Post Your Worst Ever Injuries

Leonn

Well the title says it all. Post your worst ever broken bones/injuries

lol well i havent had a broken bone but ive had stitches in my chin,leg and left index finger,almost chopping it off trying to cut an orange at age 5 =D>

Leonn

autogsigpe6.png

|Myssy <3 | Retired | 19/9/07

"My legs say no, but my body says f... you"
I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

There is already a post about this.
Thats about worst experience of pain

its not specifically about injuries that topic is just about pain

work it out

Leonn

autogsigpe6.png

|Myssy <3 | Retired | 19/9/07

"My legs say no, but my body says f... you"
I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

well being a daredevil some peole say i am but maybe i am not but if my freinds jumped off a bridge i would follow them accually i would be the one jumping off the bridge in the first place but they would not follow and jump off a bridge unless i was dying or something serious. my worst injury was stiches over both of my eyes. never broke anything though go figure.

p><p><a href=http://upload8.postimage.org/293800/150px_YKisaragi.jpg' alt='150px_YKisaragi.jpg'>

[/img]

200px_Eyeofsauron.jpg

Createyourownbanneratmybannermakerc.jpg

Guest Jaxhammer

i broke my right finger next to my biggest finger(now what the heck is my biggest finger?)

Guest Jaxhammer

yo harrington you said you almost cut your finger off! geez! i broke my finger by dropping a brick on it!

I had my fair share of football injuries and jumping of stupidly high stuff on my bike :wall: Had a couple of close escapes when i've been getting chased (why is it you don't notice the police when they are nearly on top of you?...Don't worry i'm a fast runner :thumbsup: )

My mates weren't so lucky, we got chased by a gang of neds/chavs and one of my mates went over his ankle and got a beating...come to think of it, we all got a beating when we went back for him...7 iron golf clubs are pretty solid :ohnoes:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

There is already a post about this.
Thats about worst experience of pain

its not specifically about injuries that topic is just about pain

work it out

Leonn

How about this? http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=296 ... ght=injury

Either way, these threads get real old, real fast.

I've got the feeling that I've said this at least a dozen times the past three months. But yea, it's still my appendix that was infected.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

well being a daredevil some peole say i am but maybe i am not but if my freinds jumped off a bridge i would follow them accually i would be the one jumping off the bridge in the first place but they would not follow and jump off a bridge unless i was dying or something serious. my worst injury was stiches over both of my eyes. never broke anything though go figure.

p><p>I

How about this? http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic......ght=injury

Either way, these threads get real old, real fast.

Agreed.

My broken heel is the only broken bone I've had. I used to do gymnastics and I was doing handsprings over a vault - the coach standing at the vault to catch me if I messed up. She then moved the mat to another area, forgetting I was using it. I then started the run up... hit the springboard hands on the vault... "Oh, Ross, I'm so sorry!" I was then thinking about why she could have been sorry. Then, as I hit the wooden floor, I realised. I got a shooting pain up my leg to just above my knee and collapsed on the spot. I then was draggged to a bench where the coach checked my feet over. When my dad arrived to pick me up, she mentioned the accident but said that I seemed to be okay, just a little shaken. My dad took me to hospital and after a long, not to mention boring, wait, I was taken to x-ray and an hour or so later was told I had a broken heel. A woman plastered me up and sent me home with crutches. The next night, the plaster began to tighten, as it's supposed to. But the woman who put on the plaster hadn't taken account for that, so a call to NHS 24 and a trip to A & E saw the plaster cut open and a new one applied. After 2-3 months, the plaster was taken off and physio began. That was incredibly painful, I thought as the plaster was taken off, I could walk normally as I did before. So I jumped of the bed and as my feet hit the ground I had another terrible pain up in my heel and I realised it would take a little longer for it to be alot better. So I walked out of physio with two crutches but was told to put some weight on my bad foot. I was doing that and a little swine kicked my crutch as he rushed past to get into Argos and my foot was already heading to the ground and a similar pain to jumping down from the bed was felt, though not as pronounced. Still pretty bad though.

I've never gone back to that club.

Broke my ankle. It wasn't extremely painfull, but so depressing because of how it happened.

I was walking down a some stairs with my backpack and my violin and I happened to twist my ankle on the last step. It felt like just a twist that would go away except it hurt at the slightest bit of pressure and it wouldn't go away. Now that just sucked. I'm a rock climber and skiier, lots of opportunities to get hurt falling of a wall etc.. and how do I break my ankle? On a flight of stairs..... It's just sad. <.<

If that wasn't enough that this had to happen on the day every class I missed had desided to assign some massive project. too <.<<.<

And what makes things even worse, the next day was my birthday!!!! -.- <.<

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

I was nine moths old when I fell down the stairs. I was in my walker and the door was open. I went tumbling and hit my head on a metal pole at the bottom of the stairs. I fractured my skull...could've died... babies have soft heads you know... After that my head started swelling and my parents had to take me into the doctor every so often to get my head messured to make sure nothing was seriuosly wrong. Hmm... I wonder if this experience made me smarter? I'm in all the advanced classes lol. Was in algebra (in the seventh grade right now) but went back to transition about 2/3 through the school year... coincidence that I fell down the stairs and now I have room for a bigger brain?... Thats right... I have a kinda large head lol. :oops:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.