Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

Ah, it's almost impossible to get on the list.. :mellow:

I've been trying for years now. A few years ago, the requirement was 1300 total.

Now I am 1300 total, the requirement has increased to almost 1350 :blink:

I'm not even trying anymore :P

Jero444.png

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying for years now. A few years ago, the requirement was 1300 total.

Don't give up and you will make it. And a few years ago, I'm pretty sure the requirement was much lower than 1300.

I now have requested at jagex to remove my account from their files, should make me not appear on any list any more thanks fror driving me this way :)

Ofcourse Jagex listens immedietly to your latest wish ;).

Hmpf I'm still pretty annoyed you left :(...

Well, if S diamant y is getting ill you will be the first veterinary surgeon I'll try to get in contact with ;) :P!

Any player around that wants some grapes and jugs of water btw? :roll: (they were meanth for Maur)

Another question about the D_sweetheart botting thing:

She's still a forum moderator at RS, why should Jagex allow her to do all such things if she is botting?

Also she mainly raised crafting experience this month, that seems like a pretty strange skill to bot isn't it? :roll:

Anyway I never liked or trusted her so when I first readed it I wasn't even that surprised, but I'm affraid that this story isn't right is it?

Another question about the D_sweetheart botting thing:

She's still a forum moderator at RS, why should Jagex allow her to do all such things if she is botting?

Also she mainly raised crafting experience this month, that seems like a pretty strange skill to bot isn't it? :roll:

Anyway I never liked or trusted her so when I first readed it I wasn't even that surprised, but I'm affraid that this story isn't right is it?

You are bound to run into people that others find unpleasant or just not easy to get along with, but with status and skill ranking like that, I am sure all the top F2P are monitored closely, especially the ones that get large amount of xp for long period of time (maybe they thought the player was botting, but indeed wasn't. I sometimes would train to a point where I don't even know who is talking to me in game since my skill allows me to take 1 to 2 minute of break before looking at it again, which I tend to read stuff or watch videos. At time like this, a lot people would assume you are botting because you are non response and doing same thing over and over again (hence grinding, but who has the free time to blurt out a comment out of blue and do a emote once in a while to break the monotony?). I have a lot of people ask me things and what my skill level is in game because they thought I might be botting, some even asked to use quick chat mode to prove that I have the skill. (That and they want you to trade), For the most part, I just simply said, refer to the high scores, or my inventory is full so "most" people would understand.

Most other top F2P I run into are pretty nice, but one of which will ask questions like, how long have you been playing (you feel you lost when you play longer than the other but has less xp, but then realize that its kind of pathetic since the other guy spend more time training than you, hence very conflicting and funny conclusion) and training method, etc and etc. But I think overall, as a high lvl F2P to another, we all know the "hardship" we have to endure to get there.

a happy Runescaper

Hi, so.... I would hate for this to happen to me but uhh... I think that our 36th or so Top 250 F2P member (Cold Lasagne) has gotten members, regardless of whether or not it shows on the Runescape Hiscores.

If you were to take a second and add that name, you would notice the changed display name icon to the left, and notice that his name was actually once Harv31. Last I recall, that option was only available to members so... I don't know how you would go about this but just letting some fellow F2Pers know.

Adding members of the list to a friend's list and occasionally seeing whether or not that icon shows up can be an easy way of avoiding this problem for the future of the list. Thanks and hopefully some of the proper people can read this and take it into account. It's sad but the truth is what it is.

I have a screenshot of this but apparently I am not tech savvy enough to add it to this post. Lol.

Busyballer33.png

Busyballer33.png

A bit random: Does anyone remember who the lowest person to make it on this list was in terms of combat? I think it was Artemk2005. He's 93 combat as it stands, but I have a vague memory of him making it on there as a lvl 91. I could be wrong though. Just curious. :)

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

A bit random: Does anyone remember who the lowest person to make it on this list was in terms of combat? I think it was Artemk2005. He's 93 combat as it stands, but I have a vague memory of him making it on there as a lvl 91. I could be wrong though. Just curious. :)

You're probably right.

Hope to see you crafting again soon.

Tonight was fun with you ;)

Animorph_2.png

You're probably right.

Hope to see you crafting again soon.

Tonight was fun with you ;)

I think its hard to enter the F2P list now with low combat level because the total average is so high, you need alot of level boost from combat skill for sure. Unless they can train all other ones to 99, but even with that, they can't stay very long since they will get bumped off as other people train.

a happy Runescaper

I feel the same. In december i thought i can reach total 1333, but now...

I try to boost my firemake and crafting soon.

greedy44.png

I feel the same. In december i thought i can reach total 1333, but now...

I try to boost my firemake and crafting soon.

Ahhh, the motivation this list offers.

Animorph_2.png

[hide]100131155944.png[/hide]

Amiricle spotted on a P2P world fishing rocktails

Check the chat/my world in the picture. World 23 is a UK members world.

He's currently ranked 167th overall.

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats