Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to say really but I'll post some things that have happened between the last post and now.

Congratulations on winning the duel arena tourney! Way to go. =D> Congratulations on 98 woodcutting. Congratz on getting the other levels also. You are doing great! I will be looking forward to you getting 99 woodcutting. Please keep me updated on your progress, and I will check on you as well to see how it is going.

Always....ddwl 8-)

Thanks for all the encouraging thoughts Dd.

got to hate typing in clanchat -.-

grats on the level nonetheless :D

Hehe its only a hate thing when you do it twice. Thanks.

Wewt for 63 prayer and 70 firemaking!

You rule!

I know that, thankyou.

Gratz on 98 woocutting 70 firemaking 84 fletching and 63 Prayer Game <3:

Ty, ty, ty and ty Ryno. <3

Keep it up Game! Thanks for suiciding for us, I really appreciate it. I'm sure you'll have 99 woodcutting in no time. \:D/

Thanks no probs and I hope to.

Comeon, just a bit for that 99 woodcutting! Good luck :wink:

Yay, I will try.

Okay so I've done pretty much nothing except woodcut. Ice and Spec gave me a wonderful donation though.

icedonatezr3.png

And two days ago I suicided for Shey and Hartlar.

sheyhartsuicidege1.png

Hmm other than that I am going to try and get 99 before I leave on Saturday (Friday for many people) which means I will announce party details soon. A question I have is can I use TET's event layout?

Costantino.png

Just 1 more to go! You can do it! =D>

Thanks I hope I can.

I was gonna swear I had congratulated you on 98wcing before :o Great going man :D And so many lvls..!

Go chop :twisted: You better make it in time for saturday, g'luck with your last lvl!

I swear you didn't. Heh! Thanks.

Heyyyy you're almost there.

Can't wait for the party. Sure hope i can make it :-k

Me too so I decided to post the details now.

GameÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s 99 Woodcutting Party

Countdown:

2155.jpeg

Game has been chopping virtual trees for hours on end and is finally nearing the goal of 99 Woodcutting. Along with this his semi-goal 1600 total he will be levelling up with all you guys. Join him as he travels to the Woodcutting Tutor buys a cape and shows it off. Later why donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t we engage in a friendly blood bath at Al-KharidÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Duel Arena.

wc_tutor.gif

-----------------------------------------------------Details--------------------------------------------

Date: AU - Saturday, December 1st, 2007. (For most others Friday, November 30th, 2007.)

AU Time (QLD): 5:00 AM

Note:There could be a change of plans if something comes up irl or something.

I'm not good with time zones even with guides so you can work it out with the countdown above.

Server(s): 108 (F2P) 99 (P2P)

Attire/Invent: Whatever you wear to parties, wear that. Also bring along so fighting equipment if P2P for the Duel Arena Part. (You can use the Duel Arena bank though.) If you havenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t done Prince Rescue and are P2P do it or bring 10gp for the toll gates.

Map:

mapuw7.png

hatchet_bronze.gifhatchet_iron.gifhatchet_steel.gifhatchet_black.gifhatchet_mithril.gifhatchet_adamant.gifhatchet_rune.gifhatchet_dragon.gif

-------------------------------------------------------Explanation-----------------------------------------------

We all meet on w 108 so my lilÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ F2P friends may attend. We will meet at the gates of Draynor Manor which I will arrive at 15-20 minutes prior to the party. When the time has come I will move up a little bit and level on one of the dead trees there with a bronze axe. (Note: Some of the trees there may do damage to you so if youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re a pure skiller/low level/wimp be warned.) We will then freak train to the Woodcutting tutor in Lumbridge. (A freak train is where everybody tries to get one square behind each other in a massive follow fest.)

NOTE: There will be no drop party. This is to avoid people coming just for the drops and I have nothing drop party worthy (you know odd tidbits worth something.)

Upon arrival at the TutorÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s residence I will hop to 99 with anyone who wants to and buy the cape (and hood.) IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll do the emote and hop back to 108 and show all the other people. ThatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s where the F2P part ends. All members hop to 99 again and we run through the toll gates and up to the Duel Arena. This part is not planned it will either be just duel anyone for fun (or a whopping 3k.) Or we might have a tourney.

And at long last I will be seeing a little less of these.

tree_willow.gif

And more of this.

woodcuttingcapecombined.gif

If you want post times that might better suit you and I might take it into conderation (you can always try.)

Costantino.png

woot.. a woodcutting level.. we've all had them... not anything great... and best of all I don't have the time to come sit and watch you just get some little sparkly fireworks come around your head... soz dude.

[hide=small secret]

I.... LLLL IIII EEEE DDDD !!!!

I'll be there man you know it :)[/hide]

---___---___---___---MASTER FLETCHER---___---___---___---

---___---___---___---MASTER CHEF---___---___---___---

Leds_My_Name.png

omg so close Game! :)

Gl with 99, I'll be sure to come. :D

Thanks, I appreciate your support.

I will try, and I will do all i can, to come.

Colossus

Which in your case you would kill a man. <3 ya.

rofl thanks for the laugh :lol:

anyway can't make it :cry: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jokes <3:

I'll be thar <3:

You betta, hope that thing you told me about doesn't hold you back. I will cry.

woot.. a woodcutting level.. we've all had them... not anything great... and best of all I don't have the time to come sit and watch you just get some little sparkly fireworks come around your head... soz dude.

[hide=small secret]

I.... LLLL IIII EEEE DDDD !!!!

I'll be there man you know it :)[/hide]

---___---___---___---MASTER FLETCHER---___---___---___---

---___---___---___---MASTER CHEF---___---___---___---

I got scared, nah I knew you were kidding. Hope to see you there.

i should be able to make i hope i can :ohnoes: :uhh:

::' i should though <3:

I hope so too, very much so. <3

Noooooooes.

I'm gonna be in school when you're having your party :wall:

:cry: Let me send you a pm next time you're on so you can put it in the level picture. <3:

Noeeessssseesssesees. It's called skipping btw. Hehe.

Well to sum up so far a few people can't make it RIP Heph, Wheels, Gabe, Ryno just to name a few. Sorry about the time. Right now I am about 100k to 99 and have no clue what to do in the time I'll have spare. Maybe get skills close to levels, play minigames or even do Medium Varrock diary. In any case I shall entertain myself.

Oh yeah Shey and I caught yet another D Imp, went over water twice so it was quite annoying. Good ol' Shey got it in the end. 20 D Bolt tips. Not exactly the best....

Costantino.png

Oh noes!!!

This page doesn't have a Sjakie post yet! :o

Edit > Yay! It does now :-w <3:

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

DamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamn

DamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamn

I leveled DamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamn. Stupid Vine that you kill for Slayer/Farming exp gives you wc exp while killing it. :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

The party will go on and I wont buy the cape yet.

Costantino.png

Wow man that is seriously annoying :x I hope you got the lvl up picture, that way you can edit it in to the grats pic at the party :)

Sorry you had to lvl like this :( But who cares right? You completed your goalllll GRATS!!!!!!! :D <3:<3:

Edit: 700th post XD

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog