Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

Hey,

Just wanted to post once, seeing i've been on the list for quite some time. Back in the day M N H Clever asked to put me on the list :P.

So Hello everyone :)

Kind Regards,

~Varkentje

Good to hear from you, and welcome back =)

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Animorph_2. I can't quite believe it myself either. I guess superheating has been surprisingly faster, despite the recent "nerfing" on speed; and along with that I was originally fairly close to 91 fishing (which I have now achieved).

99 Crafting :thumbsup: \:D/

Congratulations!

Anyway, I just saw Cougar Rush, who is now one level under me, on World 113.

Personally I'm really liking this update on World 113, but the only down side is that I'm really tired with stuck up, arrogant ex-P2Pers in the level 80s and 90s with crap skills who think being on my homeworld makes them superior, that they know it all, and what they're talking about.

On a lighter note I found many benefits; only some of which include: I can fish rather peacefully in Lumbridge now, and certainly appreciate the lack of merchanting clan advertisement bots. I don't mean to discriminate, and my apologies go out in advance to those I might offend, but I'm also enjoying the lack of pures and PvP-obsessed players. Furthermore, I'm meeting a lot more F2Pers already on this list, or nearly qualifying.

I should really be waiting a little longer before having arrived with conclusions and written such a "review", but two "next steps" I would suggest are: (1) Add more of these worlds. Jagex did mention the fact that if this receives positive feedback, they will indeed add more worlds; and (2) perhaps limit access to World 113 for players with a total of 1000 levels in F2P skills only?

Kudos to Jagex for this update =)

No problem :0

Call me Sean ofc.

And I'm loving the new worlds too, since it is my homeworld too ;)

I suggest you make a post of the official RS forums, a lot of top f2pers would support. = More of these worlds would be made. :)

Animorph_2.png

Hey Isthatok and Animorph, I have found that w113 is pretty nice too. I went down to check out the Hill Giants in their cave the other day and OMG, the lack of those arrogant pures is a GODSEND. I was smiling the entire time because I can get big bones a lot faster than before (was too lazy to head to Ice Giants).

I hope you see you guys on that world. :thumbup:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Maybe 1000+ overall in F2P levels/skills only, would be a solution.

Allows us, F2P'ers, to use that world in peace, and allows higher level p2p'ers to enter.

And would prevent a part of those 'stuck-up ex-members', as mentioned before, from entering.

Just a thought. :mellow:

~Water~

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

About the 1000+ worlds...

They should also lower the number of players needed to start a minigame. Like, Fist of Guthix only requires 2 players at min to start, and Great Orb Project only requires at the very least 1 member on each team. This waiting period to start a minigame should usually take only about 15-30 seconds, and no penalties are given if you accidentally/purposely quit.

(Besides, you're freaking 1000 total. Why the hell would you quit?)

Gosh, I really need to play more...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Kudos to Jagex for this update =)

Absolutely it is one of the best updates this game has ever had :thumbsup:

Can't believe it took them so long to make 1k+ worlds :wall:

Unresponsive fellow <_<

Speaking of which I just saw you at GE high alching away. I tried to say hi a few times but I don't think you saw me & it also said you were offline.

Speaking of which I just saw you at GE high alching away. I tried to say hi a few times but I don't think you saw me & it also said you were offline.

I don't alch, but I was superheating. My public/private chat were off because I had a "friend" who decided to be annoying today in the vicinity, and it was the Grand Exchange anyway. Sorry, I didn't notice you there with the multitude of players.

And yes, I am generally unresponsive as well, but only towards lower-leveled or arrogant players.

jOi7G.png

I don't alch, but I was superheating. My public/private chat were off because I had a "friend" who decided to be annoying today in the vicinity, and it was the Grand Exchange anyway. Sorry, I didn't notice you there with the multitude of players.

And yes, I am generally unresponsive as well, but only towards lower-leveled or arrogant players.

NP I figured as much. If you don't mind me asking, what do you superheat :?: I haven't had much time to play in the past week or so but I bought 500 addy ores and 3K coal. I planned on smelting them at the furnace in Al Kharid but am curious to your methods.

^Currently mithril, and runite I get the chance. Despite the recent superheat downgrade, three ore bars don't seem to have been effected because banking time was reduced to our convenience. Once I get 99 magic, I'll start doing adamantite and runite, because adamantite is faster than mithril in smithing experience, but not in magic.

jOi7G.png

XD Well I've certainly fell behind! Been playing too much on my P2P character lol!

I'll try to catch up soon. :P

I agree WIN.

And that's good Pink ^_^

No clue what you meant Sonic. GOP needs a minimum of 4 players btw, 2 on each team.

Basically, you don't need as much people to start a minigame, minigames start faster, and there are no penalties.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I just tried to log in today and Jagex is telling me to change my display name >.<

Has anyone had this problem :?: Was my name considered offensive :?: I'm not sure how changing my display name will effect being able to search for me on high scores :wall:

I just tried to log in today and Jagex is telling me to change my display name >.<

Has anyone had this problem :?: Was my name considered offensive :?: I'm not sure how changing my display name will effect being able to search for me on high scores :wall:

I consider it offensive.

But you'll see once you change it.

If you have to search for your new name, then just let Lordjake know on here.

Animorph_2.png

I only altered it slightly to myhookah420.

How exactly is it offensive :?: There was no messages telling me it was. Nothing in my inbox and no further explanation. :wall:

It isn't offensive to me specifically but calling someone a hooker or saying you have a hooker might be offensive to some people.

They will probably make you change it again, or change it for you.

Animorph_2.png

I found it offensive as well. Pay attention the last six letters of your prior display name.

I only altered it slightly to myhookah420.

I now find that slightly more offensive, and the change does nothing to make it less offensive.

jOi7G.png

Does anyone know how to contact Jagex directly about this :?: I posted my grievance under 'Contact Us' on the 'Account Review Thread - New!!' thread, but I have a feeling its not the correct place to post and will most likely be ignored.

Actually I just noticed a sticky under 'Tech Support' called 'Name Changed?' but it seems to be for people who gets their account highjacked.

It isn't offensive to me specifically but calling someone a hooker or saying you have a hooker might be offensive to some people.

They will probably make you change it again, or change it for you.

Ok 1st of all lets define what a hookah is as opposed to a hooker. Not the same thing kids. One is an inanimate object the latter is a person.

Seriously, seems the people who are offended by it, only are due to their own ignorance. No offense meant to anyone here mind you. But you clearly have the wrong idea of what a hookah is. Please keep it mind I'm not trying to start a flamewar about it.

I now find that slightly more offensive, and the change does nothing to make it less offensive.

I still don't see how it is offensive in 1st place, other than people are confused about what a hookah is. I'm wondering if Jagex also confused its definition #-o

It's not about the actual definition - it's about what the word seems to resemble. I understand that it's not meant to be offensive, but a lot of people - me included - take it by mistake as something else that perhaps isn't as appropriate as you would have hoped.

Who knows? Jagex may indeed have confused the definition, but either way, it would have turned out the same way.

jOi7G.png