Why is untrimmed slayer cape rare?

Roberthree

Look at it this way:

Mostly (except with cannon maybe?) you get the same exp for hp as for slayer (even more if a battle lasts a bit, and the monster regenerated 1 or more hp during it)

so logicaly, you'll likely have 99HP before 99slayer (unless using canon for a lot of tasks, but not so much that you get 99 ranged)

The only ways i can think of getting a untrimmed slayer cape would be either using Cannons or Rings of Recoil, and unless you used ALOT of either or both, you'd be very close to 99 in another skill :)

Whatpulse!

213358.png

2. There are no untrimmed slayer capes in the game
:lol: Rofl? A level 3 has 53+ slayer, so it means that some one can get 99 before getting another combact skill to 99.

There are NO slayer untrimmed capes in the game as a fact, all 99 slayers atm has at least 3 99 combat skills (only 1 doesnt have all atk, str, def and hp at 99)

getting to 53 is one thing, getting to 99 is quite totally another. getting 150k xp isnt all that bad in theory, but 99 is a huge pain.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Looks like the way to go would be a cannon hybrid (cannon for ranged without hitpoints, poisoned daggers for melee poison damage without hitpoints), pretty sure it could be done, but along with using every bit of non-HP damage (throw in recoils as well), it would probably mean doing every bit of combat as slayer, then retiring from combat and any skill when in danger of getting another 99, so the untrimmed slayer cape could be paraded.

:lol: Rofl? A level 3 has 53+ slayer, so it means that some one can get 99 before getting another combact skill to 99.

There are NO slayer untrimmed capes in the game as a fact, all 99 slayers atm has at least 3 99 combat skills (only 1 doesnt have all atk, str, def and hp at 99)

getting to 53 is one thing, getting to 99 is quite totally another. getting 150k xp isnt all that bad in theory, but 99 is a huge pain.

Don't forget the fact that you also get it trimmed if you have any other skill at 99.

also there are genie lamps.... there are lamps from quests that give 20k xp each... a few of those on a lvl 3 gives 53 slayer w/o any combat...

Negative on that one, most of the quests that yields those sort of lamps require some combat requirement to finish the quest (for example RFD). Also they have a condition that the skill itself must be over 50 in order to benefit from it.

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

of course it's possible in theory but VERY hard to accomplish....

if you get that 150k xp it is possible to get 13m and the fact that there isn't any untrimmed slayer capes yet, is probably cause it's just waste of time to get untrimmed slayer cape.

It's possible but I guess no one will ever do that, at least I can't see the point of that :wink:

mithmguthan,jippo77.gif

jippo77.gif

but it will be quite literally the only cape out there thats almost purely black, less trimmed hunter cape.

of all capes, 99 slayer untrimmed cape is the hardest by a long shot, because you cant pest control it, you cant get another 99 (which you have to deliberately do)

tim_chenw2.png

ya but u only get 10 x ur lvl for slayer so u need alot of lamps and to get that ud probly have 99 cook or something by then

so basicly it is posable 2 get a untrimed slayer cape but it aint happing any time soon

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

:shock: If anyone gets a 99 untrimmed cape (especially a lvl 3) - you would be the craziest RuneScape player alive...ever. :shock:

"I'd rather bear the comments people say to insult ya, then to poison my skin and erase my culture " - Deep Foundation

Perhaps when you get one of these combat skills at 98, you can switch to another one like from 98 atk to str then def, then ranged and magic, but hp would be a problem

:shock: If anyone gets a 99 untrimmed cape (especially a lvl 3) - you would be the craziest RuneScape player alive...ever. :shock:

its kind of common to see some lvl 3s with untrimmed firemaking capes.