Gl!

~ColossuS~

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent some money at W16 Airs, crafted most of my essence and completed my goal of 35 Runecrafting. \'

I would aim for 55 so I can start making money but for that I would need to make 30k Airs which would cost me a lot. About 1m for the essence and 2.4m for all the trades. I just can't afford that at the moment. :cry:

im probably going to get flammed like no other about this... but

my main was in affliction...

yeah

I can leak you worlds if you'd like :D

well

good luck,

nice talking to you

hurry back from your so called beloved "gym" :P

Pfft nub, how can I go PC'ing if I don't have members!? :P

Thanks for the comment, I'm gunna log back in soon so you can spammeh me ingame. <3:

Welcome back! (except on a new account)

Random sentence: My friend and i are doing DT tonight with a pure friend of mine!

Have fun with your pure and GL!

im probably going to get flammed like no other about this... but

my main was in affliction...

yeah

I can leak you worlds if you'd like :D

well

good luck,

nice talking to you

hurry back from your so called beloved "gym" :P

Pfft nub, how can I go PC'ing if I don't have members!? :P

Thanks for the comment, I'm gunna log back in soon so you can spammeh me ingame. <3:

Get members. My pure friend got from 1 to 60 range within 2 hours using a cannon (it took like 15k+ c balls). Also for members training is all around easier (high alching yew longs, cannoning, rock crabs, ect.)

And agian have fun :P

newsignature1fs8.png

If I could have members back, I would be playing Sir Hartlar. But, I can't. :(

I think I hit my head or something, I have found myself a passion for mining. 'Deals crazy hax0rz skillz are rubbing off on me. :uhh:

go on hartlar and start powermining ;) owns pure playing

btw i think i realised why most non-members are so annoying. They have high mining and it has sucked the souls out of them :XD:

Don't let it happen to you!

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

go on hartlar and start powermining ;) owns pure playing

btw i think i realised why most non-members are so annoying. They have high mining and it has sucked the souls out of them :XD:

Don't let it happen to you!

I coudln't bear to log onto Sir Hartlar at the moment and look at that awesome 80 strength and ranged. It might just kill my pure. Not to mention 87 Firemaking and the 99 banked.

-.-

Don't worry, I'll get bored at around 30 Mining and go do something else. :XD:

Who knows, we might have another aspiring miner on the loose here. :uhh:

Don't count on it.

Ok. There is a *slight* chance I may be coming back to members and paying on Sir Hartlar again. I have finally fixed my mobile phone, so I *could* pay for my own membership via SMS if I wanted to. This is a huge decision for me now, I can return to membership with my favourite character. I desperately want to see the Varrock Museum, as well as doing the new quest. I am going to think about this extremely hardly, the good thing about it is if I change my mind I don't have to faff about with credit card details and unsubscribing etcetera. :D

I need YOUR opinions. Returning to Sir Hartlar is a huge step for me now. I am not sure whether my friends will greet me with open arms, therefore I want your opinion on the matter. Anything I deem unsuitable (i.e uneccessary spam or very spiteful comments) will be reported and a mod WILL clean it up for me.

Ok. There is a *slight* chance I may be coming back to members and paying on Sir Hartlar again. I have finally fixed my mobile phone, so I *could* pay for my own membership via SMS if I wanted to. This is a huge decision for me now, I can return to membership with my favourite character. I desperately want to see the Varrock Museum, as well as doing the new quest. I am going to think about this extremely hardly, the good thing about it is if I change my mind I don't have to faff about with credit card details and unsubscribing etcetera. :D

I need YOUR opinions. Returning to Sir Hartlar is a huge step for me now. I am not sure whether my friends will greet me with open arms, therefore I want your opinion on the matter. Anything I deem unsuitable (i.e uneccessary spam or very spiteful comments) will be reported and a mod WILL clean it up for me.

Do what you feel is right.

I would welcome ya back in open arms :mrgreen:

So my opinion would be to get back on Sir Hartlar ::'

newsignature1fs8.png

what the other 2 said, do what you feel is right.. I'll greet you with open arms when if you go back on Hart, I don't mind what account you play on, it's you who people want to talk to, not the accounts

Remember ~ Nothing Is Impossible - Lonk41

My Blog :)

Wooaaa, I dont go on for 2 weeks and look what happens to you, your losing it!

get members back but keep the pure, when you get bored of hartlar just go on your pure and vice versa

P.S you'd better have added me on your pure ::'

Jamje.png

null and void

I have decided that I am going to get membership for Sir Hartlar. It still has 8 days left from my last subscription, so I don't have to pay for another week or so. :D

I am going to include a new section in my old blog so I will continue working on this pure every now and then. :D