the sol to the macro prob (problem solved)

edard

plz tell me y this is being moved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wall: :evil: :evil: :wall:

Not quite sure what you're talking about? :shock: As far as I know, it was only moved once (two days ago) from the General forums to RuneScape Bugs & Suggestions. If you would like to discuss your thread, PM a moderator or an administrator with detailed information about your problem. Don't publicly rant about it.

And please change your title to something a little more friendly that relates to the content in your first post.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really dont know how to do this post to a mod or sumtin and i dont like it when i get my post moved for no reason at all

Here is a list of the staff members: Tip.It Staff List. Next to each username, there is a "PM" (private message) button. Click that and send a message to either an administrator or a moderator and give a full explanation of your problem. But as far as I know, this thread has only been moved once.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

this has been moved at least 3 times and y sould i waste a mods time when they should at least give an explanation in the first place y this thing is being moved

Bad_Eulogy.png

this has been moved at least 3 times and y sould i waste a mods time when they should at least give an explanation in the first place y this thing is being moved

Please contact me through PM to discuss this:

http://forum.tip.it/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=106211

Posted Image

2 words...

IP Ban...

Another two words......

Won't work.....

evern better two words

IP scrambler

but yeah you can't just shut skilers out of the game completely. Sure people sacrifice some skills they need to expect there to be things they can never do and places they can never go. But completely shuting people out just won't work.

please tell me if this is a good idea

All right, I was cutting yews, and there are always macroers. :twisted: Then, I saw a mugger, so I attacked him, and brought him over to get the macroers. And it worked amazingly but of couse, it wandered away. But it still kept a lot of them macroers away but then some noob killed the mugger so I brought over another!

But I thought why doesn't JAGeX just install 5 muggers around each yew and vuala! The macroers are chased away!

They could also make a new place with a combat restriction, or they could make it so that we can be able to attack them if they dont say anything....

No problem people. :thumbsup:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

It would just take them 30 extra secs to set their autofighters on, wait 2 hours and then bring their precious little skillers back to yews or rocks or whatever. There goes that idea.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

They'll just make level X characters who'll be just not attacked by the aggressive monsters, like they're doing for the new nat autoers. It won't solve anything.

There are nat autoers! :ohnoes:

Do they use the abyss?

therealdealseelmealbugyn3.png

We tried using an abyssal whip to 'suggest' they work faster

please tell me if this is a good idea

All right, I was cutting yews, and there are always macroers. :twisted: Then, I saw a mugger, so I attacked him, and brought him over to get the macroers. And it worked amazingly but of couse, it wandered away. But it still kept a lot of them macroers away but then some noob killed the mugger so I brought over another!

But I thought why doesn't JAGeX just install 5 muggers around each yew and vuala! The macroers are chased away!

They could also make a new place with a combat restriction, or they could make it so that we can be able to attack them if they dont say anything....

No problem people. :thumbsup:

wow u most have no life

Bad_Eulogy.png

First, Don't call the moderators morons, they're trying their best....

This wouldn't work, with the chance to attack autoers, what becomes of the muted players? And if you can attack them if they dont speak, it would be like duelling, and dueling anywhere is on the Do not suggest list.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

wow u must have no life
Not really. Anyways, if I had a nickel for every time I heard someone suggest this I would probably be at the movie theaters right now. You can't just shut out the skillers. Every human is entitled to his/her rights.

u also dont here pures complaining that they dont get to use those special equipment to get lobs they just suck it up and do somewhere else and or buy the lobs just an example that skilers whine and pures dont maybe becuz they can brave the hardships of combat and the skillers cant cuz their little nannies

a little bit off subject woops

Did anybody ever say that skillers don't train combat because their scared? No! They aren't scared to train combat you [developmentally delayed], so just shut up and go away. This suggestion blows anyway, and all your doing is insulting Moderators and skillers :shame:

u also dont here pures complaining that they dont get to use those special equipment to get lobs they just suck it up and do somewhere else and or buy the lobs just an example that skilers whine and pures dont maybe becuz they can brave the hardships of combat and the skillers cant cuz their little nannies

Did anybody ever say that skillers don't train combat because their scared? No! They aren't scared to train combat you [developmentally delayed], so just shut up and go away. This suggestion blows anyway, and all your doing is insulting Moderators and skillers :shame:

umm ya ok... or not i was just wondering y this post was being moved and i wasnt insulting them at first and the skillers are the only thing in the way of a lot more macroes getting less logs and other items they macro for

and next time dont just jump to conclusions

Bad_Eulogy.png

best idea is for jagex to hier a team of like 20 people looking for autoers on runescape all the time

20 persons to look over 120 worlds ?.

Yeah good luck!

Seriously, they really did good banning paying-for-gold player.

Best thing to do.. With constantly showing us example of people banned.

And I just checked on the biggest auction site, there was no rs-gold for sale. (Only guides to make money[ :thumbdown: ])

umm ya ok... or not i was just wondering y this post was being moved and i wasnt insulting them at first and the skillers are the only thing in the way of a lot more macroes getting less logs and other items they macro for

Ok, so now you're saying the only reason you ever mensioned skillers was because your post was getting moved? You didn't mean to insult them by saying:

i agree with theo and the skillers should just suck it up and try to actually skill the combat lvls and there wouldnt be such a problem

How about you suck it up and admit that your thread is a failure. You have an obvious hiderance in your idea. Skillers and lower-level players.

Stop bumping this. When a mod (who I believe can see the MCP -> therefore knows when what actions were taken where for what thread...) says your thread was moved once ...and considering I've always seen it in the Bugs & Suggestions since when I posted on page 1... I think you were just looking for an excuse to bump it.

Please. Leave this thread and let Jagex continue with their anti-detection system upgrade and don't make suggestions or comments that one player is right in playing the game one way, and another is wrong. <.<

Ok, so now you're saying the only reason you ever mensioned skillers was because your post was getting moved? You didn't mean to insult them by saying:

i agree with theo and the skillers should just suck it up and try to actually skill the combat lvls and there wouldnt be such a problem

How about you suck it up and admit that your thread is a failure. You have an obvious hiderance in your idea. Skillers and lower-level players.

Stop bumping this. When a mod (who I believe can see the MCP -> therefore knows when what actions were taken where for what thread...) says your thread was moved once ...and considering I've always seen it in the Bugs & Suggestions since when I posted on page 1... I think you were just looking for an excuse to bump it.

Please. Leave this thread and let Jagex continue with their anti-detection system upgrade and don't make suggestions or comments that one player is right in playing the game one way, and another is wrong. <.<

so you dont see anything wrong with the millions of macroers still in the f2p worlds jagex is trying but there is only so much a detectin system can do. they and you need to realize for the greater good of runescape that some acounts(mostly skillers) will be banned. and soem of their stuff will be lost because i really think that they shoudl allow certain players to attack macroes that are obiously macroes. for all u skillers make it as obious as u can that u arent a macro so u wont be banned and or attacked(if they actually use my idea which i think is great,(my opinion not yours) so all the skillers have to do is make it less likely for people to see them as macroes. and if somehow godforbid :boohoo: :boohoo: that a skiller is banned. all they have to do is send in a report that they were falsly acused they will get their acount back because i dont think that macroes will. also since you put so much faith in their detection that no acount will be banned that isnt a macro. and so what if a few items are missing from their inventory, its not like they actually spend their money on anything because all the things that are expensive are the combat related stuff, except for the pics which will be one of the things u will keep once u die or the wc ax

Bad_Eulogy.png

You called them "little nannies". Thats not an insult?

This idea sucks, been suggested hundreds of times and would screw over skillers.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

i got an idea. they install something where you have to click dots on a certain screen once every minute, with the pattern being random. if you don't click the dot, your automatically logged off. if you click it correctly, you can continue. it'd help the skillers and piss off the macroers..

macroers can easily get by that. It's the same concept as the box..

redbullsigortiz.jpg

maybe they'd make a random event that teleports you to a place with 5 portals. And when you stay there for more then 30 seconds, you would be hit for 1's and 2's every 2 seconds. You cant eat but the portals are very close. all the portals have a special icon near it like woodcutting or mining, just place one item related t that skill and tada you'd be back where you was with 5x the items you had. if you do it wrong or dont move for 1 minute, you will be auto-reported (not is you do it wrong) and you get something like a Macrochaser or something, he askes you is you are a autoer, yes (close to the Continue button) would take away everything on you and in your inventory. no would reward you with a nice reward (more then those stupid gems) \'

Put this in your signature if you like bagels

_wii.pngWII ftw!

maybe they'd make a random event that teleports you to a place with 5 portals. And when you stay there for more then 30 seconds, you would be hit for 1's and 2's every 2 seconds. You cant eat but the portals are very close. all the portals have a special icon near it like woodcutting or mining, just place one item related t that skill and tada you'd be back where you was with 5x the items you had. if you do it wrong or dont move for 1 minute, you will be auto-reported (not is you do it wrong) and you get something like a Macrochaser or something, he askes you is you are a autoer, yes (close to the Continue button) would take away everything on you and in your inventory. no would reward you with a nice reward (more then those stupid gems) \'

They can get over the current random events, so adding a new one would be like putting signs to the streets that you should not drive any faster than the other signs are already telling you.

If you want to get rid of the autos, you gotta do some server side things, ie better macro detecting with weekly/daily randomizing. An instant ban right after a wrong packet is sent to the server would kill the bots pretty quickly as there wouldn't be a point to macro.

All new random events and low lvl monsters won't do the trick as they are too easy to avoid. Those chinese skillers are already made just for one purpose: make some cash before they get banned. If you look at how they are created (same clothes, same kind of names, etc) you can notice that they aren't really there to avoid not to get banned. Our task would be to get them banned quickly enough that it wouldn't be worth it to create them.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

i think this is a great idea, i couldn't care less about the skillers. I think they should put muggers, or giant rats, or some sort of aggressive monster around all trees about oak. and i think they should make the door to the ess mine auto-closed, so macroers would have a very hard time getting in, and out.

done with runescape