Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=Quotes from above]

To be honest, I really love Runecrafting. It's one of my favorite skills, along with Melee, Mining, and Woodcutting. :)

In F2P, sure it is really slow, but it is really not THAT tedious. I can make my Earth gloves crumble to dust within 1 hour and still not level, but that doesn't mean it sucks.

If you really want a skill that blows and is tedious, F2P Prayer is that way.

I totally agree. I like runecrafting as well because it sort of keeps you engaged in the game, what with all the clicking and all, and with earth gloves you get twice as much xp, meaning you finish your goal twice as fast. Not to mention I love Fist of Guthix. :)

I have no problems with f2p skills other than Prayer. From my current level to 99, it'll cost me over 400m in big bones if I try to buy it. I doubt I'm ever going to mine enough runite or merch for a long enough period of time to cover such a hefty expense. Since I'm saving melee as my last set of 99s, I'm probably just going to train it manually by killing Ice Giants...if I hit 99, then great; if I don't, then I don't. Buying it just doesn't seem feasible to me.

I know a really slow, but free method to train Prayer to 99.

Go to the Chaos Temple in the Wilderness, the one with all the bone respawns. Pick up those bones, and bury. That's how I hit 45 Prayer.

99 Prayer will take too much for me though.

Oh dear that's slow. :( I remember back when the Bone Yard existed, I used to bury the bones there. There were also a couple of big bones in the area. But as far as your suggestion is concerned: wouldn't you run the risk of getting attacked by revs?

Technically, killing Ice Giants is also a free method. ;)

I trained there for 2 hours, and no revenants appeared. ;)

And I just kill Moss Giants for big bones, but that is slower.

[/hide]

You wouldn't happen to remember how much xp you got there, would you?

I was also considering killing mossies (Varrock sewers) once I got to a high enough level so that I could guarantee getting the drops (after doing the most damage).

Each bone gives 4.5 exp each, and there are 11 spawns inside the temple. This leads to 49.5 exp per pickup.

The bones respawn roughly about 30 seconds in a populated world, so 49.5 x 2 = 99 exp per minute.

In an hour, it is 99 x 60 = 5940 exp/hour.

This is an extremely slow method of training, but hey, the bones are free. :)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I love how us F2Pers get our very own thread within this forum to discuss our own things. Feels great, lol. :-P

Ever since I've gotten 70 magic 2 weeks back, I haven't been able to do anything in the game.

So far, the only thing I'm anticipating is the Halloween event. Will Jagex have a Thanksgiving event like last year (does England celebrate Thanksgiving? If so, what do they call it over there? If not, what was last year's event for?).

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Half-Beach got p2p.

Shundrie got p2p.

Leandrosl-br either got banned or changed his rsn (p2p)

Pure-Str-Br8 either got banned or changed his rsn (p2p)

list updated

http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=topf2pers&sort=overall

You can change your name with FunOrb membership as well, be carefull not to take them off too soon. ;)

Can't find either of both names in hs. -.-

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Half-Beach got p2p.

Shundrie got p2p.

Leandrosl-br either got banned or changed his rsn (p2p)

Pure-Str-Br8 either got banned or changed his rsn (p2p)

list updated

http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=topf2pers&sort=overall

You can change your name with FunOrb membership as well, be carefull not to take them off too soon. ;)

Can't find either of both names in hs. -.-

Just checked by adding them to friends and see what the name changes were.

Leandrosl-br is now 2333scarface, still seems to be f2p.

Pure-Str-Br8 is E-Purez and is a member.

~5743

5743 | Pure F2P | 99 Smithing | 99 Magic | 99 Runecrafting | #12 Maxed Pure F2P Total

I still need like 350 levels to get into the top 250 F2P hiscores list. I wish they would expand it to 500 or something later on.

Btw, 5743, request yourself to be in the Tip.It community F2P hiscores list, you're not on there for some reason.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Woot just got 98 craft only a few weeks away from 99

Gratz I'll be 99 crafting in about 2 months.

Nice u doing it with sapphire or doing it the cheep way?

I'll gain about 5m cause I'll be merching while crafting.

27k more GOP tokens people!

Then 6 fast runecraft levels :)

82-88.

Animorph_2.png

Woot just got 98 craft only a few weeks away from 99

Gratz I'll be 99 crafting in about 2 months.

Nice u doing it with sapphire or doing it the cheep way?

I'll gain about 5m cause I'll be merching while crafting.

27k more GOP tokens people!

Then 6 fast runecraft levels :)

82-88.

ha nice i see u at gop every now and then =p
Zenten3.png

THAT'S why your name is familiar.

@ Pink,

I [bleep]ing laughed.

Dammit, I don't get it. HOW do you do it? Is it because you have so much time on your hands? Or is it just that I'm doing all the slow methods?

I'm trying to get 70-71 smithing and I can't even buy addy ores for superheating atm. <_<

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

THAT'S why your name is familiar.

@ Pink,

I [bleep]ing laughed.

Dammit, I don't get it. HOW do you do it? Is it because you have so much time on your hands? Or is it just that I'm doing all the slow methods?

I'm trying to get 70-71 smithing and I can't even buy addy ores for superheating atm. <_<

How do I do what?

Getting tokens or fast RC levels?

I'm doing tiaras so thats why thats fast.

Btw, I do have a lot of time on my hands right now. When I get a job in a month or so I won't have as much time.

And possibly I have a relationship occuring in the next month or so as well.

Until snowboarding/skateboarding season comes I'll have plenty of time for RS. :)

Animorph_2.png

What about school?

And I was talking about how you leveled up so high and so quickly... I've been playing since June 2005 and I can't even get my crafting past 70. Not to mention my sub-10M gp cashpile.

:mellow:

Psh, school.

Too easy for me.

78 in Chemistry, 98 in Photography, 87 in Writers Craft and 87 in Communications.

88 Average, all courses either Open or University level.

Levelled high and quickly, simple... I'm good at math, I do the calcs, I have spare time = win.

Animorph_2.png

First of Animorph2 gratz on the posable relationship and good luck on geting that job

And pink for crafting if you dont want to spend money i know a way for u to get 30k a hour and make a lil bit of money not much but a little bit makeing gold ammys and not string them it works alright iv done 180k of them.

srry for bad spelling

Zenten3.png

First of Animorph2 gratz on the posable relationship and good luck on geting that job

And pink for crafting if you dont want to spend money i know a way for u to get 30k a hour and make a lil bit of money not much but a little bit makeing gold ammys and not string them it works alright iv done 180k of them.

srry for bad spelling

Not sure if relationship will happen.

I can't decide if she just wants to be friends etc. She says things that only someone that would want to date would say but then she says I'm her bestfriend lol.

No worries though.

The job, will be 100% cause my bro worked there (Burger King) for 4 years.

:)

Thanks by the way :D

I used to do gold amulets by the way, thats how I got 92.

Animorph_2.png