A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

list updated -

http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=topf2pers&skill=Overall

Amiricle removed (p2p)

Thanks Jake, really bothering me that I have to add another rank since Mauranius is no longer included but...

make that +2 animorph, tezaki also doesnt wish to be in the list.

He can't even get on the list.

Get your +1's elsewhere.

Animorph_2.png

list updated -

Amiricle removed (p2p)

Thanks Jake, really bothering me that I have to add another rank since Mauranius is no longer included but...

Get your +1's elsewhere.

What? Are you saying Tezaki1 isn't F2P?

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

list updated -

Amiricle removed (p2p)

Get your +1's elsewhere.

No, he is saying tezaki doesn't belong on the list as that was the name given before.

greenmelf.png

list updated -

Amiricle removed (p2p)

Get your +1's elsewhere.

No, he is saying tezaki doesn't belong on the list as that was the name given before.

lol touchy subject animorph? that was abit of an over-reaction, i was merely giving you some information i thought might help. yes i didnt state the full name of this person as i didnt think i would need to.

bommatjuh.png

lol touchy subject animorph? that was abit of an over-reaction, i was merely giving you some information i thought might help. yes i didnt state the full name of this person as i didnt think i would need to.

Just because I respond with a blunt response doesn't mean it's a touchy subject.

Over reaction would consist of caps and exclamation marks, neither of which were included in my response.

You thought it might help but it didn't so therefore I treated it like spam.

But thanks for offering, and again to Jake, thank you ofc.

Moved up to rank 99. ;)

Animorph_2.png

to be honest, a simple question of 'what is the full name of this person' or 'is this the correct name as i would like to check it myself' would of been reasonable, but you carry on being blunt with people and see how far it gets you. i still think you over-reacted as you had no real reason to be blunt with me, but never mind ill just conclude it as the past. plus, the information i stated was correct, not spam.

bommatjuh.png

to be honest, a simple question of 'what is the full name of this person' or 'is this the correct name as i would like to check it myself' would of been reasonable, but you carry on being blunt with people and see how far it gets you. i still think you over-reacted as you had no real reason to be blunt with me, but never mind ill just conclude it as the past. plus, the information i stated was correct, not spam.

Blunt actually gets you a lot farther than you think. You can live a whole life lying to people and trying to mask the truth.

Also the information was correct but it was still spam because the applicant was no where near close to the required level.

If you don't like me being blunt that isn't my problem, you can't like everyone you meet.

Animorph_2.png

Animorph, you always seem to respond over and over leading off subject. Just try to keep it more to the f2p talk apposed to personal defense. That being said, I saw D Sweetheart crafting (As was I) for a few days, she did respond when people ask her questions directly. Even after I mined more ores and came back to crafting, she was still responding. So she wasn't botting (for the past two weeks at least).

Animorph, you always seem to respond over and over leading off subject. Just try to keep it more to the f2p talk apposed to personal defense. That being said, I saw D Sweetheart crafting (As was I) for a few days, she did respond when people ask her questions directly. Even after I mined more ores and came back to crafting, she was still responding. So she wasn't botting (for the past two weeks at least).

What skill was she suspicious of botting? :o

Animorph_2.png

add me in list plz

MarcoPureF2p

I been reported for name ofencive and retired me of list 'i'm Pure F2p foreveeeer '

I don't see in any way how "Marco Pure F2P" is offensive...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

add me in list plz

MarcoPureF2p

I been reported for name ofencive and retired me of list 'i'm Pure F2p foreveeeer '

I don't see in any way how "Marco Pure F2P" is offensive...

He obviously changed his name to MarcoPureF2p as

1) it has case sensitives letters in the middle,

2) it's his current nick and

3) he has a symbol in front of his nick of you add him.

Duh! Think next time before you post, Sonic.

[404] Signature not found.

Oh whoops...

Then I don't see how his other name is offensive... (gosh, what is up with Jagex and NAME OFFENSIVENESS? I can see where they're going in chat, but name? Really?! <_< )

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Oh whoops...

Then I don't see how his other name is offensive... (gosh, what is up with Jagex and NAME OFFENSIVENESS? I can see where they're going in chat, but name? Really?! <_< )

It is an offensive word, unless you're not familiar with the portuguese language.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

Oi I am Brazilian and Adiministrador of the Top Brazil F2p ^^

It would like to know as they make to verify if the player is pure f2p.

Therefore I have a doubt when if it looks at recovery questios of certain players has options of Member as payment details.

That is one test that it already was Member?

For example: Maqdisk

Debtor since already ^^

}:0)

Hrick90.png

Therefore I have a doubt when if it looks at recovery questios of certain players has options of Member as payment details.

Debtor since already ^^

I think the credit card method has become unreliable for checking pure F2P status in recent times and is therefore obsolete.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Debtor since already ^^

I think the credit card method has become unreliable for checking pure F2P status in recent times and is therefore obsolete.

then which better way to verify?

}:0)

Hrick90.png