Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what do we do with the people with 2 agility? And how do you get agility xp?

If the leader of a party is a member, and turns on shared exp, EVERYONE in the party, even pure F2Pers, gets agility exp if the member does an agility door.

That's why you either play solo or invite ONLY pure F2Pers.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

So what do we do with the people with 2 agility?... We can't just let them max out and be forever ahead of everyone else, but taking them off isn't a desirable option. It's either that or the other...

I sent Jagex a bug report regarding this... Maybe they'll reset the accounts' agility levels? I'm not going to wait for this to happen as they usually take months to even read our reports or at least do anything about them. We need a faster solution.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

So what do we do with the people with 2 agility?... We can't just let them max out and be forever ahead of everyone else, but taking them off isn't a desirable option. It's either that or the other...

I sent Jagex a bug report regarding this... Maybe they'll reset the accounts' agility levels? I'm not going to wait for this to happen as they usually take months to even read our reports or at least do anything about them. We need a faster solution.

I think this warrant a reset on their agility level, but I don't see that immediately happen to those F2Per, probably somewhere down the road. On another note, Jagex should fix the problem by now so when a member get xp on member skill, F2P team mates won't get any. That's more common sense and fall to more bug issues for starters. Those that accidentally got the xp should stay on the list since they didn't do it intentionally. When I do Dungeoneering skill now, I always do it by myself, to avoid this kind of stuff from happening.

I still wish they change the RC xp back to the way it was before. Spending 20 minute raiding a dungeon and not getting anything good is a bit disappointing (at least I don't know what to do with all the cash in the end, lol).

a happy Runescaper

@Death7178: See Armeng90's spreadsheet here, and click on the Current Top 250 tab:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AvO1U6u4OskDdENTUFc2MG0tWUlTY1NwZnZTaXJyY2c&hl=en

He's stopped updating it since, but it'll do for now.

@Central_Keeper: Yes, that would be the best solution. I also completely agree with the runecrafting thing.

Finally, I will offer to update a new list if nobody else is available before April 18 at midnight EST. Would it also help to share the Runehead CP with another top 250 player? I would appreciate the help.

jOi7G.png

I wonder how long it will take till ex members will claim to be pure F2P, and using Dungeoneering as an excuse for those few p2p xp's..

And then you will have to add those as well because you can't prove them wrong.

Result? A list that's not 100% correct... If someone really wants to make a list, then at least make sure it's correct info.

:mellow:

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

It's not possible, Animorph.

Perhaps a possibility would be to make an official list that only includes those without P2P or P2P xp, and then have any claimed to have received P2P xp from dungeoneering contact Jagex to reset their P2P levels, since it's a glitch... Though I still don't know how they manage to get the xp.

Please explain in detail how one gets this P2P xp in F2P... I know you can only get the shared xp if you could have done the task yourself. Maybe the door requires level 1 of the stat and it's glithed such that it can be done in F2P?

jOi7G.png

If the leader of a party is a member, and turns on shared exp, EVERYONE in the party, even pure F2Pers, gets agility exp if the member does an agility door.

It only happens if the the leader is a member or ex-member? I've been going with a member friend a lot and he's done the agility and hunter ones, but I haven't gotten experience from it. I have always been the leader, so maybe this is the way to avoid it?

Bren

It only happens if the the leader is a member or ex-member? I've been going with a member friend a lot and he's done the agility and hunter ones, but I haven't gotten experience from it. I have always been the leader, so maybe this is the way to avoid it?

I'm currently an ex-member, and as far as I have been able to tell, I haven't been able to open any of the member's doors on f2p yet. However, I will be on the watch out for it happening.

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

The list that's currently on Runehead will remain unchanged.

I'll change the title/description of the list so viewers know that it was the last standing of the top f2pers before the Dungeoneering skill.

I also have records of all list updates since May 2008, so I will try to make those available for everyone to see.

160vy.png

Who on earth is MarcoPureF2p (look at him on highscore list)???? :ohnoes: :shock: he has 1410 total

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Who on earth is MarcoPureF2p (look at him on highscore list)???? :ohnoes: :shock: he has 1410 total

I thought he was already on this list? I guess I'm wrong lol; he has posted here before asking to be added.

He is a legitimate non-member, before anyone asks. I've mined with him for several weeks in the guild. His username is only case-sensitive because he had to make a name change from his old username, which contained mild Portugese profanity. This has happened to other non-members before too.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Not that I don't believe this, but as far as I know, you can only get highercase with membership (funorb/rs).

If you make a new account, and add higher cases, they are automatically changed into lowercase ingame.

Meaning that when they ask you to change name, I doubt they'd allow you to have the P2P benefit of using higher case. :blink:

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

I have registered the new memberlist and am currently waiting for the validation.

Lordjake - Can you please export the current list and copy the text from the file and PM me with it?

jOi7G.png

I know this isn't in response to the list, but it's in response to the new skill that I'm sure you guys don't agree with.

I made a thread regarding the exp reduction placed on higher levels. Feel free to check it out and comment/support.

Quick find code: 15-16-888-60790808

Animorph_2.png

The new memberlist has been created, but I haven't added any names in yet. I made a seperate (hopefully temporary) rank entitled "Glitched" for those with extra agility levels. I'll add the name this afternoon, but only the ones on the previous list. It's up to you guys to inform me of new additions. Unless I have little to do I will update about once a month until around June or July when the hype settles down.

EDIT: New list updated. (See link at bottom of my post). The ones with unranked dungeroneering xp and gained levels before the new skill made me really angry :mellow: , since I had to check if they had 2 agility.

One of two oddities I found was Runman60, who has 3539 unranked xp. That would be level 18 dungeoneering, but in order to get 1371 total he would have to have 19 dungeoneering. Hence, I have listed him as "Glitched" for the time being. Hopefully he or someone else posts her e to clear things up.

The other is that Negative12 had 1464 total before the new skill, and right now still has 1464 total. Weird. Didn't list him as glitched, though.

Inform me regarding any more P2P xp glitches, list additions, and people who have become P2P.

THE LIST!

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=top250f2p&sort=overall

Unfortunately Runehead does not have the Dungeoneering skill implemented yet. HOWEVER, as of April 19 at 20:54 EST it seems that your dungeoneering level is shown in the "Duel tournament" dropdown for some reason. The Fist of Guthix statistics have also shifted to the Mobilizing Armies field. The error occurs where the list imports a certain cell on the runescape hiscores table (Suppose row 25 has your summoning level and xp, 26 is duel tournament, etc). Now dungeoneering has been inserted into the cell that was once Duel Tournament (in this case, dungeoneering is now row 26 and duel tournament is 27), and everything below it has shifted down by one cell. Don't know if that made sense, but basically I know why the list appears this way.

jOi7G.png

The other is that Negative12 had 1464 total before the new skill, and right now still has 1464 total. Weird. Didn't list him as glitched, though.

I think this indicates that she hasn't logged in yet since the release of Dungeoneering. The extra total level doesn't get added until you log in.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

The new memberlist has been created, but I haven't added any names in yet. I made a seperate (hopefully temporary) rank entitled "Glitched" for those with extra agility levels. I'll add the name this afternoon, but only the ones on the previous list. It's up to you guys to inform me of new additions. Unless I have little to do I will update about once a month until around June or July when the hype settles down.

EDIT: New list updated. (See link at bottom of my post). The ones with unranked dungeroneering xp and gained levels before the new skill made me really angry :mellow: , since I had to check if they had 2 agility.

One of two oddities I found was Runman60, who has 3539 unranked xp. That would be level 18 dungeoneering, but in order to get 1371 total he would have to have 19 dungeoneering. Hence, I have listed him as "Glitched" for the time being. Hopefully he or someone else posts her e to clear things up.

Inform me regarding any more P2P xp glitches, list additions, and people who have become P2P.

THE LIST!

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=top250f2p&sort=overall

Unfortunately Runehead does not have the Dungeoneering skill implemented yet. HOWEVER, as of April 19 at 20:54 EST it seems that your dungeoneering level is shown in the "Duel tournament" dropdown for some reason. The Fist of Guthix statistics have also shifted to the Mobilizing Armies field. The error occurs where the list imports a certain cell on the runescape hiscores table (Suppose row 25 has your summoning level and xp, 26 is duel tournament, etc). Now dungeoneering has been inserted into the cell that was once Duel Tournament (in this case, dungeoneering is now row 26 and duel tournament is 27), and everything below it has shifted down by one cell. Don't know if that made sense, but basically I know why the list appears this way.

LOL I jumped 30 ranks :D

With my goals that would bring me to rank 11, currently rank 61. Of course, there will be lots of fluctuation in the coming months so I obviously can't guarantee that.

However, I'm probably into the high 70's, low 90's due to people quitting/inactive.

Also a big thank you Isthatok <3

Animorph_2.png

hey guys

I was hit by the glitch of agility xp in f2p. I feel still terrible, cause this ruins a nice stats list.

We, me and gereed, are pmods and tried to contact jagex about it asap, but after multiple messages they still keep saying they cant rollback individual accounts.

Ofcourse i don't belive that, because im quite sure they can change/edit accounts and their databases if they realy need to.

I hope we can convince them that they have to do that in this case.

If they wont do this, they realy show they dont care about f2p or their loyal players, which they said this year that they did.

the fact that that agility room is open in non members was weird already, secondly it shouldnt have been possible to do the agility thing in f2p. This is jagex fault, not ours, and we didnt do it intentionally. They also can check that we have not been p2p, so these facts i hope help to solve this problem.

I am very glad me and gereed, pilot, and maybe others are kept on the list though! i would feel miserable to be deleted from that list after 2.5 years in it.

Current total as of 25 may 2012: 1604 (including 1 glitched agility level)

Total 1592 pure f2p - Rank 19 in the top 250 f2p list - last time in list with official hiscores

1264 total f2p! 99 Firemaking. 111 combat. Rank 184 F2P) - 3 years ago when i first entered the list.

I understand. Your extra level won't make much of a difference if any at all to the ranks. I hope Jagex fixes your accounts... I've lost a lot of respect for them recently. Would you mind telling us which door requires agility? I still haven't come to notice any doors requiring agility.

jOi7G.png

it is no door, its a whole room. Its the room where if you enter, on the right side you see some fence of steel, to the left a door which u have to open from the other side.

The objective where you can get xp from, is if you have the right agility level and you click on the fence so you squeze through that, thereby gaining agility xp.

Now i think of it, we also have more rooms we cannot complete, like catching the ferret, where you need hunter for. So i think if a member does that near us, we will get hunter too= (

Current total as of 25 may 2012: 1604 (including 1 glitched agility level)

Total 1592 pure f2p - Rank 19 in the top 250 f2p list - last time in list with official hiscores

1264 total f2p! 99 Firemaking. 111 combat. Rank 184 F2P) - 3 years ago when i first entered the list.

Dear Maintainers of the Holy List

On the day of the Skill-Release (obviously also probably top 250 list update) i reached my 1352 Total skill pure f2p. God i was so pissed, worked for years to reach my goal and get onto the list and just on that f** day they release a new skill that makes all highscores lists obsolete for some time.

Therefore, i am really glaad to hear that there will be a new list generated and you will continue the work, and I would like to thank you for that.

So i dont need to quit, and can continue playing ;)

And hopefully some day i will get onto it aswell lol

Best regards,

spaex

spaex.png