Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting 190k or so tokens for Teleportation Tablets for 82-88 Runecrafting.

Gratz again Isthatok :)

Cyan text = me.

What is your preferred method of rcing :?: I'm struggling getting 64 with earth gloves right now :wall: :sad:

I made air runes till about 73.

Then I've made tiaras since then.

Lost about 7m getting 81 and i'll lose about 15m getting 88.

Animorph_2.png

F2P runecrafting (or you could just say runecrafting in general) sucks SOO much.

But why be negative?

I'm stuck at 67 with 24k ess in my bank. I'm trying to do it with earth gloves too, but... wow, it just takes so long. Might have to get tiaras a try, or just grind GOP non-stop.

GOP's fun (hi ANIMORPH) when your team knows what it's doing (of course). Otherwise, it's like, "HOLY CRAP, STOP PILING YOU TARDS."

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

F2P runecrafting (or you could just say runecrafting in general) sucks SOO much.

But why be negative?

I'm stuck at 67 with 24k ess in my bank. I'm trying to do it with earth gloves too, but... wow, it just takes so long. Might have to get tiaras a try, or just grind GOP non-stop.

GOP's fun (hi ANIMORPH) when your team knows what it's doing (of course). Otherwise, it's like, "HOLY CRAP, STOP PILING YOU TARDS."

Why be negative you ask?

Well, I merch most of my cash now so I have nothing else to spend it on.

So I might as well make tiaras for faster exp.

I also enjoy GOP, haven't been getting amazing teams the last 2 days though. On Friday I won almost every game I played ans got 15k tokens that day.

Animorph_2.png

To be honest, I really love Runecrafting. It's one of my favorite skills, along with Melee, Mining, and Woodcutting. :)

In F2P, sure it is really slow, but it is really not THAT tedious. I can make my Earth gloves crumble to dust within 1 hour and still not level, but that doesn't mean it sucks.

If you really want a skill that blows and is tedious, F2P Prayer is that way.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

To be honest, I really love Runecrafting. It's one of my favorite skills, along with Melee, Mining, and Woodcutting. :)

In F2P, sure it is really slow, but it is really not THAT tedious. I can make my Earth gloves crumble to dust within 1 hour and still not level, but that doesn't mean it sucks.

I totally agree. I like runecrafting as well because it sort of keeps you engaged in the game, what with all the clicking and all, and with earth gloves you get twice as much xp, meaning you finish your goal twice as fast. Not to mention I love Fist of Guthix. :)

I have no problems with f2p skills other than Prayer. From my current level to 99, it'll cost me over 400m in big bones if I try to buy it. I doubt I'm ever going to mine enough runite or merch for a long enough period of time to cover such a hefty expense. Since I'm saving melee as my last set of 99s, I'm probably just going to train it manually by killing Ice Giants...if I hit 99, then great; if I don't, then I don't. Buying it just doesn't seem feasible to me.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Hey a friend of me wants to join the list.

His name is:

P O T H

Total atm:

Thanks =)

Current total as of 25 may 2012: 1604 (including 1 glitched agility level)

Total 1592 pure f2p - Rank 19 in the top 250 f2p list - last time in list with official hiscores

1264 total f2p! 99 Firemaking. 111 combat. Rank 184 F2P) - 3 years ago when i first entered the list.

Pietha's probably the most respectable when it comes to leveling prayer... He's been camping at Ice Giants and raking in the ranged exp. for God knows how long now.

I think he got 98-99 prayer all from drops. I could be wrong, though. Dude's a ranging BEAST. =P~

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I totally agree. I like runecrafting as well because it sort of keeps you engaged in the game, what with all the clicking and all, and with earth gloves you get twice as much xp, meaning you finish your goal twice as fast. Not to mention I love Fist of Guthix. :)

I have no problems with f2p skills other than Prayer. From my current level to 99, it'll cost me over 400m in big bones if I try to buy it. I doubt I'm ever going to mine enough runite or merch for a long enough period of time to cover such a hefty expense. Since I'm saving melee as my last set of 99s, I'm probably just going to train it manually by killing Ice Giants...if I hit 99, then great; if I don't, then I don't. Buying it just doesn't seem feasible to me.

I know a really slow, but free method to train Prayer to 99.

Go to the Chaos Temple in the Wilderness, the one with all the bone respawns. Pick up those bones, and bury. That's how I hit 45 Prayer.

99 Prayer will take too much for me though.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Go to the Chaos Temple in the Wilderness, the one with all the bone respawns. Pick up those bones, and bury. That's how I hit 45 Prayer.

Oh dear that's slow. :( I remember back when the Bone Yard existed, I used to bury the bones there. There were also a couple of big bones in the area. But as far as your suggestion is concerned: wouldn't you run the risk of getting attacked by revs?

Technically, killing Ice Giants is also a free method. ;)

~I Am A Bahai~

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

I just got 65 rc myself \:D/ but I think I need a good long break from rc :lol:

So I'm working on 82 craft atm :-D which will get me 1349 total lvl. Now all I need is to figure out which skill wil get me 1350 :?: maybe range

Next time I rc though I'm going for 70 but it won't be for awhile ;)

Oh dear that's slow. :( I remember back when the Bone Yard existed, I used to bury the bones there. There were also a couple of big bones in the area. But as far as your suggestion is concerned: wouldn't you run the risk of getting attacked by revs?

I trained there for 2 hours, and no revenants appeared. ;)

And I just kill Moss Giants for big bones, but that is slower.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I trained there for 2 hours, and no revenants appeared. ;)

And I just kill Moss Giants for big bones, but that is slower.

You wouldn't happen to remember how much xp you got there, would you?

I was also considering killing mossies (Varrock sewers) once I got to a high enough level so that I could guarantee getting the drops (after doing the most damage).

~I Am A Bahai~

I_Am_A_Bahai.png