??~~??Most Annoying P2P Quest??~~??

Cabbage_Boii

I didn't really like fremmy isles but that's because of my own stupidness... I thought u could wear the helm at 45 def, not 55 :oops: So i couldn't wear it and sold for 30k :P wasn''t worth the annoying quest <.<

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

morning end my favorite quest so fun because the handholds first time i got on 2nd try second time i crossed on first with the same agility i have today don't beleive i did it check my quest cape

i loved all quests exept one small favour

tipitsigydr3.pngfrogber.gif Helm = Looks like a rabbit type animal is humping the back of your head

the puzzle in monkey madness was pissing off ...

one small favours storyline was pissing off ...

sheep herders last sheep took me two hours ...

and officially the MOST ANOYING Quest is RAT CATCHERS : The part where you have to escape from the guards in the mansion in Ardounge

I forgot to mension ... The THrone of Mescialliana (However you spell it) was really anoying becuase you had to walk from one kingdon to another constantly to make it pissing off ...

heh, welcome to the world of noobscape, its made up of purescape, autoscape, and sadscape, it makes up 60% of all of runescape :(

umervakil_24.png

Hmm. Let's see. As a proud owner of a quest cape, for me there are three quests that bug me.

1. Icthlarin's Little Helper-I didn't know I had to look at what kind of canopic jar I had. I took and replaced the wrong one. Now Sophenheim is permanently diseased. :wall:

2. Mourner's End Pt 2-That maze made me want to check into a psyche ward. :anxious:

3. Desert Treasure- I died more times on that one quest than I have ever died in all my time of playing RS2! Lost some good stuff too, but I kept coming back and finally did it.

I actually enjoyed One Small Favor even though it was a lot of running around. How can you feel ticked off at a quest that gives you 20k xp in any skill of your choice. :-k

runemdefault,dmac1024.gif

my personal unfavourite is sheep herder, because of the FREAKIN SHEEP!!never completed it after i stopped.....

P.S. I actually liked MM, and the puzzle was quite easy.... but that can be just me.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

my personal unfavourite is sheep herder, because of the FREAKIN SHEEP!!never completed it after i stopped.....

P.S. I actually liked MM, and the puzzle was quite easy.... but that can be just me.

nope the puzzle is easy when you now how i start looks like and knows the first bricks you need to place the first place

As owner of the quest cape I can seriously say that Rat catchers was my most hated quest... Damn you guards with eyes on your back :'(

ME 2 is a close second though :D

Had to do the ending puzzle three times because I forgot to turn the beam ;x

Boozeless-Bum1.gif

mep 2 is in my opinion the most annoing... wasted 100 ppts (4) on it...

my second is "one"small favour

my 3rd is regiside... (maybe its just me trying it at 53 + pot and usedd rol... got teled out there 50 times :roll: )

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

underground pass by a mile. oh, and any other quest that involved me going back through it... thank god for lletya teleport crystals :pray:

purely because although my agility is quite high my character is completely useless and constantly falls off things, even with agility pots, so i spent hours trying to do the final part where you have to jump gaps in the walkway to get to the temple.

mourning's 2 wasn't actually that annoying, i like puzzles so i found it fun - after a while you just forgot the little shadow things were there cuz i had prayer on constantly all the way round.

RSN: d35h1_5k4t3r

dalai_farmer.png

I've done a good number of quests, but haven't got to the Mourning's End quests yet - so they may yet be in the running.

Recipe for Disaster is undoubtedly the LONGEST quest there is, but the nice way the subquests are broken up makes it easy to do a few, forget it for awhile, and then do more later. I'm OK with that.

The Great Brain Robbery was tough - getting everything to line up, wearing the fish bowl on my head through most of the quest, and fighting the final foe without any prayer assist was just FRUSTRATING, so it would make my top 5 pretty easily.

Underground Pass/Regicide was probably the most challenging skill-wise. Find a place to jump. Jump. FALL. Take damage. Walk ALL THE WAY AROUND - go BACK to where you were. Jump. FALL. (you get the idea). Now THAT was a REAL PAIN. I was SOOOO glad when I was done so that I didn't have to go back through that LONG ROAD again.

Monkey Madness was fun - putting together the M'Amulet and Monkey Talisman took me awhile, but I enjoyed the challenge.

One Small Favor was annoying - you just had to laugh when the next guy in the line asked for ANOTHER favor - but I really wanted the key ring, so it was worth the wait.

The chest part of desert treasure :x I died while doing it and it took me about an hour to unlock it. It really annoyed me :evil:

Sheep herder is also annoying. You can never get the stupid sheep to go the way you want them to go

sirmagepk.gif

mournings end's part 2!

it is the last quest i need to do before i get cape and i just cant get past that freaking agility!

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Desert treasure chest.. Hmm actually I opened it on my first try :P

I must say Mournings End Part 2 was the one that annoyed me the most. <.<

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png