Karmastocracy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next Song - Nothing for Me Here

-.-

Double -.-

I can't even four-star that song. Plus it has the most puffed up egotistical lyrics ever. I despise.

EDIT: BTW, FC number twelve: Lay Down \'

p2gq.jpg

Guys, I need a huge favor. I need someone to FC "Mosh 1" on Expert in Practice mode and screenie it and post it here.

Lol why?

Well regardless of what you need it for, I sure as hell can't do it :(

My friend and I are having a bet on it. he says that no one one the tif can FC it, while I say someone one here can.

Really? I'd guess it's so you can take the picture and say to your friend you FC'd Mosh 1. Considering you posted a picture earlier of TTFAF FC'd, saying you did that yourself.

Just a guess.

Anyhow, I've kind of gotten through my Guitar Hero phase for the time being... Now to wait for GH4 :P

I'm pretty much done with GH3 for the time being, I'm not going for any more FCs at least. I'm concentrating on GH2, and maybe 80's if I can find a cheap copy.

only six and jordan left to 5*.

Tk5SF.png

Got another FC today - Messages. Should have had it AGES ago bet kept making stupid errors.

Got a -1 on Pretty handsome Awkward, was too lazy to go back and FC it.

Also got 2.75 (So close to 5*) on We Three kings, ARGH!

The impossible has happened.

Well, first of all I 5-starred Impulse, but that's not what I'm talking about.

If anyone is familiar with that song, they should know about that crazy part at the end of the first little solo section, right before the chugging. Looks like the intro to TTFAF. (G-Y-G-Y-G-B or something like that, then R-Y-R-B-R-O I think.) Well, I hit all of those on one of my attempts. I have no idea how I did it, I thought I was just flailing, but my fingers must have speed-sightread. I felt like God had possessed me.

p2gq.jpg

If anyone is familiar with that song, they should know about that crazy part at the end of the first little solo section, right before the chugging. Looks like the intro to TTFAF. (G-Y-G-Y-G-B or something like that, then R-Y-R-B-R-O I think.) Well, I hit all of those on one of my attempts. I have no idea how I did it, I thought I was just flailing, but my fingers must have speed-sightread. I felt like God had possessed me.

Lol nice job man! I love those moments when you just hit something unexpectedly and go like "No wAIIii!!1!11" :lol:

BTW I got GH2 today, I traded my friend my Sims game for it...bad deal for him but oh well!

I'm failing Jordan misreably and I'm loving it :D

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

nothingformehereexpert9rw3.jpg

[hide=Breakdown, -21]nothingformehereexpert9zl7.jpg[/hide]

Well I finally figured out how to do the chorus consistently, and my score skyrocketed. I still hate it though -.-

FMAsig.jpg

Lol nice job man! I love those moments when you just hit something unexpectedly and go like "No wAIIii!!1!11" :lol:

I was like . . . :o Then I did a victory dance. But Guitar Hero doesn't wait for victory dances :(

p2gq.jpg

W00t! I am still smiling, just 5 starred raining blood on expert like half an hour ago. that means ALL expert songs om career are 5 starred! now all i have to do is fc 3 more songs (for enlightened guitarist) and pass through the fire and the flames. (stupid intro)

ruadorksiggy.gif

Thanks SkyFleet for the awsome siggy!

Beat raining blood on expert today...

Time for DWDTG...shouldnt be to hard assuming that I can get whammy on him when he has that long string of greens

i r tink tht a11 ppl shud use g00d gr@m3r since g00d gr@m3r is ftw.

Final Scores:

1st: SaidinWoT - 237,531

2nd: Bongo Man - 236,274

3rd: Demonreape2 - 163,808

Current Standings:

1st - SaidinWoT - 38 Points

2nd - BongoMan - 37 Points

3nd - demonreape2 - 33 Points

4th - istolethepie - 31 Points

5th - wheels4587 - 27 Points

6th - Dadieseldude05 - 18 Points

7th - NomAnor - 17 Points

8th - XxKiteXx - 15 Points

9th - Bballchamp23 - 14 Points

10th - DarkDude98 - 7 Points

11th - ugafan2009 - 6 Points

12th - Fata1 - 4 Points

13th - baron8000 - 3 Points

14th(T) - riku3220 - 2 Points

14th(T) - Jaziek - 2 Points

16th(T) - johnhammon - 1 Point

16th(T) - Highimpact1 - 1 Point

Next Song - F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X.

Demon, it's just too hard to find your scorehero post, so unless you post it on the tour group forum, I will not be using it from now on. Sorry.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I love the non-linearity of Impulse. <3: So much fun.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Game has 43? (Or is it 42) songs on it, no DLC planned. It's a good enough game, probably not worth full price though.

Got 5 stars on Cliffs of Dover on Expert today, 3.0 something multiplier, about 50k more than I'd gotten before.

Got 2.775x multiplier on One, Argh! 380,649 points, need 383,690 for 5 stars :wall: had a horrid run in the Darkness Riff, and had the best end of the song I've ever had.

Before I forget, Raining Blood, Number of the Beast and one to 5 star on Expert, just Raining Blood on hard.

Sweet, I finally FC'd SOSaD, had a -3 run on BiF (missed the LAST fast chord switch), and got -6 on Stricken \'

And for GH2 I've 5* all setlist songs except for Misirlou, and I haven't started the bonus setlist yet, but I passed Jordan :D ...no 5* though...

FMAsig.jpg

Sorry for sounding ignorant, and I'm not flaming but, I don't get what's so good about Guitar Hero. I don't see how mashing buttons pretending to play a guitar is fun. And how has it managed to last as long as it has? Every game is the same, just with different songs. Please enlighten me people.

happysigbp0.jpg

Sorry for sounding ignorant, and I'm not flaming but, I don't get what's so good about Guitar Hero. I don't see how mashing buttons pretending to play a guitar is fun. And how has it managed to last as long as it has? Every game is the same, just with different songs. Please enlighten me people.

have you played it?

Tk5SF.png