an idea that wont be unfair 2 any one but autoers!!!

tomtunney

why dont they make another random where a man apears and says to you to type in a code that apears on screen like 17fmk997k and you type it into the box and if you dont get it correct within 3 tries you loose and go back 2 lumy or fally and it would be a random code so that a autoer cant just get it right that way skillers wouldnt loose out playing the game correctly neither would higher level people any thoughts or ideas 2 improve would be nice ta

supporter list

c9d320.png

kaisers911.png

chins.png

This sounds ok....

Mabey instead of teleing them somewhere, it logs them out and notes whatever is in there hand. This way if your cutting yews or whatever, there axe is suddenly noted in there invo (the sandwich lady does this, noted my wip in my invo :XD:) This would stop them pretty effectively

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

Well thats just stupid. One time i forgot i had changed my bank pin a few hours ago and i was not alound in my bank for 10 minutes cause i messed up 3 times.

It would be to dangerous. People would be dieing w/ alot more than just some logs.

And what would stop them from just grabing another axe and running back to where they where?

I like my idea better, that way it confuses them

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

Well thats just stupid. One time i forgot i had changed my bank pin a few hours ago and i was not alound in my bank for 10 minutes cause i messed up 3 times.

It would be to dangerous. People would be dieing w/ alot more than just some logs.

And what would stop them from just grabing another axe and running back to where they where?

I say instead of instant death, deal 10-20 damage straight up. That would kill most autoers yet preserve players of a medium-to-high level, who would be carrying more valuable items.

I remember suggesting this myself ages ago, and it didn't go down too well.

The only thing I can say about macroes is that for every attempt to stop them, there will be a program to get around it. We'll never find an ultimate way to stop them, so I just live and let llive. It doesn't affect my life, so why should I care?

tankmz6.jpg

I remember suggesting this myself ages ago, and it didn't go down too well.

The only thing I can say about macroes is that for every attempt to stop them, there will be a program to get around it. We'll never find an ultimate way to stop them, so I just live and let llive. It doesn't affect my life, so why should I care?

bots affect prices of many raw materials and they make others sometimes pay real money or items for runescape gp which gives an unfair advantage...

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

We should have this, but not instant kill. It should note all your items, and tele you to one of the places MOM teleports you to.

newscape300x50qz7.gif

grammar2gr8dxhn9.png

"If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything at all."

We should have this, but not instant kill. It should note all your items, and tele you to one of the places MOM teleports you to.

Very good idea!

4774_e3d1ea.png

I'm a married mother that plays RuneScape. Got a problem with that?

I'll go ahead and say what people have said before.

Autoers don't work by watching the screen and clicking where they need to. Instead, they use a modified client that tells them exactly what to do. For example, if they got the Sandwich Lady, then their client would say something to the effect of this:

Server: Random Event received: Sandwich Lady

Server: To solve, click: Triangle Sandwich

Autoer Client: Click Triangle Sandwich

Autoer Client: Click Yew Tree

So by making Random Events that rely on the player making actions based on visual cues will be very ineffective. Any solution to a macroer problem needs to deal with hiding Server responses while still making a player able to solve the event.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

no i mean it kills them and i sed 3 goes because if you miss type it its unfair but its hard to fail 3times and if you dont atempt it in 5mins you die with all your stuff

your idea was good until you said this

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

It'll be unfair to me as it will be another addition to the many randoms we already have. I don't fancy typing in ANY sort of code when i'm in the middle of some very important business. A good way to stop randoms is to set a combat requirement to them. i.e. you need to be cmb lvl 2 to be able to be lvl 4 woodcutting, lvl 4 cmb to be lvl 8 wc...

drapit.png

It'll be unfair to me as it will be another addition to the many randoms we already have. I don't fancy typing in ANY sort of code when i'm in the middle of some very important business. A good way to stop randoms is to set a combat requirement to them. i.e. you need to be cmb lvl 2 to be able to be lvl 4 woodcutting, lvl 4 cmb to be lvl 8 wc...
thats so so so so so so so so

[hide]stupid!!![/hide]

What if it was like the frog random, where if you lose, it teles you to somewhere outside of normal runescape, and you can't leave till you get it right.
they will get past that too eventually :(

I say instead of instant death, deal 10-20 damage straight up. That would kill most autoers yet preserve players of a medium-to-high level, who would be carrying more valuable items.

this is an idea ok ill do that then

c9d320.png

kaisers911.png

chins.png

Maybe some white knight teleports you and notes all your items, you have to escape, like the room in recruitment drive. Then they would go to google. and re-programme it.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât