??~~??Most Annoying P2P Quest??~~??

Cabbage_Boii

Mourning's end II.. it was okay. I really hated One small favor so much walking around. Monkey madness was okay.. and so was sheep herder. I just really don't like one small favor. I only did it for the xp lamps.

goldenramoth.png

goldenramoth.png

goldenramoth.png

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Icltharins little helper..& Rat catchers...and basically all cat related quests lol. I haven't done MEpt2 but I'm approaching the time when I must lol since I only have 3 quests left to do

RFD wasn't bad for me 'casue I did it over...like 6 months. =)

Mostly I like all quests though. I think One Small Favor was one of my faves xD

p5hngmeawy19.png

Cook's Assistant, now THAT was a doozie, obviously the number 1 ranked hard quest of all time :P

Denhaag0o0.gif

Fire Cape Achieved on 1/4/08 at 7:35 PM (-5:00, EST)

Dragon Drops: 1 Platelegs, 1 Skirt

Barrows Drops: 1 Karil's Skirt, 1 Dharok's Greataxe

Visage Drops: 1

Cook's Assistant, now THAT was a doozie, obviously the number 1 ranked hard quest of all time

But thats not a P2p quest :shame: =P

Some1 help me do a sig. Im totally lost >.

Cook's Assistant, now THAT was a doozie, obviously the number 1 ranked hard quest of all time

But thats not a P2p quest :shame: =P

yeah if you didnt notice i have not added the 2 f2p quests that have bin givin(imps catcher,cooks assistant)

Let your yellow mellow.

I loved them all but desert treasure, mourning's end part 2, ichan's little helper and contact were the most irritating because of pyramids and those hand-holds.

Life is as pointless as this signature...

sig.jpg

2imak3l.png

Darkness of Halovale - second that if you get lost in the houses lol.

But to be fair have liked all quests so far minus recipe for disaster evil dave part, my cat wouldn't catch the mice :@

Ohmigod, I've had soem annoying ones for sure. Truthfully, none of my questing has ever been truly irritating or difficult, but if any quests annoyed me, they were...

4. Sheep Herder

3. Monkey Madness

2. Olaf's Quest (did the damn bridge before the fix)

1. Underground Pass

And I'm sure MEP2 would rank up there if I had gotten to it.

one small favour...hands down

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

surely, surely it would have to be ratcatchers. It was the last quest i needed to get my quest cape, spent 4 hours trying to get inside the house and catch those rats. just couldnt do it, so i spent another 2 hours on a separate day. got it done then dropped the rewards and shooed my cat away so i would never be reminded of it again.

Main - Satanic3

Pure - Satanicsmate

Currently trying to find out exactly what happens when you reach the max gp limit. Accepting all donations...