Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"became" ;)

He was made a member by a friend of his brother who in some weird way got aces to his account, or so I am told ;)

Ah, I see.

Perhaps he got bored after he got 1494 total? Maybe that's why his friend of his brother made him a member.

Well, wish him luck to all 99 members stats! :thumbsup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Perhaps he got bored after he got 1494 total? Maybe that's why his friend of his brother made him a member.

I would think if he got bored, he would get P2P himself. Not too sure of the details, but I'm guessing some foul play was involved.

I'd be [bleep]ing raging for the first day.

Then I would accept it.

Just noticed I got Rank 99 on 999 day :o

Animorph_2.png

How often to you guys update the list :?:

usually 3-4 times per month... never more than once/week.

1) How exactly do you update the list?

2) Why can't you get the list to update automatically like Tip.it's Stat Sigs or something?

1) i put all the names i have into runehead, then keep the top 250 of them on there.

2) i was asked not to have the list automatically update, and i am honoring the request.

160vy.png

I would think if he got bored, he would get P2P himself. Not too sure of the details, but I'm guessing some foul play was involved.

I think this is what happened.

1. Verie__Bad gets 1494 total F2P! Congratulations!

2. He gets bored, realized he doesn't want to pay for membership, and so called his brother.

3. His brother doesn't want to pay for members either, so he called one of his friends.

4. His brother's friend helped him pay membership.

5. Congratulations! Verie__Bad is now a member!

I don't think foul play was involved, considering the fact that his ex-blog proved he was 100% F2P.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

I think this is what happened.

1. Verie__Bad gets 1494 total F2P! Congratulations!

2. He gets bored, realized he doesn't want to pay for membership, and so called his brother.

3. His brother doesn't want to pay for members either, so he called one of his friends.

4. His brother's friend helped him pay membership.

5. Congratulations! Verie__Bad is now a member!

I don't think foul play was involved, considering the fact that his ex-blog proved he was 100% F2P.

As I recall he never maxed F2P but was close to it.

Animorph_2.png

The history behind Verie__Bad is old but here are the truths (by Gota H8 Stds):

Two levels away before being the sixth person in F2P history to max to 1494 total - the hardest accomplishment in Runescape for a single player. Verie__Bad, a destined F2P who everyone imagined maxing now has began a new conquest for fame in P2P. Before you give him an ounce of sympathy or question him he's not what meets the eye. Karma justified his cheating ways as he was sharing his account with his brother. Apparantly, Verie's brother's friend paid for a membership on their prized account right on the brink of stardom. They now loath in P2P betraying the people they knew in the game and the F2P's around him and will prosper in the P2P realm. Knowing him for over a year I was shocked but as suprised as I was .. My thought is the same as 99% of the F2P community: Thanks for the free F2P rank.

VerieMem.png

Sig-2.pngGota H8 Stds

This was 3 months ago. He didn't play much since then...

[404] Signature not found.

Two levels away before being the sixth person in F2P history to max to 1494 total - the hardest accomplishment in Runescape for a single player. Verie__Bad, a destined F2P who everyone imagined maxing now has began a new conquest for fame in P2P. Before you give him an ounce of sympathy or question him he's not what meets the eye. Karma justified his cheating ways as he was sharing his account with his brother. Apparantly, Verie's brother's friend paid for a membership on their prized account right on the brink of stardom. They now loath in P2P betraying the people they knew in the game and the F2P's around him and will prosper in the P2P realm. Knowing him for over a year I was shocked but as suprised as I was .. My thought is the same as 99% of the F2P community: Thanks for the free F2P rank.

Sig-2.pngGota H8 Stds

Free rank indeed.

Animorph_2.png

Sig-2.pngGota H8 Stds

Free rank indeed.

I can't believe it.

WHY MUST YOU BETRAY US, Verie__Bad? WHY???????? :wall:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

As of right now what is the minimum exp someone needs with 1326 total level for the 250th spot on the list :?:

Does the amount of exp often change because of the different players :?:

102,985,134 @ 1327 total.

Great news for me :!: I'm 1322 total level with over 104 mill exp atm \'

As of right now what is the minimum exp someone needs with 1326 total level for the 250th spot on the list :?:

Does the amount of exp often change because of the different players :?:

102,985,134 @ 1327 total.

Great news for me :!: I'm 1322 total level with over 104 mill exp atm \'

Very nice \' Looking forward to seeing you on the list =)

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~