What Item Did you Treasure as a Newbie? - 12k+ Views!

equal_ibrium

at least bronze is the rarest armour in the game

its so easy to get better stuff, people just ditch it first chance they get, so there are probably only about 1000 full sets in the game

Whats 3rd Age then; the extremely common 300mil armour? :-k :roll:

If you see 3rd age armour and bronze armour on the ground, which would you grab and which would you let disappear?

at least bronze is the rarest armour in the game

its so easy to get better stuff, people just ditch it first chance they get, so there are probably only about 1000 full sets in the game

probably the dumbest and most uneducated estimate i've ever heard.

its called EXAGGERATION

i pulled 1000 out of thin air because its an extremely small number

Contrary to Popular Belief, 2 plus 2 does NOT equal 6 1/2

dwarf_lord30.png

-Dwarf Lord30

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess it would sound foolish now, but back in the day, I thought people that had $100k were filthy rich. I would pick up every coin I saw on the ground and it was hard for me to turn loose of any of it until one day, I was able to save enough to buy a rune scimitar...that was the most preciouis weapon I ever owned...sometimes still, when I am just killing hill giants for the fun of it, I will pick up coins until the space is needed, and if I have a couple thousand gold pieces, I just hold onto them until I can get to the bank...once someone was dropping super attack potions all over the place and I ran to try and get all of them...seems years ago now.

I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was!!!

I was really, really lucky; as I walked from Lumbridge to Varrock (a huge navigational feat by the way, you obsessive teleporters should try it sometime :P), a very, very kind level 60 called Eggterminato gave me full bronze (he was smithing in the Varr smithy), and a few GP. Chuffed, I walked quite happily into Varrock, taking in all the pretty RSC graphics.

Then I went farther North.

And farther.

Until I went to level 10 wildy, and my poor level 3 character got killed not by a vicious PKer...but by a giant.

I didn't touch the Wildy for over a year, and until 6 months ago, I killed giants for GP. The drag scim was so different from the bronze longsword, and boy, did those guys know it. :twisted:

Another memory: I got a steel med from a guard, and it was my combat helmet for nearly four months. I lost it to a werewolf near the Fremmy lands after it was released. :cry:

lets see....

my 2nd day of runescape i managed to get 100 gp some one offered me a phonix crossbow for it didnt dawn on me untill afterwards it required ammo

i treasured my full addy the most thought it was such a huge achievment

barrowsmlunar,spikerboy95.gif

spikerboy95.gif

newest goal full guthans and 70 range

fell free to donate the guthans lol

Black Armour, I got scammed out of my full Steel Three times trying to get my black trimmed...

How do you lose full steel trying to get black armour trimmed :-s

Anyways, my favourite item (And most precious) was either my pickaxe or my axe, can't remember which, but I loved mining and wood cutting, and still do, except for yews (Mother !@#$%^& bots!)

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

As a noob, I met a really nice person and got full iron from him. I thought that iron was one of the best things and at the moment, it looked cool. So I put it on and I was so proud of my full iron. That was the item(s) that I really treasured as a noob. :XD:

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.

at lvl 10 i had full rune :^o

lol jk but i did combat train on cows with steel axe to like 30 combat

#-o

i never really used it for wc...but now i have 93 wc :-k

big exp difference \'

Dont just own runescape, Take it over!

rstakeover

kuranus.png

kuranus.png

kuranus aka tree pwner

I remember when i was fighting goblins to the west of lumby a few days after I started playing and Another player bought my bronze wc axe off me for 60gp

after that I was so happy because i had never seen that much money before

lol ended up buying an oak short bow with it (after wandering around and ending up in varrok) because I thought ranged was the coolest stat ::'

Hmmm, i remmeber that when i first started playing, i looked on the map... I saw varrock, large and sprawling,a nd i saw falador, lookign quite rich and powerful... So i traveled there but i got lost and ended up at the gold mines south of it, and i loved gold. so i bugged peopel until somebody gave me soem gold ore... I loved my gold ore...

Then, the same person became my friend and on my first trip to varrock, he gave full iron!!! I was droolign at the mouith, but then i died soemwhere, and he repleaced it with full steel. I was thinkinjg about losing the stuff again to get full mith or black, but i just stuck iwith my steel :)

And there was somenthign else....

Oh, when i was a member, i traveled to seer's village, and i found this club like thign called a willow black jack. Ive since learned that its a cheap club from the desert, but i still ahve it in my bank fro soem strange reason.

I think my most prized possession was my bronze pick and after that my rune pick.

I would mine coal in barbarian village with my bronze pickaxe. I would get over 75% of the coal while there where people with rune picks there (I cant remember my minning level but i havent trained minning much since F2P. I think it was around 54. Oh yeah i was only level 25 cb). I would always think about how much more coal i could get when i got my rune pickaxe.

newsignature1fs8.png

When I was really low I saw a =P~ "Royal Prince" (as i put it) and thought he was awesome. After I saw it i went around everywere i knew (basicly lumby al-kharid, and the farm) and asked "amazingly high lvled" 20s about the royal prince outfit. Then the next day I got the frogs and discovered varrok, resulting in my own prince costume. Right now i have 20 prince costumes and frog masks :thumbsup:

777da95b693981f29cc734c82563af9b.png

I cant help but put this in from the good old

I think the one thing I realy liked was the bronze axe head i picked up on my 3rd day playing. i think i had it for about 6 weeks then sold it to some guy for 3 tinderboxs, a black cape, and a burnt herring... ahh the good old days when burnt fish was money........ then it was i beer glass i found the next day after i sold the axe head....

I have lots of stupid things to say that some dolt out there will think is real wisdom.

"I think I see something..." - The last words of a man who didn't belive in bears.

man.... i had like 60 rubys saphires and emeralds and diamonds. and i mined them in f2p. now thats kinda hard for f2p and now that i think about it i shouldnt of sold them to the general store for a mith sword #-o :-w o well i got about 600 recoils/saphire rings.

When I was really low I saw a =P~ "Royal Prince" (as i put it) and thought he was awesome. After I saw it i went around everywere i knew (basicly lumby al-kharid, and the farm) and asked "amazingly high lvled" 20s about the royal prince outfit. Then the next day I got the frogs and discovered varrok, resulting in my own prince costume. Right now i have 20 prince costumes and frog masks :thumbsup:

30 frog masks ftw.

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

My most treasured item was for the skill i hated most at the time.

I loved my Pheonix Crossbow infact i only got rid of it about 2 months ago when i finally could be bothered to get range up but its still only 44. I dont know why i loved the cross bow so much.

dvd_o_ye.png

itd have to be my first weapon, an iron dagger. i was fighting men in lumby, and mostly getting crushed, until one of them dropped.....an IRON DAGGER!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: . i was massivly happy and showed it to all the other newbs training there. i was the envy of the place \'

fatdog%2016.gif

fatdog_16.png

la%20vie%20est%20mal,%20mais%20il%20est%20bon%20un%20peu.png

OF course that mother is badly crazy,

but I dont understand why the 22 year old girl wants to live with and have sex with the 13 year boy, just because he is lvl 126 or something?