A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry il be on the list by the end of this week

my total going up like hell getting 99 fm 99 wc 99 fish and cook =-]

Good luck with the 4 99's!

I recommend you do maples for FM 99 first, then swordfish to Cook 99, willow trees to WC 99, and fly fishing to Fish 99. :)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I recommend you do maples for FM 99 first, then swordfish to Cook 99, willow trees to WC 99, and fly fishing to Fish 99. :)

Power fishing sucks so much because of all the dropping, lol. :mad: I think good places are populated worlds with newbs crowding around the Barbville fishing spots asking for free fish. Life is great when you have a dedicated newb who can bank his fish while you're getting more for him.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Power fishing sucks so much because of all the dropping, lol. :mad: I think good places are populated worlds with newbs crowding around the Barbville fishing spots asking for free fish. Life is great when you have a dedicated newb who can bank his fish while you're getting more for him.

Dropping the fish is fun :o

Now at 7/50 pages in my story. Played 7 hours since Oct 26.

I estimate my total will be 1421 by the end of January. (99 Craft, 93 Mining, 88 Runecrafting)

Congratz on passing me Isthatok :D

Animorph_2.png

Master bastd was forced to change hes name. Hes new name is MasterBastd

Hes still pure f2p :)

Why was he forced to change his name?

"Bastd" reminds me of a bad word so he'll probably have to change his name again. :D

[404] Signature not found.

Crime, we understand that you want to be on the list.

However, please refrain some spamming any further and wait until the list is updated.

And a side-note:

You are really [bleep]ing annoying,

i didn't had the total level needed before but now i do so i just wanted to let them know that i now have the total level require

crime_essam.png

Crime, we understand that you want to be on the list.

However, please refrain some spamming any further and wait until the list is updated.

And a side-note:

You are really [bleep]ing annoying,

Relax, Animorph, he just says that his total level is high enough to get on the list.

Besides, his post count is like what, 6?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

let's just say that at least Crime's posts on this topic are related to the top f2p list, whereas other people....

Oh please Jake.

It was 2 paragraphs aka 1 post.

Not 6 posts asking for the same damn thing, which in reality would be 5 spam posts.

RS Related - Not a thing, haven't played in like 2 weeks.

But I kind of want 84 Runecrafting before quitting entirely for X amount of time o.0

Maybe 88 RC by Christmas. Then 99 crafting and XX mining whenever, hopefully before the new skill.

Relax, Animorph, he just says that his total level is high enough to get on the list.

Besides, his post count is like what, 6?

I think the majority of the human population will understand that after 1 post, not 6.

Animorph_2.png

let's just say that at least Crime's posts on this topic are related to the top f2p list, whereas other people....

Oh please Jake.

It was 2 paragraphs aka 1 post.

I have to agree with Jake here. Some people are misinterpreting this topic as a global blog thing where everbody can show his progress. And most don't really care and if they do there's a whole forum for that. I think we should keep the topic to dicussing the Top 250 list which e.g. means who could be added or who should be deleted due to membership or speculations on the requirements for the next update and things like that.

[404] Signature not found.

I have to agree with Jake here. Some people are misinterpreting this topic as a global blog thing where everbody can show his progress. And most don't really care and if they do there's a whole forum for that. I think we should keep the topic to dicussing the Top 250 list which e.g. means who could be added or who should be deleted due to membership or speculations on the requirements for the next update and things like that.

I agree with what you stated and I'll admit, I did stray off the odd time as well.

But, there is no need for 6 posts saying the same thing.

Personally, I feel like I'll drop to rank 120 before I start playing fully again. Then again, I have no clue when I'll decide to come back.

Animorph_2.png

1 of the reason why i repeat myself this page keeps on going and my post will be way back somewhere in some pages and will be forgoten which i dont want thats why i just said that i got the total level required since you were the one who told me before that i dont have high enough total level which i do now so i wanted to let you now that :P

crime_essam.png

---------------------------- The going back and forth stops HERE. ----------------------------

Crime, your posts are not forgotten from previous pages. We do not have the memories of goldfish. There is a list that Lordjake has that has the names of potential players who could make the list by the next update.

We will keep this topic relevant to the Top 250 F2P list, but at the same time, it doesn't hurt to talk about various F2P activities that relate to trying to get/stay on the list.

Thank you. :thumbup:

~ The Peacemaker

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

---------------------------- The going back and forth stops HERE. ----------------------------

Crime, your posts are not forgotten from previous pages. We do not have the memories of goldfish. There is a list that Lordjake has that has the names of potential players who could make the list by the next update.

We will keep this topic relevant to the Top 250 F2P list, but at the same time, it doesn't hurt to talk about various F2P activities that relate to trying to get/stay on the list.

Thank you. :thumbup:

~ The Peacemaker

Finally you have spoken.

Since I'm not on much anymore I wanted to let you know that I wont be on much ;)

I still can't believe how fast Isthatok is gaining levels :o

He is going to move up the ranks for sure :D

Animorph_2.png

Thanks, Animorph_2. I can't quite believe it myself either. I guess superheating has been surprisingly faster, despite the recent "nerfing" on speed; and along with that I was originally fairly close to 91 fishing (which I have now achieved).

99 Crafting :thumbsup: \:D/

Congratulations!

Anyway, I just saw Cougar Rush, who is now one level under me, on World 113.

Personally I'm really liking this update on World 113, but the only down side is that I'm really tired with stuck up, arrogant ex-P2Pers in the level 80s and 90s with crap skills who think being on my homeworld makes them superior, that they know it all, and what they're talking about.

On a lighter note I found many benefits; only some of which include: I can fish rather peacefully in Lumbridge now, and certainly appreciate the lack of merchanting clan advertisement bots. I don't mean to discriminate, and my apologies go out in advance to those I might offend, but I'm also enjoying the lack of pures and PvP-obsessed players. Furthermore, I'm meeting a lot more F2Pers already on this list, or nearly qualifying.

I should really be waiting a little longer before having arrived with conclusions and written such a "review", but two "next steps" I would suggest are: (1) Add more of these worlds. Jagex did mention the fact that if this receives positive feedback, they will indeed add more worlds; and (2) perhaps limit access to World 113 for players with a total of 1000 levels in F2P skills only?

Kudos to Jagex for this update =)

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~