OoOoooOO ghost stories OOoooOoO

Animaslayer

I am a fan of ghost stories I've picked many up and read a few its a pity my memory is like a seive and i need new ones to refresh it

post yours here

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Couple of years back I was alone in the house.. reading this book about peoples dreams

and listening to 'system of a down'.. then i felt really scared like goose bumps...because some dreams people were recalling were scary.

I was walking to my bedroom from the lounge and I switched the light off in the lounge .But there was a mirror there and I looked in the mirror it was pitch black but I could make out myself...

.. and then.. I was scared because i thought i saw some old man standing next to me... I froze for about ten seconds then the Radio came on by itself...That was really scary I jumped up... switched it off and went over to my friends house for a sleep over.

I hate looking at mirrors at night now :uhh:

A friend to all is a friend to none.

I was once on my computer when I felt something like a "presence"

For some reason it really scared me too so I went downstairs XD

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

O.O

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

I have a picture of the little ghost that haunts our house. I've talked about it here before but I've never gotten around to scanning the picture and posting it. Maybe soon...:lol:

It's a little girl...My mom has seen her physically only once, noone else has seen her. She opened a drawer once for my mom while she was making food, she pushed a candle onto the floor from atop a shelf...She laughs a lot, which I hear sometimes myself. Uhh, can't remember anything else. I'll have to upload the picture though, it's weird, but it isn't a crappy, vague picture. You can actually see that, yea, that's a freakin' ghost. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I have a picture of the little ghost that haunts our house. I've talked about it here before but I've never gotten around to scanning the picture and posting it. Maybe soon...:lol:

It's a little girl...My mom has seen her physically only once, noone else has seen her. She opened a drawer once for my mom while she was making food, she pushed a candle onto the floor from atop a shelf...She laughs a lot, which I hear sometimes myself. Uhh, can't remember anything else. I'll have to upload the picture though, it's weird, but it isn't a crappy, vague picture. You can actually see that, yea, that's a freakin' ghost. :P

Why is it only little girls you ever hear about as being ghosts... er.. if you have that picture show us it =] Also give the photo to the police maybe she was missing :ohnoes:

A friend to all is a friend to none.

Once I was in my room on the internet. It was about 1 AM. So then I hear a noise, I thought it was a car crash or something so I stand up and look out through the window. When I turned around I saw a man in his 60s maybe, sitting there. We talked and he even made tea! ::' Then like at 2:30 he said he was missing the bus and left through the front door and everything. Strangly no one in my house knew or heard anything: the making of the tea, door opening/closing, etc.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Why is it only little girls you ever hear about as being ghosts... er.. if you have that picture show us it =] Also give the photo to the police maybe she was missing :ohnoes:

I've never uploaded it because I don't want to listen to the morons who'll say "That photo is so old, it's probably just picture-overlay in the negatives!" when it very well COULD be, but only the "little girl" is in the photo, nothing in the photo has over-lay elsewhere, so I don't know. I also had a friend try to convince me that it was just a little girl twirling around in circles and that the camera made her look blurry and ghost-like, which could be the case, but it was obviously a FAMILY photo, so to have the one little girl twirling around in the yard while the rest of the family isn't acknowledging her at all is just not really computing with me.

I think the most evidence for my picture lays in the fact that this picture was recovered from museum archives, so it was not touched for over 100 years until we bought it. We didn't even notice the little "ghost" in it until later.

I want to upload it here so bad, but I also don't want anyone selling it to ebaumsworld or something to profit off it. :P That's my job!!

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Once I was in my room on the internet. It was about 1 AM. So then I hear a noise, I thought it was a car crash or something so I stand up and look out through the window. When I turned around I saw a man in his 60s maybe, sitting there. We talked and he even made tea! ::' Then like at 2:30 he said he was missing the bus and left through the front door and everything. Strangly no one in my house knew or heard anything: the making of the tea, door opening/closing, etc.

ROFL.....o man that was hecka funny i must say lol...gave me a good laugh..

but i love ghost stories, and UFO stroies..and talking about the MAJESTIC 12....but really when i was about 5 i was choked by a ghost.is what my aunt says because..my cousin has a ghost following him..(3 separate houses..the ghost has been to all three) aloth i dont recall what happened to me..i do remember the house vaguely..but yea..im a lil nervous every time i goto there house..but then i want to see it...(thought i saw it once.,..)

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

oo spookeh

Animaslayer.png

Ummm.....maybe you fell asleep at your computer, and made tea while sleepwalking.

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

I have a tv in my room screwed to the wall (plasma) and i went to sleep one night to wake up to my tv turning on then channel hopping then going off and so on... :shock:

Turns out there was a dang timer set on the thing...

Seriously i could'nt get those stains out of my bedsheets.

SIGYTTT.jpg

Someone I know of had a dolphin tattooed on her chest. She got fat and the dolphin turned into a whale...

There once was a ghost that haunted the house of an old married couple. It couldn't do anything to them because they were both deaf and blind.

lol is taht true? lol thats really funny

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

Well I know my house isen't haunted. Mostly because because my parents built it (literealy, everything but the wiring), so no one has died in it...yet.

But being a 3 story victorian design, it looks like it could be hunted (it looks like it could be quite old) and it REALY grons in the wind. Use to scare me when I stayed home alone when I was younger, id go down to the den, turn the TV and not go any farther than the kitchen (which is conected to the den, with a counter separating them sort of) until my parents were home.

Ummm.....maybe you fell asleep at your computer, and made tea while sleepwalking.

No!! It was a ghost I tell yer! A ghooooossst!!11

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm gonna go with the theory that you were just completely hammered on this one.

lope6jw0.jpg

I'm gonna go with the theory that you were just completely hammered on this one.

XD

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

once upon a year, in my little(big) house billy-bob (me, using very fake name) i was reading in my sleeping back ( a bed really) AND I LOOK UP TO SEE A FLOATING GREEN-FURRED hand. i hide under the covers then looked up and then it was gone...

also the tea man has once came to me ....

.... WITH COFFIE (LOL WENT DUMB AND GOT RUBBISH SPELLING)

alright the first one was true.second one fake.

this is true:

in my history class there are stairs near the classroom and anyway thereare romurs of a girl who died in my school falling down stairs and sometimes in class i can hear a sound like sceaming and it gets lower like falling...