Treasure Trail Coordinates Pics - Jan 12 (HELP WANTED) (AOW)

pikachu54673

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang dude, you're a really selfless person. Cant imagine how much time it took to write that guide with every coordinate, just so avid clue users like me can easily look up coordinates quickly. Ownage guide!

Here's a trick of the trade from me:

With clues in areas with aggressive monsters, you may often find that its hard to work the sextant quickly without a monster hitting you and closing the sextant interface. A trick from me is to find a safe area totally secluded from the monsters, even if its a long way from the clue spot.Then operate the sextant, find the coordinate, then go back to the spot amidst the monsters. dig and find your clue without needing the sextant!

If you're clue is in mort myre swamps where ghasts often annoy you (for example) heres what you do:

1. Go to the entrance of mort myre but dont go in.

2.Use the sextant to find the coordinates (you must be holding the clue with you for it to work)

3. Using this helpful guide, find the area for the coordinate youre looking for.

4. Just dig! you dont even need to use the sextant. thus, you don't need to worry about pesky monsters closing your interface.

This is also very helpful in places like Karamja, and especially the wilderness where all monsters are aggressive and you want to save time to get out before a pker spots you. You can even use the sextant Outside the wilderness and then find your spot in the wild and dig without using the sextant!!! (note you must have the sexctant and clue in your inventory while digging for it to work). Brilliant!

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

For level 2 clues, the best spot I found is totally upstairs in the Varrock castle near the dummies. The guards spawn in a circle around the dummies, so you can just keep running around and ko-ing them in a very few hits. (For high level it's suggested to be as light as possible and maybe even bring some energy pots.)

Thanks, I'll add a little tidbit in the guide. (and give you credit of course)

This is the best guide i have ever seen O_O

Thanks <3:

Dang dude, you're a really selfless person. Cant imagine how much time it took to write that guide with every coordinate, just so avid clue users like me can easily look up coordinates quickly. Ownage guide!

Here's a trick of the trade from me:

With clues in areas with aggressive monsters, you may often find that its hard to work the sextant quickly without a monster hitting you and closing the sextant interface. A trick from me is to find a safe area totally secluded from the monsters, even if its a long way from the clue spot.Then operate the sextant, find the coordinate, then go back to the spot amidst the monsters. dig and find your clue without needing the sextant!

If you're clue is in mort myre swamps where ghasts often annoy you (for example) heres what you do:

1. Go to the entrance of mort myre but don't go in.

2. Use the sextant to find the coordinates (you must be holding the clue with you for it to work)

3. Using this helpful guide, find the area for the coordinate you're looking for.

4. Just dig! you don't even need to use the sextant. thus, you don't need to worry about pesky monsters closing your interface.

This is also very helpful in places like Karamja, and especially the wilderness where all monsters are aggressive and you want to save time to get out before a pker spots you. You can even use the sextant Outside the wilderness and then find your spot in the wild and dig without using the sextant!!! (note you must have the sextant and clue in your inventory while digging for it to work). Brilliant!

I'll take some screenshot when I have time and add it in, giving you credit.

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

woah u credited me thanks :P

i think that HAM storeroom members are better because u can get clues+the different keys

all u need to bring is about 5 lobs and 100 alchs and a chisel and by the time ur out u will have 50k of alchs and a clue in about 30min

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Very nice!

I wish i would have started screening my cooridnates for you.

I need to take a look now and again so i can see where mine are at without guessing because finder is whacky.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[/img]ttscreenie.jpg

Couldn't find it in the guide so I made and cropped the screenshot myself.

Also, for fighting sara wizards, take out arrows (best you have) and your best ranged armor. Then, turn on protect from magic, and run about 5 steps away, or until the wizard walks back. Then, simply attack it with your ranged weapon. This way, you kill the wizard without food, and your prayer takes all the damage. You do need an antipoison but bleh, those are easy to get.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

newcluecoordinateon6.jpg

new clue^

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

• 2 months later...

Just found/got another u dont have in your great guide :)

12D 48M North

20D 20M East

[hide=May contain spoilers]Through the dungeon under edgeville, up the ladder at the black demons:

TT-Coord.jpg[/hide]

crazymonster.png

Dragon: Platelegs[3] Plateskirts[4] D boots[46] Shield left halfs[2] D long (D imp)[1] D arrowtips (D imp)[202]

GWD Splits: Shards [2] GWD Solo: Shards [1]

Slayer: Black masks[1] G Mauls[10] Whips[4]

18D 03M North

25D 16M East

[hide=May contain spoilers]Inside ruins east of Bounty Hunter:

TT-Coord-2.jpg[/hide]

crazymonster.png

Dragon: Platelegs[3] Plateskirts[4] D boots[46] Shield left halfs[2] D long (D imp)[1] D arrowtips (D imp)[202]

Hey guys, thanks for the pictures, I REALLY appreciate it. Hopefully I can get this thing re-done quickly. =)

And to um_bong0:

Grats on your modship, thanks for the pic, and I love your avatar also :D

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

Another one from me, this time with mini map :P

13D 46M North

21D 01M East

[hide=May contain spoilers]Just north of edgeville:

TT-Coord-3.jpg[/hide]

crazymonster.png

18D 03M North

25D 16M East

TT-Coord-2.jpg[/hide]

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!! SAVED ME AGES OF RUNNING AROUND!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kaiya_Tomiko.png Roky_X.png

THANK YOU!

Added :D

Np, im doing a lot of slayer so get clue often.

So if i get the ones again i posted above without the minimap, ill upload at new pic with mini map as soon as i get them :)

18D 03M North

25D 16M East

TT-Coord-2.jpg[/hide]

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!! SAVED ME AGES OF RUNNING AROUND!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Glad to help, so only one of us used about 10-15min to ran around looking for the place :P :XD:

crazymonster.png

As promised a little update from me.

18D 03M North

25D 16M East

TT-Coord-2-2.jpg[/hide]

Plus a new one to be added :)

19D 45M North

25D 07M East

TT-Coord-4.jpg[/hide]

crazymonster.png

I have a better tip for fast killing guards: use a cannon, you'll incredible large amount of guards per hour. If you don't want to use a cannon, you're best shot is to go to Varrock, about 6-7 guards are on the roof. THis has two advantages: there are a lot more guards and this spot is way less occupied.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Another Crasymonster screen ;)

18D 22M North

16D 33M East

[hide=May contain spoilers]The forgotten Cemetery:

TT-Coord-5.jpg[/hide]

crazymonster.png

It's an old one, so i don't know why you don't have it :/ ;)

16D 43M North

19D 13M East

[hide=May contain spoilers]TT-Coord-6.jpg[/hide]

crazymonster.png

Here's a new wildy clue!

[hide]cluescrollco-ordinates1625n2701e.jpg[/hide]

[img=http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z286/darkestmonk/cluescrollco-ordinates1625n2701e.jpg]

I've used your guide so much to save me countless running around, So I figured the least I could do was contribute.

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

Here's my second!

[hide]cluescrollco-ordinates2456n2228e.jpg[/hide]

[img=http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z286/darkestmonk/cluescrollco-ordinates2456n2228e.jpg]

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand