Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

So much for Mod MMG focusing on F2P'ers.

MMG did say 2009 was the year of F2P updates right :?: He still has 14 days left in the year to make good on his word :lol:

Hello all.

I am just a lowly noob and one of my goals are to be on this elite list of F2P players. I'd like to be considered in the future even if I do not make the minimum level yet. My RSN is: Skate Ilkley

Thanks,

~miaow

Nice account Skate =D> keep up the good work :thumbsup:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for Mod MMG focusing on F2P'ers.

MMG did say 2009 was the year of F2P updates right :?: He still has 14 days left in the year to make good on his word :lol:

If the new skill were released within those next 14 days, that would make good on his word. :thumbsup:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

[Hide=LordAdib]

Sorry to drag this up from the last page, but...

I'm also really curious about Serialheated's status. His xp gains were, at times, incredibly high for a non-member; I recall him gaining 3m xp in a week when he probably had at least 185m mining xp (so not very long ago). I don't powermine iron so I don't know the rates very well; therefore, he might very well have spent inordinate amounts of time doing that. But I was under the impression that he mined at the guild and banked his coal:

rank3miningze11.jpg?t=1261064343

Granted, the pic is old. But I know you can't get 3m mining xp in a week by mining coal in the guild with a rune pickaxe, regardless of how fast you do it or whether you powermine or bank it. I've been mining down here off-and-on since the summer of 2008, so I speak from experience. I once timed myself to see how much xp I could gain in one hour by mining coal at the guild and then banking it. It came out to be just over 16,000 xp. Let's be generous, though, and give him a couple of extra inventories, bumping him up to 20k an hour. At that rate, to amass 3m mining xp in one week, he would have had to have played just over 21 hours every day for an entire week while remaining *entirely focused* on mining and *not* multitasking during each one of those hours. That's enough to make any person go absolutely insane - I got bored out of my mind trying to "focus-mine" after just 2 or 3 hours. Someone proposed to me that he's just more dedicated I am, but that's a little too dedicated for my personal comfort.

However, he could have been dropping the coal, which might have saved some time (but why even do that for powermining? Why not just powermine iron?). But still, I'd reckon at least 18 hours every day for a week to get that much xp even with that method. But if he powermined iron, that could be a different story entirely.

The only reason I'm even dubious about the legitimacy of his 200m xp is because, as some of you might recall, Serialheated's name was taken off of the hiscores sometime in June or July of this year. However, it was reinstated on the hiscores a few months later, and nobody I've asked seems to know why. I was confident that he had been banned for macroing and that if Jagex had indeed caught a macroer and had no doubt that he was one, there was no reason for them to reinstate his account when they had full knowledge of his botting, given the very tough precedent they've set on rule 7. Then as soon as he got his account back, the abnormally high xp rates continued once more.

I don't think something is right here.

[/hide]

Here is a more recent pic from when he was around 180M xp in the French F2p world.

so37li.jpg

Of course this doesn't prove or disprove much, but it does show him powermining iron. Which -can- hit up to 40k/hr if you're really focused on it and have no other miners/distractions to worry about. I can't say I really power mine much either, but even at a fairly standard pace of 35k/hr for 3mil xp in a week works out to 85-86 hours or just over 12 hours a day. I myself could never powermine that much every day, however I have managed 455k in one day of powermining, before realizing it wasn't for me, and I know a few players who have done 500k in a day.

I'm not saying he was or was not/has not been a member before, just saying it's possible. Maybe he just really loves mining :razz:

[Hide=LordAdib]

I'm also really curious about Serialheated's status. His xp gains were, at times, incredibly high for a non-member; I recall him gaining 3m xp in a week when he probably had at least 185m mining xp (so not very long ago). I don't powermine iron so I don't know the rates very well; therefore, he might very well have spent inordinate amounts of time doing that. But I was under the impression that he mined at the guild and banked his coal:

Granted, the pic is old. But I know you can't get 3m mining xp in a week by mining coal in the guild with a rune pickaxe, regardless of how fast you do it or whether you powermine or bank it. I've been mining down here off-and-on since the summer of 2008, so I speak from experience. I once timed myself to see how much xp I could gain in one hour by mining coal at the guild and then banking it. It came out to be just over 16,000 xp. Let's be generous, though, and give him a couple of extra inventories, bumping him up to 20k an hour. At that rate, to amass 3m mining xp in one week, he would have had to have played just over 21 hours every day for an entire week while remaining *entirely focused* on mining and *not* multitasking during each one of those hours. That's enough to make any person go absolutely insane - I got bored out of my mind trying to "focus-mine" after just 2 or 3 hours. Someone proposed to me that he's just more dedicated I am, but that's a little too dedicated for my personal comfort.

However, he could have been dropping the coal, which might have saved some time (but why even do that for powermining? Why not just powermine iron?). But still, I'd reckon at least 18 hours every day for a week to get that much xp even with that method. But if he powermined iron, that could be a different story entirely.

The only reason I'm even dubious about the legitimacy of his 200m xp is because, as some of you might recall, Serialheated's name was taken off of the hiscores sometime in June or July of this year. However, it was reinstated on the hiscores a few months later, and nobody I've asked seems to know why. I was confident that he had been banned for macroing and that if Jagex had indeed caught a macroer and had no doubt that he was one, there was no reason for them to reinstate his account when they had full knowledge of his botting, given the very tough precedent they've set on rule 7. Then as soon as he got his account back, the abnormally high xp rates continued once more.

[/hide]

Here is a more recent pic from when he was around 180M xp in the French F2p world.

so37li.jpg

Of course this doesn't prove or disprove much, but it does show him powermining iron. Which -can- hit up to 40k/hr if you're really focused on it and have no other miners/distractions to worry about. I can't say I really power mine much either, but even at a fairly standard pace of 35k/hr for 3mil xp in a week works out to 85-86 hours or just over 12 hours a day. I myself could never powermine that much every day, however I have managed 455k in one day of powermining, before realizing it wasn't for me, and I know a few players who have done 500k in a day.

I'm not saying he was or was not/has not been a member before, just saying it's possible. Maybe he just really loves mining :razz:

Ahh, that makes total sense. Thanks for clearing that up. And yeah, I can definitely see him never having gone p2p. Now I'm just curious why he got banned and then unbanned.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

[Hide=LordAdib]

[/hide]

so37li.jpg

Ahh, that makes total sense. Thanks for clearing that up. And yeah, I can definitely see him never having gone p2p. Now I'm just curious why he got banned and then unbanned.

I used to mine for up to 11 to 12 hours per day an entire week and still didn't get close to 1mil xp (granted, I was banking all my ores). But I wasn't really phased by hours, I just mine, bank, mine, chat a bit, and then mine. I can see how people could get that focused for longer period of time that would seem totally strange to other. But to spend one year of your life just mining away all the ores does seem a bit excessive. If you start at lvl 99 mining with 13mil xp, and 3 mil xp per week, for the stretch until u hit 200mil xp would required.......15.5 months of playing.....(if my math is correct). If you stretch over that for 3 years it might seem ok? But that's like one chunk of your life (1 year and 8 months spend 11 hours per day mining away). Mind you, if F2P can see their total play time, I am sure alot of us would get scared and see lots of 600 days of total play time.......lol

a happy Runescaper

As I already said he gained 10m per month for the whole year (except when he was banned). And he's mining for like 2 years. If you want a chart click here. It's a german tracking site (and the best tracking site btw) but I hope you can understand what the text means. Yeah, the curve really looks like he was botting...

[404] Signature not found.

As I already said he gained 10m per month for the whole year (except when he was banned). And he's mining for like 2 years. If you want a chart click here. It's a german tracking site (and the best tracking site btw) but I hope you can understand what the text means. Yeah, the curve really looks like he was botting...

Excellent chart; that did it for me.

~I Am A Bahai~

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

If the new skill were released within those next 14 days, that would make good on his word. :thumbsup:

Don't forget we are also suppose to get the addition of hard tasks to the Free Play Achievement Diary. I wonder if the reward will be an upgrade to the Explorers Ring or a brand new reward.

Don't forget we are also suppose to get the addition of hard tasks to the Free Play Achievement Diary. I wonder if the reward will be an upgrade to the Explorers Ring or a brand new reward.

Really? That's awesome! I haven't heard about it yet =| Would you happen to know when Jagex is saying they will release it?

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

Really? That's awesome! I haven't heard about it yet =| Would you happen to know when Jagex is saying they will release it?

It was mentioned as a possibility when the Dev Blog for Elite Tasks was released.

I didn't hear of it either.

Probably still something I can do though and not have to raise any skills :(

Hopefully the new skill comes out in April, which is when my goals will be complete.

Animorph_2.png

It was mentioned as a possibility when the Dev Blog for Elite Tasks was released.

Here's the source: http://[Use Quick Find Code]/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?16,17,978,59920654

And the relevant exchanges:

Elecmage14: can we expected any other achievement diaries that will be f2p apart lumby one?

Answer: At the current time I don't know.

General Question: Will the Lumbridge Hard section be F2P?

Non-committal answer: At the current time, I don't know. As I say, we're still at very early design phase.

~I Am A Bahai~

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

here are some names i found on the highscores that 'look' like they may be eligible for the list;

cassandra467 - 1332

range juspo - 1333

kt8094 - 1331

mikazuki - 1331

skipzz - 1339

georgesh1 - 1339

mrg21793 - 1343

woodbutcher9 - 1343

supremecow5 - 1345

trajane1 - 1346

doom sb - 1348

castaraking - 1353

mikel cz - 1355

rylan383 - 1355

f2p ayer - 1357

huy nhung - 1358

kadour ziani - 1369

lynxs0 - 1372 (im sure this account was on the list at some point but i couldnt find it?)

i personally have checked them to the adventurers log and all are clear but i havnt checked their xp as i dont have a program that does so and i really dont fancy using a calculator :) . if someone could use a program to check the xp then that would help. some of these people may not want to be on the list so they will just have to say, i already know of 1 person who isnt on the list because they dont want to be. i hope this helps.

also some names close to the list are;

yvadsnam12 - 1329

kidatheartd - 1330 (think this account has been on the list before, maybe inactive?)

schweitzer7 - 1330

fatal2u - 1330

exd1 - 1330

shin te - 1330

samaael1 - 1330

deftonio - 1330

maybe keep an eye on these names.

bommatjuh.png

here are some names i found on the highscores that 'look' like they may be eligible for the list;

cassandra467 - 1332

range juspo - 1333

kt8094 - 1331

mikazuki - 1331

skipzz - 1339

georgesh1 - 1339

mrg21793 - 1343

woodbutcher9 - 1343

supremecow5 - 1345

trajane1 - 1346

doom sb - 1348

castaraking - 1353

mikel cz - 1355

rylan383 - 1355

f2p ayer - 1357

huy nhung - 1358

kadour ziani - 1369

lynxs0 - 1372 (im sure this account was on the list at some point but i couldnt find it?)

I just checked all of these names and, with the exception of Lynxs0 (who has p2p xp) and Cassandra467 (whose status is indeterminate due to her unranked attack level), all of those names have 100% f2p xp. :)

But Cassandra's case is an odd one. When you add up her ranked levels, you get 1,263. Subtract that from her total level (1,332) and you get 69. If she were totally F2P, then according to these calculations, her attack should logically be 69. But this is not the case; one only needs 60 attack to be ranked on the highscores, and she's 9 levels above that. That doesn't add up. She's either been a member before or is one of those really old players whose stats have "messed up" over time, like Galaxyg's.

Bommatjuh, would you happen to know her combat level?

~I Am A Bahai~

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

cassandra467 - 1332

range juspo - 1333

kt8094 - 1331

mikazuki - 1331

skipzz - 1339

georgesh1 - 1339

mrg21793 - 1343

woodbutcher9 - 1343

supremecow5 - 1345

trajane1 - 1346

doom sb - 1348

castaraking - 1353

mikel cz - 1355

rylan383 - 1355

f2p ayer - 1357

huy nhung - 1358

kadour ziani - 1369

I just checked all of these names and, with the exception of Lynxs0 (who has p2p xp) and Cassandra467 (whose status is indeterminate due to her unranked attack level), all of those names have 100% f2p xp. :)

But Cassandra's case is an odd one. When you add up her ranked levels, you get 1,263. Subtract that from her total level (1,332) and you get 69. If she were totally F2P, then according to these calculations, her attack should logically be 69. But this is not the case; one only needs 60 attack to be ranked on the highscores, and she's 9 levels above that. That doesn't add up. She's either been a member before or is one of those really old players whose stats have "messed up" over time, like Galaxyg's.

Bommatjuh, would you happen to know her combat level?

thanks for your time and effort lordAdib, as with cassandra, ive always known her to be a pure f2p but i may be wrong. the last time i saw her she was cb 93 but she has gained levels since. i did some calculations on here and she can only be 95 cb, with 69 or 60 attack, she would need 80 odd attack for the next level. it may well be a glitch in the highscores, i noticed yesterday they are glitched in a way that people with the same total level arent next to each other in the list, meaning there are two places for a certain total level. for example; '50screams' and 'bromotoffis' both have 1331 total but arent next to each other in the list. this also occurs for may other levels. has anyone else had this problem or is it just my highscores? :S i have reported it to jagex so we will see what happens with that. to summarise, im bewildered :) i dont think cassandras authenticity is going to be a problem at the moment as all those entries to the list will bump up the minimum level needed.

but thanks again, much appreciated. :)

bommatjuh.png

@LordAdib. I think you may have forgotten the 9 P2P Level 1's.

69 - 9 = 60

Also, if you take all of her ranked experience and subtract it from her overall experience, you get 275,065 - also level 60. Rank 2M on the hiscores is 284,570, which makes sense.

As for combat, I don't think her attack level matters because she's magic or ranged based at 95.2375.

Crazy stats by the way... Notably 95 prayer.

I did check the others and came up with the same results as LordAdib. However I must note my spreadsheet rounds the percentages to two decimal places (e.g. 100.00%). Therefore someone with <0.005% P2P experience won't show up. Would someone mind checking them again?

I used this:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aq6nmDjFWLCZdE9wcHl2bUJPNnFVYk5hYTJtSXppb2c&hl=en

Feel free to make yourself a copy under File -> Make a Copy

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

@LordAdib. You forgot the 9 P2P Level 1's.

:wall:

That's embarrassing. You're completely right about everything else as well.

I did check the others and came up with the same results as LordAdib. However I must note my spreadsheet rounds the percentages to two decimal places (e.g. 100.00%). Therefore someone with <0.005% P2P experience won't show up. Would someone mind checking them again?

I used Runescript, an IRC bot that, when calculating F2P experience, doesn't round either way (though it does stop at two decimal places, like your spreadsheet) and shows you exactly how much f2p xp they have in relation to their total xp. In all cases except Lynxs0, every single one of their experience points was in nonmember stats.

~I Am A Bahai~

I_Am_A_Bahai.png