[Malum Elus' Blog!] [Page 5 - Help Me Make a HUGE Decision]

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Colossus, the money stack has gone down considerably by now though. I intend to always try to have at least 2500k in the bank, so that I can buy things if anything crops up. I have bought enough runes to complete my magic goal, so with 1m to spare I might some more arrows. We'll see.

I didn't play much at all yesterday, barely even ten minutes. Currently I am back to the hobgoblins, before I can stop maging and start working on my other skills. After 60 Magic I intend to go for 40 Attack and 40 Strength, then I think I should raise my non-combat skills such as Mining and Runecrafting.

Post please people. :(

Welcome back! :D :D

You can add me or my pure if you want :wink:

Your bank already looks awesome, level magic by doing curse and I'd love to pk with you once. I am 44 combat atm. :D

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

Here is an updated bank picture, note my cash is down to 2.5m but I have stocked up on various bits and pieces. Enough arrows to get my ranged up a LOT. :D

malumbank25thmayvy0.png

\:D/

I am going to see Pirates of The Caribbean 3 today, so I probably won't log on until the afternoon. Not sure what to do when I do get on though, I am finding it difficult to stick to one thing at the moment. :|

Good luck! Long time since we chatted now...

I'm green of enviness for all those great donations you have got...

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Thanks Hephasistos! :D

Today I am going to do some more Woodcutting and Firemaking, hopefully bumping my total level up to 500. Then I will start working on my combat a bit more, I want to get 45 combat. :-w

Just thought I'd add a picture of what I like to wear whilst I am skilling. ::'

outfitew7.png

:shock:

You look exactly like me...

How?

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Hey. Great stuff. Love the outfit- how'd you get near full camo so quickly? :)

Well I got my first piece from a teleport, and I got two Drill Demons in one day whilst meleeing goblins. Full camo ftw. <3:

Not entirely sure what I am going to do today. I hit 35 Strength this morning, at the moment I am fly fishing for experience and training food. What to do, what to do. #-o