[Malum Elus' Blog!] [Page 5 - Help Me Make a HUGE Decision]

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't get this a bit. If you wanted a fresh start etc.. meaning getting back your stats up, getting your bank back etc..

Why would you accept donations? That's taking out a key element of start brand new. The bank

A main point of F2P is the lack of money making ways. This just takes part of the fun of being F2p away :( Every 100k or so is much harder to earn making that much more satisfying to get.

Sorry for ranting on a bit but it's true :(

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

i don't get this a bit. If you wanted a fresh start etc.. meaning getting back your stats up, getting your bank back etc..

Why would you accept donations? That's taking out a key element of start brand new. The bank

A main point of F2P is the lack of money making ways. This just takes part of the fun of being F2p away :( Every 100k or so is much harder to earn making that much more satisfying to get.

Sorry for ranting on a bit but it's true :(

*sigh*, I knew I would have to answer this question some time. Do you know how many people refused to take my gifts when I quit last week? I can tell you it was quite a lot. They are just trying to help me, they are my friends. I never asked for donations, people are just too kind. I only took pictures so their generosity could be recorded.

I will still have challenges facing me. F2P is probably a bigger challenge than some aspects of P2P, a few nice people aren't going to dampen my new experiences.

Also, Unbeaten, I respect you a lot. But how I play is none of your business. :|

Calling it a night folks, tomorrow I shall finish 'The Knights Sword' quest and get some valuable smithing experience. For now, it is time to take some time to talk to my family and settle down for the evening. Haven't had a decent conversation with them since dinner, and playing RS is awfully exciting! :P

See y'all tomorrow. :)

wat were ure stats on rue other character

After much deliberation and discussion amongst the countries most esteemed scientists, all of which studied a degree in 'Illiterate People - The Threat Facing RuneScape', we finally deciphered what you actually meant. :XD:

Here is your answer.

finalstatskx6.png

Your bank is full, purchase membership to get more bankspace :thumbsup:

Keep going, and gratz on knightsword

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

I bought ~800 cowhides and completed my goal of 35 Crafting! Yey me!

Now that my bank is jam packed with leather items, I think it is time to get my ranging gear out and get some levels. \'

Just hit 10 Ranged, going to call it a day. I have had a very productive day:

3 -> 31 Smithing

3 -> 35 Crafting

1 -> 10 Ranged

I also found an extremely good place to train my ranged for the time being. The monster has low defence, there is a safespot and I don't have to sacrifice the need to pick up my arrows. ::'

See you tomorrow.

I hit 30 Ranged, deciding what to do now is difficult. Not sure whether to push on and train my combat, whether to raise 320k for 55 magic or to skill some more. :XD:

Post pl0xorz.

Earn the money by skilling :wink:

I am going to burn the runes I have at the moment, which should get me around 40 Magic, maybe a bit under. After that I think I will try to find myself a way of earning cash, so that all my other ventures will be made easier. ::'

I'll update the blog before I leave for the night, and what a night of comedy it will be. Have I Got News For You followed by Ruddy Hell! It's Harry and Paul. \'

Also, Unbeaten, I respect you a lot. But how I play is none of your business. :|

touche

btw i added you on my noob for a few mins earlier in the week but you don't repond to pms :wink:

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

touche

btw i added you on my noob for a few mins earlier in the week but you don't repond to pms :wink:

:-s

I must have been reading forums or something, try again and I'll respond. :XD:

Oh em gee! Sir_Hartlar is back! With a vengence, i hope this pker is successful, would be cool to see those two annoying pkers from our f2p scimmy pking adventures finally fall to the blade/staff/arrows of the Hart.

You never know, one day.. Lupous_Deus may rise up.. good luck!

~Giarc, retired.

Ever wondered if your character is "Good"?

D chain on dusty number ~174~ 3 D drops

Prive is ON FRIENDS ~ Tif pm to be added

Clicky for my BLOG!!

pixelsigfiniqm9.png