What Item Did you Treasure as a Newbie? - 12k+ Views!

equal_ibrium

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once found a black robe top... I wore that everywhere, usually with nothing else expect for my default clothing.

Until i got killed by a scorpion in the al kharid mine... I made my friend find me another, of course he had no idea where to find one, and we ended up buying another one for ... 10k -.-

!Just the one finger victory salute!

My most treasured item was for the skill i hated most at the time.

I loved my Pheonix Crossbow infact i only got rid of it about 2 months ago when i finally could be bothered to get range up but its still only 44. I dont know why i loved the cross bow so much.

I still ahve 3 of those in my bank. Ive lately realized thta they are useless, and im tryign to sell them with my awful b sale... but no one will buy them.......................... I like dots............ They leave you hangign with a continued thoguht that i don't wish to express fully at the moment............................................

I started playing at Easter. :) I'm now a level 95 P2P fighter, with a 99 LVL cooking. :D :D I really liked the easter costume, and I wear it always except when beating up dragons or going into the cooking guild.

I abandoned my first account after I died and lost everything, I was at a loss at how to start again so I started over. Too make sure this never happened again I bought lots of silk from Al Kharid because I could sell it for a whole 10 gp profit!

The more you Read the more you know

The more you Know the smarter you grow

The smarter you Grow the stronger your voice

When speaking your Mind or making a Choice

I would defintly say p hats, santa hats, masks, bunny ears. I've had them all most of the time when they were very cheap. you always unhappy you dropped them or gave them away. I miss the cracker effect Item + p hat = fun.

24788.png

I would have to say my newbie map, I kept that map in my inventory for a good 6 months

finally dropped it when I decided to become a member.

Got into member world looking in the stores for a member map.

Boy.... was I bummed when I found out there was none. :oops:

BTW: I never knew about the world map on the game until a year later. #-o

lol, funny...though i'd probably do the same thing :oops:

I would have to agree with both of you even though i'm a lvl 63er i still find myself in unknown lands and find myself waiting half an hour just to tele to lumby!!! :oops:

a freind is like a bum cheek, full of crap!!!

Well, when I first started, I had two younger brothers to show me the ropes (embarrasing). But I do remember one telling me that mining was a good skill to start makin money off of. So as soon as he gave me an iron pickaxe, I started workin. The first few ores I got, I thought: "Wow, I'm gonna be rich in no time".

Turns out copper ore is harder to sell than I thought it would be...

Yep that's right...copper...I did not mine tin. So my most valuable item as a newblet would be a few handfuls of copper ore.

Skizzik8.png

well...when i just started (like after 2 days) i was killing tons of goblins and 1 of them dropped brass necklace...i thought "hell! im so lucky!" and then after like 3 more i got another 1...i told my brother its worth a lot (and i didnt know i was actualy lying to him) and he bought it from me for 250gp (which was a lot for me and him back then)

all i can say about what im just about to post is

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

I remember many trips to the dwarven mine, mining iron and smithing it into the best thing I could make at the current level, then selling the items I smithed to the general store.. I saved up 700gp doing this and bought an addy dagger (I didn't realize at the time that a mith long was a better weapon).

The day after I bought my addy dagger, jagex added attack level requirements to weapons, and I was only level 5 attack lol.

half_dead.png

:roll: weelll

this was in rsc, i had spent a few days killing goblins like all us did...when i realised, hey them BRONZE necklaces r worth 12gp (i think) and then all i did was collect them and seel them to general store..i tresured them as my best item until about lvl 20 when i started to mine for a living.

wen i got the air tali of of duke of lummy i fout wow, he is givin it 2 mi out of thousands of playas , wen i bragged sum1 told mi dat its a quest 4 every1 lol :oops:

-hitcounter-

lvl: 31

armour: full mith

money making : essence mining

world: 68 is where i hail