runescape players, bigger = better?

sirgudi

hi,

im just thinking about clans, as i have just started my own, called Assisted Suicide, and we're tiny.

we have 2 players, and im just thinking...what use is a clan of 50 level 60s who max a 14 or something against 2 level 90s who can hit 30+?

surely we could just go around 2 hitting all the level 60s.

so what are your thoughts, bigger = better, or quality = better?

Lol @ at the hitting 30 2 times to k0 the lower lvl 60 players :lol: I think that that they would prolly just eat :wink: \

However i think that quality is better then quantity and i think most people would agree wth me on that :wink:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

i think quality because alot of good clans have combat/pure requirements so not everybody can join them

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Moved to Clan Discussions.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

thanks.

and to the person who said they would eat, with low defence, we would repeatedly hit 20+ on them! especially if they're pures.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

thanks.

and to the person who said they would eat, with low defence, we would repeatedly hit 20+ on them! especially if they're pures.

However thats if they are pure pures...and not rune pures or something :wink:

Then again i dont know much about clans or anything about wildy fighting seeing as how runescape in my eyes is hardly grounds for a player vs player game.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Numbers and levels are nothing without orginization. if I had 5 level 70's with me and we encounterd a simmiler number of 90+ people out at the greater demons and they where just a teem thrown togeather and the 70's where my men I honestly Think we would come out the victors through cordenated attacks and every one knowing exactly what they are doing. the 90's would probaly pile one guy, take him to half health then start individuly attacking other people or something like that. while we would stay on our targets systematicaly takeing them out. it may be close and we may die but at the very least I think its a situation where we can almost get a draw.

so many men and good orginization will usely triumph against few players of higher level. remember the high levels will end up getting piled and need to eat. traditionaly Higher level clan mates are orginized into squads to systematicaly knock out enemy commanders and such. both large numbers, some high levels, and good orginization are key to success on the battle field. high levels alone or lots of numbers meen nothing.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

so what are your thoughts, bigger = better, or quality = better?
It must balance.
However i think that quality is better then quantity and i think most people would agree wth me on that :wink:
In this situation, does that mean levels are more important that numbers? I personally think organization outweighs both levels & numbers, but to a certain extent.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

-sigh-

Quality is not in combat levels...

Quantity is not everything, yet plays a major key role.

a war between

10 lvl 90's and 10 lvl 60's

the 60's could easily win not because of lvls, but their quality as players. They need to work together and follow orders. If each of the 90's attack different targets and the 60's all together the lower lvl clan would win. Because of the quality of the player not levels.

Also the 60's could all be in rune and the 90s in iron, because the 60s have higher skills and can afford to use rune, or make it themselves.

Quantity runs by the same principle, if they dont work together, even if you have double it wont do anything.

Im a lvl 3 skiller and dont do much with combat or wars, but i do know how one is won, and its with the quality of the player and not combat lvl.

black_firexp.png

• 2 weeks later...

Test it out and see!

10 90s vs 10 60s 90s can also easily win since thye have higher stats such as prayer which can last longer if they get piled. Don't forget that high levels can also pile.

i would say quantity matters the same with quality. 1000 lvl 3s vs 1 126 ...126 will eventually die XD

Proud member of the Crimson Raiders

1000 total lvl achieved on 4-17-07 -F2P

Not if its in single combat, and don't forget quality is more than just levels. if you do have quantity I suggest you focus on bringing their quality up, if you want to win its not just numbers that will grant you victory: Train those troops to perfection wheather you have ten of them or a thausand, their is no sence in letting quantity be your only advantage.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Its all about organisation

So in this situation im guessing:

Quality = Organisation but lower leveled

Quantity = Disorganised but higher leveled

I say good mix of both, but more quality

• 2 weeks later...

For me, as a member of quite a small and private clan, quality is the main thing.

Personally I think that as long as a clan is organised, has strong leadership and is able to prosper then numbers should not matter. If a clan has 10 members and all those members are dedicated to the clan and are willing to go to events ect, that clan is much better than say a clan with 50 people who just go to war every month or so and is not very active.