What Item Did you Treasure as a Newbie? - 12k+ Views!

equal_ibrium

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know if this counts, but the only thing i ever really wanted was a berett, but i still thought super rich people only had like 500k, so i thought it would take forever

when i finaly got one about 2 years ago, i was so proud, because i thought it made me rich, because i thought they were super rare

and now

2 years later

i still have the same berett

:D

other then that i cant think of anything

fabofwendke1.png

sig made by 4be2jue

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." -John Lenon

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

R.I.P. Zach Erickson. 12/22/2007. you will be missed

I started RuneScape because of a good friend. When I started, he helped me with equipment and the like. He gave me an Amulet of Protection and I wore it all the time, no matter how many who tried to buy it.

Owner of Quest Cape since 11/9/2007 23:30! Working my butt off to get it back.

lemurian04.png

When i was lvl 3 i really treasured the broken torags helm i found in the wildy...

what i really treasure now is my whip...

ive wanted one since i knew what they were when i became a member...

2 weeks ago i got one and a d square :D

im so happy about that...i almost wet my pants when i got them

L :D L

dragonmrune,sum%20ppl%20r%20ga.gif

When i starded playing runescape, I saw my friend in full steel. I thought that was the most powerfull armour in runescape so I really wanted it :D.

btw, now my favorite item is moonclan hat lolz

wish me luck with 99 hunter :) 90 atm!

I once started playing. I was walking in Lumbridge with no armor equiped. I remember it well, it was at the house south of the smithing thing. I was right in front of the south door, when someone traded me, and gave me full bronze. I was happy because it looked like real warrior armor. The only problem was, there were no legs, but skirt :oops: . I didn't realy mind, but when I look at people with skirts now, I think: "That looks very bad -.- ". Now I got something different than bronze, it's full Dragon :D . The only problem is that there are too much people that insult me because I'm a muslim, and also because I'm rich. 2 or 3 days ago it was realy crazy :shock: evreyone was saying bad things to me, and 1 person even broke about 5 or 6 rules :shock: .

report them like crazy dude, thats one of the worse crime i can think of!!! (no sarcasm)

my most valeud item in my nooby days was probaly my silverlight because i pwned a lvl 27 demon with it =), now lvl 86 with full verac, stil pwning demons with my sword =-)

The only thing I'm doing is reporting. Evreytime I go on RuneScape, I see people breaking rules. I read all the rules, so I know what I'm doing. Did anyone know that "Flooding the Chat Box" is a crime and you can report someone for "Offensive language" if he/she does it. I warn people first who do that, if they go on with Flooding the Chat Box (also known as "Spamming") I report them for that.

50484187.png

When I was something like combat 30 I was mining rune essence with my Mithril Pick. I left to go bank, went back to Aubury and teleported back to the rune essence. To my suprise I appeared just a few squares from a Rune Pick Head. I was so excited. I spent weeks waiting for my mith pick head to fly off so I could replace it with the rune one.

I still have that rune pick...

gildogg.png

In a world without fences, who needs GATES?

The only thing I'm doing is reporting. Evreytime I go on RuneScape, I see people breaking rules. I read all the rules, so I know what I'm doing. Did anyone know that "Flooding the Chat Box" is a crime and you can report someone for "Offensive language" if he/she does it. I warn people first who do that, if they go on with Flooding the Chat Box (also known as "Spamming") I report them for that.

This is true, but it has to be 10 irrelevant or nonsense posts in a 60 second period or you could get in trouble for abusing the reporting system.

gildogg.png

In a world without fences, who needs GATES?

My newcomer map, and especially my black dagger didn't leave me for a long time. I bought it from my extremely tiny sparings and thought this is gonna rock. Well, it was quite a bit better than the iron axe I used before, but still.

As for you, Gildogg, that's kinda how I got my Rune Axe which I still use. Buy an axe head for 2k (someone must have thought this is useless and tried to rip people off... he did it to himself :P) after finding an axe handle. Nowadays I bank all (pick) axe handles in hopes of finding rune heads.

EDIT: Are you sure it was 10? I thought that you could only post 3 spam messages, the next has to be relevant or you could be reported.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

This is true, but it has to be 10 irrelevant or nonsense posts in a 60 second period or you could get in trouble for abusing the reporting system.

You get muted, right?

Anyways, about newcomer maps, I used one too a long time ago. A short while later I learned the whole F2P world by walking around. When I got member, a few days later, I knew all places. :D The secret of that is... I got no life. Oh, wait, I do have one... I once bought full mithril from the shops. My friend asked me to make full mith for him because he tought i made it. I also asked my father to be member, then he said yes. I bought full rune then from the shops because I was exited. Now when I think of it, Plate 84.5k, Legs 64k, Helm 30k (from players), Shield 55k (also from players)... The first things costed me a bunch. A long time later I saw someone wearing a Rune Full Helm (g) and I offered 300k for it, 'cause I tought it was 300k (that's Zamorak and Saradomin). I also bought the rest of the armor for very high prices . When I had Full Rune (g), I got hacked and lost it :boohoo: . 4 days later a guy lvl 110 died and dropped stuff worth more than 10 million, and guess what? I gave it back. There were: Guthans warspear, Guthans helm, Dragon scimitar and the I forgot the rest. I didn't know those prices, so I gave it back. Also, my best friend "Veteran Rf" gave me a whip for christmas 2006. It was 25 december, I remember well. Before that I got hacked by a "friend" before that. I lost 500k cash, 400+ nature runes, rune axe, 100+ law runes. I don't know why he didn't take the rest. Well, I got an Abbysal whip finally, so I was happy. The next day he hacked me again :boohoo: when I logged in I lost my most precious item :boohoo: . No, it isn't the whip :thumbsup: , but it were Dragon platelegs, I bought for 2.4 million. I still had the whip. Later I asked that guy what he did with my Dragon platelegs... He said that... Omg... He traded it for full black (g)!!! Many days later, I went killing Steel Dragons.

1st kill : 1x Dragon bones, 5x Steel bars, 470x Coins.

2nd kill: 1x Dragon bones, 5x Steel bars, Dragon platelegs :thumbsup:

It was in January or something. My best friend "Veteran Rf" (as mentioned above) dissapeared on 15 Februari. I never knew what happened to him. I was writing down his experience points (from the hiscores) and nothing changed. Until one day, somewhere in April I think, his exp went up by 47! I checked later too, his exp didn't go up :( . His brother dissapeared too. If he would stop playing or something, he would tell me, I know for sure. . A long time later (Again? That Ahmet is getting annoying!) I went doing barrows. I got some good stuff, including Guthan Warspear (about 3 weeks ago) and I sold it for 5 million. I sold my Dragon platelegs for 2.55 million, and Dragon sq shield for 1.05 million. I bought Dragon Chainbody then, and that was my biggest dream :D . Later, I sold the helm to buy the legs (when I got Dharok platebody, sold for 700k). Then I bought Dragon med helm and Dragon sq shield, and now I have full Dragon :D . I making money now for full Dharoks. Well, I never wrote this much in my whole life :? . Have a nice RuneScape life!

That realy happened!

50484187.png

4 days later a guy lvl 110 died and dropped stuff worth more than 10 million, and guess what? I gave it back. There were: Guthans warspear, Guthans helm, Dragon scimitar and the I forgot the rest. I didn't know those prices, so I gave it back.

I'm sorry, but if something has a fancy name, you may want to check a price guide for it... I pity you, helping strangers in RS is just not worth it. They will forget pretty soon.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

Tinderboxes! I remember dying as a newb, and lost all my tutorial island stuff! Because it was before the skill guides were introduced around Runescape, i gave up and started a new character! After that i made sure EVERY time i saw a tinderbox i picked it up! I'm now lvl 95 and still have about 50 in my bank! Awesome piece of kit!

It would have to be the full addy a friend I used to know gave me... And with that addy, I learned my first cruel lesson about the wilderness. Luring. A guy said he wanted my help, whilst I was training at theives and black knights in the Jolly Boar Inn: He was about 10 levels lower than me, so I wondered what could possibly happen... He led me to the hill giant place, and immediately, two mages came out and snared me, and began water blasting me. I quit for like two days after that... :o . But then I got back on my feet, mined 3K essence (This was before the update about pure/reg ess.), and bought a rune scimitar, and rune helm. Slowly I began to build up to getting full rune, and when I finally did, it was awesome.

Though later, when I became better than he was, my friend demanded I pay the exorbitant sum of 35k back to him for the addy. :-#

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

You get muted, right?

Anyways, about newcomer maps, I used one too a long time ago. A short while later I learned the whole F2P world by walking around. When I got member, a few days later, I knew all places. :D The secret of that is... I got no life. Oh, wait, I do have one... I once bought full mithril from the shops. My friend asked me to make full mith for him because he tought i made it. I also asked my father to be member, then he said yes. I bought full rune then from the shops because I was exited. Now when I think of it, Plate 84.5k, Legs 64k, Helm 30k (from players), Shield 55k (also from players)... The first things costed me a bunch. A long time later I saw someone wearing a Rune Full Helm (g) and I offered 300k for it, 'cause I tought it was 300k (that's Zamorak and Saradomin). I also bought the rest of the armor for very high prices . When I had Full Rune (g), I got hacked and lost it :boohoo: . 4 days later a guy lvl 110 died and dropped stuff worth more than 10 million, and guess what? I gave it back. There were: Guthans warspear, Guthans helm, Dragon scimitar and the I forgot the rest. I didn't know those prices, so I gave it back. Also, my best friend "Veteran Rf" gave me a whip for christmas 2006. It was 25 december, I remember well. Before that I got hacked by a "friend" before that. I lost 500k cash, 400+ nature runes, rune axe, 100+ law runes. I don't know why he didn't take the rest. Well, I got an Abbysal whip finally, so I was happy. The next day he hacked me again :boohoo: when I logged in I lost my most precious item :boohoo: . No, it isn't the whip :thumbsup: , but it were Dragon platelegs, I bought for 2.4 million. I still had the whip. Later I asked that guy what he did with my Dragon platelegs... He said that... Omg... He traded it for full black (g)!!! Many days later, I went killing Steel Dragons.

It was in January or something. My best friend "Veteran Rf" (as mentioned above) dissapeared on 15 Februari. I never knew what happened to him. I was writing down his experience points (from the hiscores) and nothing changed. Until one day, somewhere in April I think, his exp went up by 47! I checked later too, his exp didn't go up :( . His brother dissapeared too. If he would stop playing or something, he would tell me, I know for sure. . A long time later (Again? That Ahmet is getting annoying!) I went doing barrows. I got some good stuff, including Guthan Warspear (about 3 weeks ago) and I sold it for 5 million. I sold my Dragon platelegs for 2.55 million, and Dragon sq shield for 1.05 million. I bought Dragon Chainbody then, and that was my biggest dream :D . Later, I sold the helm to buy the legs (when I got Dharok platebody, sold for 700k). Then I bought Dragon med helm and Dragon sq shield, and now I have full Dragon :D . I making money now for full Dharoks. Well, I never wrote this much in my whole life :? . Have a nice RuneScape life!

That realy happened!

umm....dude...HE ONLY ASKED WHAT ITEM YOU TREASURED AS A NEWBIE NOT YOUR WHOLE RS LIFE STORY!

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

You get muted, right?

That realy happened!

umm....dude...HE ONLY ASKED WHAT ITEM YOU TREASURED AS A NEWBIE NOT YOUR WHOLE RS LIFE STORY!

I coudn't resist...

50484187.png

It dosen't have to be 10. Where did you get that nonsense from? :)

Anyway, the item I treasured the most as a new player, was my tinderbox. :wink:

Anyway