Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following mystery concerns the player known as Galaxyg; ranked at #240 on our list.

• -Galaxyg has 154,279,344 overall experience; in which 152,347,675 experience is visible on Runescape Highscores, or referred to as "ranked experience".

-Galaxyg appears to be unranked in Firemaking, but is ranked in all other F2P skills.

-Rank 2,000,000 on the Runescape Highscores is capped at level 48, at 85,170 experience.

-Therefore, Galaxyg appears to have 1,931,669 unranked experience, of which a maximum of 85,170 experience is comprised of Firemaking experience.

-Therefore, a minimum of 1,846,499 experience seemingly comes from Pay-to-Play skills. We also look at a maximum of 1,931,669 experience where Galaxyg has 0 experience in Firemaking.

-Galaxyg appears to have an overall level of 1336; of which only 1251 of the levels in total are ranked. All are Free-to-Play skills.

-This leaves 85 extra, unranked levels; of which only a maximum of 48 are firemaking levels.

-Therefore, Galaxyg appears to have a minimum of 37 "hidden" Pay-to-Play levels. We also look at a maximum of 84 "hidden" levels where his Firemaking level is 1.

-However, when we look at the minimum of 1,846,499 in Pay-to-Play experience; as well as the maximum of 84 Pay-to-Play levels...

-All Pay-to-Play skills have a minimum rank at level 30. In other words, if you reach level 30 in a Pay-to-Play skill, you will be ranked for that skill on Runescape Highscores. Level 30 in a skill is equivalent to 13,363 experience.

-Therefore, if Galaxyg has hidden Pay-to-Play skills, the experience in each, and any of those skills must not exceed 13,362.

-If we have a maximum of 13,362 experience for any Pay-to-Play skills Galaxyg may have obtained, for a maximum of 84 total levels at 29 levels per skill, we find that the maximum possible Pay-to-Play unranked experience that Galaxyg has is:
    • Level 29.9r + Level 29.9r + Level 26.9r = 13,362 + 13,362 + 9,729 = 36,453 maximum possible unranked Pay-to-Play experience; nothing close to the apparent minimum of 1,846,499 unranked experience!

Therefore, this makes no sense whatsoever. Either it's a glitch with Runescape Highscores, or we're missing something here!

It has been made to my knowledge that this problem was addressed in the past, but was dismissed without a solution.

~Isthatok, with the help of Armeng90

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

@ hookah - oops

@ isthatok - its a Highscores bug.

When an account hasn't logged on in a (vey) long time, for whatever reason some skills will kinda erase themselves on the Highscores.

I've seen this happen to other accounts so it's not really a big deal, especially since he's only gained like 200 exp in the past 4 years.

160vy.png

@ hookah - oops

@ isthatok - its a Highscores bug.

When an account hasn't logged on in a (vey) long time, for whatever reason some skills will kinda erase themselves on the Highscores.

I've seen this happen to other accounts so it's not really a big deal, especially since he's only gained like 200 exp in the past 4 years.

I have been around for few years, but I never seen Galaxyg play in the game before ( and I been playing 4 year+) now. So he must have retired before then, but hearing stories of his high xp back in the days and tendency for no talking was always a topic among veteran F2P. I don't think we need to scrutinize someone this much to see if they were P2P or not, especially if they stopped playing. Certainly, it would be very disappointing that someone trying to get higher xp overall by getting a membership for an edge. Besides, I think most F2P are spotted all over RS then added on to the list, and rarely they come forth themselves to be added on to the list (until they are aware of the list existence). The new comers that come after that generation will certainly be checked under several detection methods set up previously. (Of course, some do want that edge, not saying that everyone thinks the same way).

Having said that, I recalled a lot of people were spotted along F2P worlds, and added on by those spotters on to the list after they ask for permission. I myself was added in such manner before I was aware there is a F2P list going around. It would certainly make our list easier to maintain if Jagex can release another pure F2P list, but I guess that will never happen.

a happy Runescaper

@ hookah - oops

LOL no big deal, it happens. Let's try not to make a habit of it ;)

It would certainly make our list easier to maintain if Jagex can release another pure F2P list, but I guess that will never happen.

Someone needs to make a thread on the official Jagex forums about a top f2p list and maintain it. I'm sure the idea has been brought up before and I believe MMG said he had no plans to make one so we can only wait and hope.

124 Combat =)

Gratz :thumbsup: =D>

One more thing; just letting you know... "Myhookah" has been changed to [#486624759].

Hmm I wonder why it got changed back to numbers again after Jagex themselves changed it to myhookah. Then not even a entire day after they restored it to Myhookah with a capital letter, it goes back to numbers :lol:

Lordjake did you get the message I sent to your inbox :?:

Please keep that in mind when your updating the list, thx B)

EDIT: Oops just noticed I am again ranked as Myhookah on the list. I should have checked the list 1st #-o

Edited by bigbluntz

Crime Essam, I find it very hard to believe that you are not macroing in World 55, Rimmington. My clan has been here for the past few weeks, and always has been, and you are completely unresponsive. That is, until presumably you return to the computer to "check" on your guy, flame our clan members, and switch to an empty world.

I understand your public chat, or what not, is probably on Friends or Off, like me; but twenty to twenty-five clan members cutting away at your willows isn't very hard to notice.

Last week, you were here chopping away, and our clan arrived at 4pm EST. We continued chopping, and you did too - and then at around 4:25pm, you allegedly flamed one of my friends and logged off. Later on, you logged back on and the moment you did - you wondered aloud, "Why did I log on to this world?" and expressed your displeasure in woodcutting with other people around, as well as the bad experience you're getting as a result. My question is - If you were not macroing, why had you chopped willows with us for half an hour - yielding yourself bad experience rates - before logging off? In fact, this has happened multiple times. This has been the fourth time I have noticed you here.

Of course, I have no way of knowing for sure, but for being so rude I will not show sympathy for you if you indeed are macroing and as a result receive a permanent ban.

jOi7G.png

On Nov. 3rd he had a total level of 1326, today (38 days later) he has 1366.

That's 39 levels in 38 days :!: :lol:

Tracker gains show 6.8M woodcutting xp, 8M cooking xp, and 2M fishing xp all in 28 days. If we calculate according to the fastest experience rates, we get:

6.8M ÷ 50K/hr = 136.0 hours

8.0M ÷ 450K/hr = 17.8 hours

2.0M ÷ 45K/hr = 44.4 hours

All for a minimum total of 198.2 hours over 28 days; an average of 198.2 ÷ 28 = 7.1 hours per day, minimum.

It's still humanly possible, but I wouldn't use time logged in as evidence, and after all we can't be 100% sure - let's just leave this for Jagex to sort out. I have observed the banning of many woodcutting and mining bots before - their accounts get removed from Runescape Hiscores. Only time and Jagex can tell.

jOi7G.png

Crime Essam, I find it very hard to believe that you are not macroing in World 55 Rimmington....

On Nov. 3rd he had a total level of 1326, today (38 days later) he has 1366.

That's 39 levels in 38 days :!: :lol:

i'm sure at one point (or many points) in the life of a f2per, it would seem that he or she is autoing, based on high exp gain.

i think he's gained 5m exp in the past 2 weeks or so, which isn't abnormally high.

meanwhile other f2pers have gained like 175m exp over the course of a year, which you could get if you took Crime's "autoing-pace" and expanded it over a full year...

maybe someone said something to him (like called him an autoer?) in-game which just pissed him off enough to talk back.

maybe he just was bottling up his frustration and then insulted your friend before logging, who knows what the situation was.

160vy.png

hey

made a spreadsheet based on the top 250. it basically lists (and links to) different features of the accounts (hiscores, adventurer's log, top 250 page).

added some other stuff too, hope you like it:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AvO1U6u4OskDdENTUFc2MG0tWUlTY1NwZnZTaXJyY2c&hl=en

(may take a while to load)

thx to isthatok for the help & to lordjake for maintaining the top 250!

I'm a member now. :( It's been a good long run, but after over 8 years of being a nonmember and watching so many pass me, it's time I moved on too andd try something new. Plus I think I'll be less bored and more happy. :x

Thanks guys for the fun! Best of luck to the others. :)

I'm a member now. :( It's been a good long run, but after over 8 years of being a nonmember and watching so many pass me, it's time I moved on too andd try something new. Plus I think I'll be less bored and more happy. :x

Just doing quests and there pre-requisites could last you until next Christmas :P

6he242p.jpg

"Be Excellent To Each Other"

Hope you have an excellent time being a member! :D

I unfortunately cannot get members as I don't play that much.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Oh hey I made this awesome list of the top 25 f2p miners to see how much exp I would need. Probably nobody cares but here it is anyway!

1.serialheated

2.mazila

3.rick eh

4.johson yeo

5. sweihuey2

6.darth joker

7.arpe12

8. darv

9. mare 68

10. gin duzi

11. shakewood

12. sayohm

13.naisho69

14.eduardofrz

15. queen essy

16. druzus

17.gambelas

18.don dogo

19.speeddrum

20.maddogonhog

21.amorellka

22.galaxyg

23.Ilmll

24.dorabull

25.wee man427

hey

made a spreadsheet based on the top 250. it basically lists (and links to) different features of the accounts (hiscores, adventurer's log, top 250 page).

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AvO1U6u4OskDdENTUFc2MG0tWUlTY1NwZnZTaXJyY2c&hl=en

This is really awesome work :thumbup: :thumbsup: =D> I especially appreciate the 'Ranked By XP Gains' tab :!:

Are tabs 'A' and 'B' suppose to do something or are they purposely left blank :?:

Oh hey I made this awesome list of the top 25 f2p miners to see how much exp I would need.

Nice, but how did you come up with the list :?:

hey

This is really awesome work :thumbup: :thumbsup: =D> I especially appreciate the 'Ranked By XP Gains' tab :!:

Are tabs 'A' and 'B' suppose to do something or are they purposely left blank :?:

Oh hey I made this awesome list of the top 25 f2p miners to see how much exp I would need.

Nice, but how did you come up with the list :?:

Well I already knew the top 10 or so then I just went through the hs checking all people. My friend sweihuey2 looked over the list and told me what people I missed.