Washington: Flags replaced w/ Swastikas

warren211

No, we do know because it would be idiotic to think it was a gang of rogue Hindus.

You've missed my point... do you actually know why they did it or what those signs represent?

I think it's a fairly safe bet that they intended to cause ructions. There's no doubt in my mind and there needn't be. If they were rougue Hindus and wanted to spread messages of peace, I'm sure they would understand fully if someone accused them and explained why they were doing so.

Only when you add dots in the four quadrants does it become the symbol for Jainism. :wink:

Swastika has been used by many different cultures all around the world. Some got points in it, some is in 45ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôankle and so on. Heck, even Finnish air forces used it before even NSDAP was found.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

I stand corrected. I just found this photo I took a while back of a bank building in Chicago:

chicagobankbuildingiv6.png

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

the vermin. where it up to me they would find themselves drafted and used as cannon fodder to protect our troops in the field. I.E. Need some one to see if a building has enemy insurgents in it? send one of the flag burners to find out. a few months of that and they would quickly have a new found respect for our fighting men and women. that is of course if they survive that long.

The point really isn't can you do the same as they did, the point is do you agree it was right what they did.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

No, we do know because it would be idiotic to think it was a gang of rogue Hindus.

You've missed my point... do you actually know why they did it or what those signs represent?

I think it's a fairly safe bet that they intended to cause ructions. There's no doubt in my mind and there needn't be. If they were rougue Hindus and wanted to spread messages of peace, I'm sure they would understand fully if someone accused them and explained why they were doing so.

I agree. I think its safe to assume these guys intended to harm, not to promote peace. after all, whether or not there is debate over whether the swastika is good or bad, there is the fact that the flags were burned. I doubt both those actions had anything to do with peace. I think its safe to assume these guys were vandals who wanted to ruin fun or get credit from friends.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

my 2 grandfathers fought it that war and almost got killed out there people like them FOUGHT FOR THEM AND WHAT DO THEY DO THEY REPLACE IT WITH A SWASTIKA OH IM ANOYED IM UBER ANOYED :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

And that's exactly what they wanted...

Guys...Please. It was a bunch of 16 year olds who have no idea what a Swastika even is, they just know that it's associated with Hitler so they think they're being comedians. It's not like a gang of 30 year old political activists did this, lol.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Guys...Please. It was a bunch of 16 year olds who have no idea what a Swastika even is, they just know that it's associated with Hitler so they think they're being comedians. It's not like a gang of 30 year old political activists did this, lol.

Maybe it was the Neo-Nazi's. :lol:

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

guy's this is not a laughing matter.

A soldier's grave should never be dissrespected in such a matter by some petty fools who have never experionced any real discomfort or suffering, and take plesure in doing this sort of thing.

what they did was beyond dissrespectfull, personaly I think its sedition at the very least. as to the manner of fools that have done this I do not know. I do however hope that they are caught and properly delt with. if they are just some dumb punks wanting attention I may be inclined to show them mercy, but if this is an act done out of malice I would reely wish that they had quite abit of time to Reflect apon their actions alone in a dark place.

however the deccision is not mine, short of my being on the jury.

some one asked if I thought what they did was right and I must say I beleve it exceeded any form of freedom of speach that those soldiers died to protect, it is a abomamble act and one which must not go unpunished.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

guy's this is not a laughing matter.

A soldier's grave should never be dissrespected in such a matter by some petty fools who have never experionced any real discomfort or suffering, and take plesure in doing this sort of thing.

what they did was beyond dissrespectfull, personaly I think its sedition at the very least. as to the manner of fools that have done this I do not know. I do however hope that they are caught and properly delt with. if they are just some dumb punks wanting attention I may be inclined to show them mercy, but if this is an act done out of malice I would reely wish that they had quite abit of time to Reflect apon their actions alone in a dark place.

however the deccision is not mine, short of my being on the jury.

some one asked if I thought what they did was right and I must say I beleve it exceeded any form of freedom of speach that those soldiers died to protect, it is a abomamble act and one which must not go unpunished.

It's not that simple. Of course it was a pretty damn horrible thing to do, but when you get down to it, it's a childish prank and nothing more. These are WWll vets graves, right? Well, considering they faught and died versus Nazi's, putting swastika's on their grave doesn't make a bit of sense. What this was, was a bunch of kids who think the war is stupid, so they desecrated graves (be thankful they didn't use spray-paint like most kids do) in a little prank. It's not like the anti-christ himself rained down upon the graves and urinated on them. It was a bunch of little snot nosed dorks who don't even know the meaning of what they did.

Stop being outraged. Outrage is for old people.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

What basetards. I bet you it was a drunk dare, pacifists and anti-war protesters don't do that kind of thing. I hope they get caught and jailed for a while, I'd like to see how hard they laugh then.

It doesn't piss me off because of grave desecration, not much. I'm just annoyed at them because they were being damned idiots.

sig2.jpg

I doubt it was hindu's and I was being quite calm about it. did you notice I said if it was done with malice? Evil Spite you may call it.

this hindu thing needs to be verified, we will see tommorow then if its mentiond in any news.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

I doubt it was hindu's and I was being quite calm about it. did you notice I said if it was done with malice? Evil Spite you may call it.

this hindu thing needs to be verified, we will see tommorow then if its mentiond in any news.

heh, I'm thinking it's fake, mate. :P

thats messed up.

off topic- If i am applying for a job and i say im a nazi and i dont get hired could i sue them?

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

thats messed up.

off topic- If i am applying for a job and i say im a nazi and i dont get hired could i sue them?

no [developmentally delayed] they don't have to hire anyone. God you're [developmentally delayed].

In a purely free-market capitalist system you would be correct. However in the US it isn't true, there are tons of hiring laws. If there are two people with close to the same qualifications, and the one with slightly higher skills claims to be a Nazi, and they end up hiring the one with slightly lower skills, they can definitely get sued and lose. Actually even if their skills aren't anywhere near each other, if the Nazi's is much lower, they could still get sued, but if they could prove one is better than the other they would win the lawsuit.

Being a Nazi is like being in any other political party. Same thing would happen if someone was discriminated against for being a Republican, or a Democrat.

All that said the person hiring you will never ask what your political party is, and you never will be able to mention it. They don't want to worry about the aforementioned lawsuits.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

thats messed up.

no [developmentally delayed] they don't have to hire anyone. God you're [developmentally delayed].

I take it your mirror is broken.

Yes, if you are a Nazi, although you are a jerk-off, you are entitled to the same rights as everyone else.

- Me!

Hmm, well i skipped to end, i don't liek readiong through long things....

Anywho... Im very liberal and i support flag burning and the use of swastikas (no, i don't agree for what they stand for, but peopel have the right to use them), but in the amnner in which this was doen is totally sickening. How could you even think about doing thta to veterans? If they just went around the capitol, and replaced the flags at state buidlign or whatnot or somehting like thta, i think i coudl find some humor in it.

You just got to remmeber, they are a unch of punk kids who will do anyhtign for attention, they probaly didn't mean any harm. But ti is funny to piss off peopel who get to vexed by doign such things.

Hmmm, this amkes me sound unpatriotic, oh well, i ahve the right to my beleifs.

Guys guys we can calm down, this I was just reading through the Pensacola News Journal and I found this.

I don't care if it was for religion or peace intentions. They come to our contry, sure, we'll respect beliefs. But before you co and destroy the country's flag (yes, I KNOW that is free speech, but by a grave its vandalism), you oughtta make sure your intentions are the same as that of the US.

besides, this was done on MEMORIAL DAY. out of all the days to destroy a grave in MEMORIAL to someone, even with good intentions, they pick this day?

I think this is a fake.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

my 2 grandfathers fought it that war and almost got killed out there people like them FOUGHT FOR THEM AND WHAT DO THEY DO THEY REPLACE IT WITH A SWASTIKA OH IM ANOYED IM UBER ANOYED :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

There's nothing wrong with the real Swastika,which is opposite and straight.In fact,its Buddhist.Hitler corrupted it.

Wondering why I quoted this post?I have no idea either =P

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I don't really care. But I guess it's annoying for people who do.

Yea, I'm that smart.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!