Karmastocracy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Impulse!

Saidin will probably FC it!

PINECONES!

BTW, Saidin, I just recognized your username. WoT FTW.

p2gq.jpg

I still can't beat the Devil on Expert and finish the game. I know I can, and I have, but I'm not getting anywhere right now. :(

Ha, I can't even get past Raining Blood still. But someone posted something earlier in the thread that the second attack must be whammy, you must get it, and then when he has that huge string of notes close together you hit him and it's guaranteed win.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only person on tif that still plays GH2 on medium :P

Heh, I play GH2 on medium, because I can beat the game on hard, but it's embarrasing getting like 73% notes hit. I got like 7 FC's on medium on GH2, and can get 5 stars on every single song IN THE SERIES except for TTFAF :P

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

Quick question.

Is it possible to eliminate the lag in GH1? You know how there is a "calibrate lag" option in GH2 and GH3. This really messes me up. Is it fixable or do I have to play with sound off?

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=suF-NOL8yLE

Wow! I've never even heard of this guy before, but he just comes out of nowhere and FC's Soothsayer! I wonder how he can even comprehend the solos with no hyperspeed on, it just looks like a bunch of clustered notes to me :oops:

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

"[04] could you post something about me not being able to play until the 13th so people won't be expecting anything great out of me before then? :D"

So we have to end it on the 12th, sound good to everyone?

Two "New" FCs today.

Sabotage and I FCed Jukebox Hero. Before I had a double overstrum and it was in PFO.

Supermassive Blackhole trills are being stupid and won't get FCed, Reptilla is being stupid and won't get FCed, Generation Rock is being stupid and won't get FCed. PotR is being stupid and won't get FCed, Hellicopter is being stupid and won't get FCed, Radio Song is being stupid and won't get FCed, Slow Ride is being stupid and won't get FCed, Sunshine of your love is being stupid and won't get FCed, Hit Me With your Best shot is being stupid and won't get FCed...

I could g on, but all those songs I've had -1 in today =/ probably some more I'm forgetting too.

I also improved my Impulse score to 281k. I was doing a REALLY good run had about a 600 note streak when my red button decided to go on strike :wall: :wall:

Final Scores:

1st: SaidinWoT - 323,098

2nd: Darkdude98 - 282,154

3rd: Jaziek - 268,142

Next Song: Don't Hold Back

Has anyone seen the badges on your account? Wtf are those? All of mine are blank...

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Protip: Taping down the whammy bar doesn't help with the "Whammy mania" achievement.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I finally got to play guitar hero for the first time in 5 weeks. Predictably, I epically failed at most songs. I did manage increase my career score by a total of 2k tho, but I should be better at guitar hero soon.

i r tink tht a11 ppl shud use g00d gr@m3r since g00d gr@m3r is ftw.

I got 443k on Stricken in a Pro Face Off at my friends house, so I'm pretty proud of myself. Once I learn to nail the solo, I can easily fc that sucker :) I'm thinking I might have to sell my GH3 for money to buy Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero World Tour. Or I could beg my parents :lol:

Do you have GH2 by any chance?

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

I got 443k on Stricken in a Pro Face Off at my friends house, so I'm pretty proud of myself. Once I learn to nail the solo, I can easily fc that sucker :) I'm thinking I might have to sell my GH3 for money to buy Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero World Tour. Or I could beg my parents :lol:

I've FCed the solo on slow, and its pretty simple, but the snakey bit just kills me on full speed. It always feels awesome to come out of the last bit with a 4x on a real run though. When you do it in front of people they're like.. woah! Because it looks way harder than it is.

:o -9 on SOSaD. It wasnt long ago I was struggling to 5* that.

Tk5SF.png

I bought some Microsoft points today and got the song pack with soothsayer, it was a heck lot easier to finish than I thought it would be. The only challenging bit would be the second long solo where you don't have any star power - took me 2-3 tries to get that bit and now I can do it easily.

That Steve Vai song is pretty good though I haven't finished it. I've only tried it twice and gotten pretty far so I'm confident I'll get it in 1 or 2 more tries.

Who can finish the downloadable boss battles? For some reason I find them harder to do than when I'm actually doing a battle. Or maybe that's just because today was the first time I played in like 6 months and I'm hell rusty :?

Who can finish the downloadable boss battles? For some reason I find them harder to do than when I'm actually doing a battle. Or maybe that's just because today was the first time I played in like 6 months and I'm hell rusty :?

The actual songs are harder themselves then the songs in the boss battle (Is in the songs you have play EVERYTHING whereas in the boss battle only some)

DWDTG is arguably harder than TTFAF, although I did finish it before TTFAF... only 7 minutes before mind :lol:

Another 100% today, Miss Murder, stupid overstrum. First time I missed about the 5th from last note #-o

Choked at the end of Avalancha too! Argh!

I hate choking on Avalancha, it's so long and the hardest part just had to be at the end :x

Meh, here's my score for DHB

dontholdbackexpert98308pr2.jpg

-10, stupid phazers -.-

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]