj0.jpg

The one with the Dragonfire Shield in the top right corner being cut off is me... We couldve lasted a whole lot longer with this many people (DK next time lads?), but we we're going to attend Boy Power's 99 fish party...

This event was to get a taste of eachother's clan, and in a short discussion afterwards, Boy Power and I agreed that further talks of future treaties and other relations are definitly possible... So stay tuned if you're interested... :)

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

It was fun, chaotic but fun. Also, most of us have never done this kind of thing, so cut us a bit of slack.

Also, the fishing party was a planning error on both of our parts(mine and BP's) but he did change it until an hour afterwards so we could all attend.

Also, I left for supper, not the party. :P (Though I did end up going)

But again, it was fun doing something we have never tried before.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

• 4 months later...

I spose this needs the opdate as well (first post since the Forum Crash)

Lets see...

Our current staff is:

Toiletpaper8 as Warlord and Co-Leader

Lord Troyus as Ambassador

Mario Sunny as Events Master

Spatulus as Recruitment Master

and Deejay Hr as Science and Tech Master

We recently conquered the #1 on the TWR list (check that here, it has vid)

We also retired from that list due to several issues that have yet to even be discussed between us and the ruling body of the TWR... (Drop me a line so we can agree to meet?)

Our friends are:

The Rising

*-P.K.Masters-* (MUST it have the asterisk and dash?)

and Militos Deci (get in touch with us)

We're almost done setting up our unspectacular recruitment topic, but hey, you gotta have one these days...

We have provided Tip.it with about a dozen Did You Knows by now, something that MOST of you seem to know us from... Expect more...

Thats it for now, new post if I think of more stuff (yeah lame excuse to bump, but hey :P)

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

Neat, whats with the slogan, who thought of that?

We had a debate for a while on what kind of clan we were supposed to be alignment wise (good, evil, or just not caring)... It was a pretty close race though, so when also looking for a subtitle or catchphrase for our clan, I basicly boiled the debate down in a poll with 3 options...

those were:

"Create enough hunger and every man becomes a criminal" (taken from Batman Begins)

"To spread the Light it does not matter wether you are Candle or Mirror" (this one I came up with myself)

"Because sometimes, Angels need a sharp sword too" (taken from Batan Beyond animated series)

I choose these because they somewhat represent the philosophies that one can find when digging around in what the gods of runescape represent (Zamorak, Saradomin, or Guthix, in this order)... The "Guthix" phrase won it by a landslide...

To this day, noone has regretted it...

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!