Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I was talking about how you leveled up so high and so quickly... I've been playing since June 2005 and I can't even get my crafting past 70. Not to mention my sub-10M gp cashpile.

You're not talking to me but there are many people who can answer your question, too. So e.g. I'm playing for like 2 years actively and I try to stick to one skill and train it straigt to 99 with the fastest (except it's hyper expensive) method. I often only play when I'm watching TV or e.g. I trained strength when I was learning for my exams as it's easily an afk skill. For the money thing I don't waste ingame time to earn money as (solo ofc) merchanting only requires a few minutes per day for a great cash pile (400m bank worth atm). So if you know how to effictively do the most with your ingame time and do some multitasking you'll level fast.

btw Working for Burger King? Duh.

[404] Signature not found.

And I was talking about how you leveled up so high and so quickly... I've been playing since June 2005 and I can't even get my crafting past 70. Not to mention my sub-10M gp cashpile.

You're not talking to me but there are many people who can answer your question, too. So e.g. I'm playing for like 2 years actively and I try to stick to one skill and train it straigt to 99 with the fastest (except it's hyper expensive) method. I often only play when I'm watching TV or e.g. I trained strength when I was learning for my exams as it's easily an afk skill. For the money thing I don't waste ingame time to earn money as (solo ofc) merchanting only requires a few minutes per day for a great cash pile (400m bank worth atm). So if you know how to effictively do the most with your ingame time and do some multitasking you'll level fast.

btw Working for Burger King? Duh.

Man, you could get 99 prayer :o

I can only get like 80 -85 LOL

And hell yesssss.

Animorph_2.png

For some reasons, the hiscore lists aren't showing for me. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Woot, the list is fixed again. :thumbup:

Animorph, are you RCing water runes? They give the best profit, so I'm just suggesting this to you.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Woot, the list is fixed again. :thumbup:

Animorph, are you RCing water runes? They give the best profit, so I'm just suggesting this to you.

I'm making mind tiaras.

I calculated it all out and if I can mine 39 rune an hour for the extra time I save with tiaras I can make as much money if I did water runes.

Plus I merch so it would be even less rune.

So Mind tiaras are better for me :)

Animorph_2.png

I'm making mind tiaras.

I calculated it all out and if I can mine 39 rune an hour for the extra time I save with tiaras I can make as much money if I did water runes.

Do the mind tiaras sell though?

I'll probably try this if only I play GOP more.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I'm making mind tiaras.

Do the mind tiaras sell though?

I'll probably try this if only I play GOP more.

I got friends that buy junk so I sell them to them :)

But the prices are moving on tiaras now so they MIGHT sell in the G.E

Animorph_2.png

Congrats on 99 Attack!

Btw, I mention profit because I'm a poor man. After nearly 2 years of playing I still don't have 1M cash.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog