[Malum Elus' Blog!] [Page 5 - Help Me Make a HUGE Decision]

Hello and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I can record my progress, post interesting pictures and hopefully make new friends. I might not have the most successful blog in Blogscape, but I am always trying to make it more exciting. Please, if you have a spare thirty seconds then do leave a comment. It means a lot to me. :)

I have been playing RuneScape for nearly three years now, on various accounts. I decided to take a break from my 'main' about three weeks ago after I found myself becoming bored. I made myself a pure, and some new goals. I hope that one day I will become a decent pker, something I never succeeded whilst playing on Sir Hartlar.

Let's move onto the best bits of my blog; the stats, bank and goals! :D

Character Name

Malum Elus

Starting Stats

malumelusstatshj3.png

Bank Picture

malumbank25thmayvy0.png

Skilling Outfit

outfitew7.png

Current Combat Level

41/65

Current Quest Points

33/33

Goals

Skill Goals

Start/Current/Goal

Level/Level/Level indicates a complete goal.

Attack: 8/40/40

Strength: 8/39/70

Defence: 1/1/1

Ranged: 1/44/70

Prayer: 1/1/1

Magic: 10/60/60

Runecrafting: 1/35/35

Crafting: 3/45/45

Mining: 3/26/35

Smithing: 3/35/35

Fishing: 20/38/50

Cooking: 6/40/50

Firemaking: 25/52/60

Woodcutting: 21/41/50

Player Kills

To come soon...

Thanks To

Netron28/Heinzking/Mmm Syrup - Donating 301 Bait! <3:

Colossus110 - HUGE DONATION! <3

Peterrabbi66 - HUGE DONATION #1 + HUGE DONATION #2

Gordonpie - HUGE DONATION

Thiesje2 - HUGE DONATION

Hell Raise 34 - HUGE DONATION

Giarcnosam - <3 FRIGGIN' HUGE DONATION! <3

Ammo931 - Fishy Donation

I will update this blog when I think of more sections to add. :P

Post away. :pray:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As they say, those who quit always tend to come crawling back.

Good luck man ::'

Was that a positive or negative comment? :-s

I wouldn't go so far to call it crawling back, just a new start. Sometimes I think whether I rushed into quitting into the first place, giving away all my stuff was so euphoric and happened so fast, maybe I didn't think it through?

Whatever, that is in the past now. I am playing on this character temporarily just to get a feel for the game again. Raise some stats, have some fun. I am finding my feet all over again, it is great. Thanks for the support. ::'

OMGZOR <3:<3:<3:<3:<3: I wub Hartler, He's back woot with a new Character, hmm I'll quit lonk make a pure, and give all stuff away =P or stay on lonk and give st00f to you =P

Remember ~ Nothing Is Impossible - Lonk41

My Blog :)

Quite right too, at least now with hindsight I can have more control over my playing time.

I started a new character, and straight away I was enjoying myself. This is exactly why people should play, the excitement I felt made the game a game. So, with a new character and a fresh page, I have decided a new blog is exactly what I need.

heeeeey man, thanx for the stuff from ur old acc,

and also id like to donate 1k willows for fming :wink:

gl on all ur goals, and the reason y i quoted some of ur post is that i totally agree! its also the reason y i aint gonna become a member (+ the thing with parents). ::'

my rsn is on the left side, add me? :)

EDIT: at least i added u :)

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

Sorry to har you can't be a member any more. My parnets were the same way so I had to find other ways like buying pre-paid credit cards, they work just fine...until the store cloest to me can't activate them for some reason :( So I am not sure how long I will be f2p.

Good luck with your goals, starting out fresh some times can be fun and boarding, lets hope you don't get borad!

W00t he's back, add me and have fun in F2p (w7 ftw)! I think I can help you with your item goals ::'

Latin ftw

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

Good luck on the "resurrection". It's like rediscovering all over again. Also, kind of left abruptly, but I understand the resentment feeling at a loss with runescape. It's the same way I feel when I'm not getting anything accomplished.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

i thought i saw that name on my freinds list popping ona few times.

i would still say youre in retirement since youre restricting play time a lot but dont consider members till you feel you its wright(me giving you advice :-w )

btw those herbs and mahog logs have gone a long way to upgrading my house and rasing myherblore ::'

edit:btw make some awesome pker.you may not have the expert pking experience but you sure know how to level

tifsdac6mc.gif

Pmg replies.

OMGZOR <3: I wub Hartler, He's back woot with a new Character, hmm I'll quit lonk make a pure, and give all stuff away =P or stay on lonk and give st00f to you =P

Stay with Lonk. :XD:

Quite right too, at least now with hindsight I can have more control over my playing time.

I started a new character, and straight away I was enjoying myself. This is exactly why people should play, the excitement I felt made the game a game. So, with a new character and a fresh page, I have decided a new blog is exactly what I need.

heeeeey man, thanx for the stuff from ur old acc,

and also id like to donate 1k willows for fming :wink:

gl on all ur goals, and the reason y i quoted some of ur post is that i totally agree! its also the reason y i aint gonna become a member (+ the thing with parents).

my rsn is on the left side, add me?

EDIT: at least i added u

I will be sure to add you. :wink:

make sure to add me again kai?

and tell me if you need st00f, anytime

Pfft like you need to ask me to add you. Talk ingame, kai? :D

Sorry to har you can't be a member any more. My parnets were the same way so I had to find other ways like buying pre-paid credit cards, they work just fine...until the store cloest to me can't activate them for some reason :( So I am not sure how long I will be f2p.

Good luck with your goals, starting out fresh some times can be fun and boarding, lets hope you don't get borad!

I think if my parents would have let me go back to P2P, I would have played on Sir Hartlar. But as I can't, I needed a fresh challenge. Not much left to do on F2P with my old char.

Naw, I didn't mean that in a bad way or anything. You've figured out what I was trying to say anyway.

Add me? I'll HYT ya

I'll be sure to add you.

Malum is evil...not sure about the Lord bit.

Good to see you back!

Heh, I left my Latin book at school so i had to make do with an internet translator. :oops:

W00t he's back, add me and have fun in F2p (w7 ftw)! I think I can help you with your item goals.

Latin ftw

Latin FTL, my lessons are sooo boring. Thank goodness I can drop it at GCSE level. I'll add you when I next get online.

Awesome to hear that ur back. ive heard alot about sir hartlar = ) so good to meet u and gd luck!

Hyt me and add me

Zeddude

'll add you when I get on.

Good luck on the "resurrection". It's like rediscovering all over again. Also, kind of left abruptly, but I understand the resentment feeling at a loss with runescape. It's the same way I feel when I'm not getting anything accomplished.

I am still adamant I made the right decision, even if I rushed into it a bit. What I am doing now is way more exciting than before. ::'

i thought i saw that name on my freinds list popping ona few times.

i would still say youre in retirement since youre restricting play time a lot but dont consider members till you feel you its wright(me giving you advice)

btw those herbs and mahog logs have gone a long way to upgrading my house and rasing myherblore ::'

edit:btw make some awesome pker.you may not have the expert pking experience but you sure know how to level

I don't think I plan to get members at all to be honest. :)

I am glad my donation to you helped. :wink:

:shock: Z0MG!!!!!!!!1!!111!!!!!1! :shock:

<3: WELCOMES BACKS <3:

I think i can understand where you were coming from afterall about how you explained your reasoning behind quitting (i think you read a little too much into that one thread about starting :lol: )

Good luck on all your goals and sto0f on this new character fella guy, even though it can and prolly will only be f2p :cry:

If you ever do decide to make it members and you need a few mills or a really nice set of armor that heals you when you hit with it you just let me know and its yours once more before you can blink an eye :wink:

<3: ya,

DRUM

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Good luck, f2p pures are all the same :shock:

Yeah, it wasn't my first choice to become a pure. But Pking isn't one of things I have ever attempted seriously, so I thought if I mixed it in with skills I could be setting myself up for a whole new world of excitement. \'

Drum, I am really touched you are so pleased with my return. :shock:

Even in the unlikely event I can somehow become a member again, that Guthans is yours to keep. I won't be making anybody return the gifts I gave them. :wink:

Thanks to everyone who has donated. <3:

No problem mate <3: , if you ever need anything, just pm me :-w

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png