Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

I'm a member now. :( It's been a good long run, but after over 8 years of being a nonmember and watching so many pass me, it's time I moved on too andd try something new. Plus I think I'll be less bored and more happy. :x

Thanks guys for the fun! Best of luck to the others. :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Forsaken? I could you?! What ever happened to just getting the noob to P2P?

This is what I get for having my computer break for the past week. >.< Darn you, Forsaken!

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hey I made this awesome list of the top 25 f2p miners to see how much exp I would need. Probably nobody cares but here it is anyway!

1.serialheated

2.mazila

3.rick eh

4.johson yeo

5. sweihuey2

6.darth joker

7.arpe12

8. darv

9. mare 68

10. gin duzi

11. shakewood

12. sayohm

13.naisho69

14.eduardofrz

15. queen essy

16. druzus

17.gambelas

18.don dogo

19.speeddrum

20.maddogonhog

21.amorellka

22.galaxyg

23.Ilmll

24.dorabull

25.wee man427

Mazila and Ilmll autoed most (or all) of their mining exp.

Some other top auto-miners are Crazay, Crayzay, and Lejane.

160vy.png

I'm a member now. :( It's been a good long run, but after over 8 years of being a nonmember and watching so many pass me, it's time I moved on too andd try something new. Plus I think I'll be less bored and more happy. :x

What made you decide to get members after getting 1428 total level in F2P :?:

I actually think I might get members after the new skill comes out.

But tbh, my parents won't pay for it and I kind of don't want to pay for it either...

Hmm.

Actually it's quite cheap if you really want to get members. You get so much for little money (if you like quests, more skills/minigames and faster training/money making methods).

[404] Signature not found.

I actually think I might get members after the new skill comes out.

But tbh, my parents won't pay for it and I kind of don't want to pay for it either...

Hmm.

Actually it's quite cheap if you really want to get members. You get so much for little money (if you like quests, more skills/minigames and faster training/money making methods).

I know it's cheap and I could easily afford it.

Just not sure if I want to lol.

Animorph_2.png

For those who consider getting P2P after being F2P for 3-4+ years, I understand that playing in P2P will be such a breeze when you have high stats, but why skip out on all the small things that you get when you start fresh on a newb P2P character? I know Forsaken had a side account that she used for P2P... And then she made her main... Oh I can't continue!

:cry:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Oh no, another veteran F2P gone to the dark side, lol, just kidding. But I guess a lot of F2P can't stand the allure of the new quests and skills. Still for the most part, your article back in the old Tip It times (Reflection On the Past Five Years) was what inspired me to stay as a F2P. Well, most of us will stay F2P to keep that part going. As long as you enjoy the game yourself, it's all good.

a happy Runescaper

My friend used to let me share his member account with him.

I got the quest cape, 70 + skills.

Then I got terribly bored because I could do mostly everything that I wanted to do.

So that's why I want to stay F2P.

Thanks to the help of another forum they got me playing again.

Animorph_2.png

Hey I didn't notice if Fargorn was ranked on the list or not, but from his high scores he looks like he is pure F2P. He doesn't have an Adventurers log either. Can anyone double check :?:

I added all his levels + 1 member levels, and he's 1333 total, exactly as it is from the highscores.

Yep he's a pure F2Per. :)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Gota h8 stds has been forced to change his name to gota h8.

Lets hope he can fight this and get his rightful name restored to support him in this post

on his forum thread. (to find search his name on forums profile)

11_raiders.gif

Like there's anything wrong with "Gota H8 Stds". <_<

I can see how Jagex might not want him to have that, but still its not as bad as some other displays :lol: If he writes a post under the "Contact Us > Name Changed?" thread on the official RS forums Jagex might change it back for him.

I added all his levels + 1 member levels, and he's 1333 total, exactly as it is from the highscores.

Yep he's a pure F2Per. :)

I've known of him for quite awhile and just recently checked his high scores :lol:

Like there's anything wrong with "Gota H8 Stds". <_<

For most people, that is just stating a fact of life. Although, I can see why they wouldn't want that in the game. Either way, I would try to get it back if it was me.

I really need to start playing again. I haven't even logged in since I finished that Thanksgiving thing.

Gota h8 stds has been forced to change his name to gota h8.

Lets hope he can fight this and get his rightful name restored to support him in this post

on his forum thread. (to find search his name on forums profile)

I disagree. Whenever I used to enter S Diamant Y's clan chat, I notice his name and it generates an unpleasant atmosphere.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

What's up with all these name changes now? Is Jagex honestly THAT sensitive towards names? -_-

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

What's up with all these name changes now? Is Jagex honestly THAT sensitive towards names? -_-

I often find that people who deem certain names offensive do so because they are projecting their own dirty thoughts onto something that would otherwise be fairly innocent.

I am wondering if a WBM who knows & talks to all of us who have had this name change issue is responsible :?: Of course that sounds a bit paranoid :lol:

Hello all.

I am just a lowly noob and one of my goals are to be on this elite list of F2P players. I'd like to be considered in the future even if I do not make the minimum level yet. My RSN is: Skate Ilkley

Thanks,

~miaow

pixel34fw.png

Sorry to drag this up from the last page, but...

Oh hey I made this awesome list of the top 25 f2p miners to see how much exp I would need. Probably nobody cares but here it is anyway!

1.serialheated

2.mazila

3.rick eh

4.johson yeo

5. sweihuey2

6.darth joker

7.arpe12

8. darv

9. mare 68

10. gin duzi

11. shakewood

12. sayohm

13.naisho69

14.eduardofrz

15. queen essy

16. druzus

17.gambelas

18.don dogo

19.speeddrum

20.maddogonhog

21.amorellka

22.galaxyg

23.Ilmll

24.dorabull

25.wee man427

Mazila and Ilmll autoed most (or all) of their mining exp.

Some other top auto-miners are Crazay, Crayzay, and Lejane.

I think Ikanov falls under this category as well?

I'm also really curious about Serialheated's status. His xp gains were, at times, incredibly high for a non-member; I recall him gaining 3m xp in a week when he probably had at least 185m mining xp (so not very long ago). I don't powermine iron so I don't know the rates very well; therefore, he might very well have spent inordinate amounts of time doing that. But I was under the impression that he mined at the guild and banked his coal:

rank3miningze11.jpg?t=1261064343

Granted, the pic is old. But I know you can't get 3m mining xp in a week by mining coal in the guild with a rune pickaxe, regardless of how fast you do it or whether you powermine or bank it. I've been mining down here off-and-on since the summer of 2008, so I speak from experience. I once timed myself to see how much xp I could gain in one hour by mining coal at the guild and then banking it. It came out to be just over 16,000 xp. Let's be generous, though, and give him a couple of extra inventories, bumping him up to 20k an hour. At that rate, to amass 3m mining xp in one week, he would have had to have played just over 21 hours every day for an entire week while remaining *entirely focused* on mining and *not* multitasking during each one of those hours. That's enough to make any person go absolutely insane - I got bored out of my mind trying to "focus-mine" after just 2 or 3 hours. Someone proposed to me that he's just more dedicated I am, but that's a little too dedicated for my personal comfort.

However, he could have been dropping the coal, which might have saved some time (but why even do that for powermining? Why not just powermine iron?). But still, I'd reckon at least 18 hours every day for a week to get that much xp even with that method. But if he powermined iron, that could be a different story entirely.

The only reason I'm even dubious about the legitimacy of his 200m xp is because, as some of you might recall, Serialheated's name was taken off of the hiscores sometime in June or July of this year. However, it was reinstated on the hiscores a few months later, and nobody I've asked seems to know why. I was confident that he had been banned for macroing and that if Jagex had indeed caught a macroer and had no doubt that he was one, there was no reason for them to reinstate his account when they had full knowledge of his botting, given the very tough precedent they've set on rule 7. Then as soon as he got his account back, the abnormally high xp rates continued once more.

I don't think something is right here.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

The only reason I'm even dubious about the legitimacy of his 200m xp is because, as some of you might recall, Serialheated's name was taken off of the hiscores sometime in June or July of this year. However, it was reinstated on the hiscores a few months later, and nobody I've asked seems to know why. I was confident that he had been banned for macroing and that if Jagex had indeed caught a macroer and had no doubt that he was one, there was no reason for them to reinstate his account when they had full knowledge of his botting, given the very tough precedent they've set on rule 7. Then as soon as he got his account back, the abnormally high xp rates continued once more.

My spys told me he got banned for macroing. How he got unbanned I don't know. I and others have seen him powermining in Rimmington. He got approximately 10m mining exp per month. That's like 9-10 hours per day with powermining. He was slower last year (probably when he was mining coal in the guild).

[404] Signature not found.