Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

I'm currently keeping track of the xp rates I'm getting.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tgx1DXzE4qOPScc_tfeGeTg&hl=en#gid=0

Just look at the Rates (KPH) section to see the average xp per hour for each floor.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quoting myself:

Unless I have little to do I will update about once a month until around June or July when the hype settles down.
I seem to be updating eight times more often than I thought I would. Don't expect this to continue (though it might) :P .

It has been eight days since the last update. Please be patient as I am quite busy this weekend.

jOi7G.png

For a list as competitive as this one were people strive to get on week by week saying you might update it once a month isn't

good enough.

You only just took it over why not let others control the list as you obviously already for saw this you

don't say your going to do a job when you bloody well can't do it as it's ment to be done.

You say your busy in your personal life then don't try manage this please hand it off to someone else atleast until

you have enough free time to give it the work it needs.

I admire that you gave it a go but please the list is a weekly thing lets keep it that way.

thx

11_raiders.gif

For a list as competitive as this one were people strive to get on week by week saying you might update it once a month isn't

good enough.

You only just took it over why not let others control the list as you obviously already for saw this you

don't say your going to do a job when you bloody well can't do it as it's ment to be done.

You say your busy in your personal life then don't try manage this please hand it off to someone else atleast until

I admire that you gave it a go but please the list is a weekly thing lets keep it that way.

thx

Actually, I am thankful that someone decide to keep it updated, its a lot of work, and I am not sure if anyone else is up to the task.

a happy Runescaper

11 raiders, don't be too harsh. :cool:

I fully understand you, but keep in mind that RuneScape is a game...

If something comes up in real life, then don't blame that person for chosing for that! :wink:

As for Isthatok, maybe you could menage the list with someone else?

If something does come up, or you're simply too busy, the people who want an updated list will still get it.

And you wont have to push everything aside to please some guys on the internet. :^_^:

Thanks for at least being prepared to menage the list Isthatok.

Let's hope you find a solution to keep the list updating every week without having to 'hurt yourself'.

~win :)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

good enough.

It's better than have no one update it, and actually Isthatok brings more to the table than the previous updaters have. He works harder on the list, making a list of possibe names, putting those that have unexplained exp on the glitched list and asking for people to find out if they have been a member. He always does a lot of other things aside from the list to help fellow Runescape players. I don't see you maintaining this list so you are in no right to tell him to update it more often.

Don't tell him how it's meant to be done, this is not a job, its a voluntary service, and remember this is just a game, not real life so calm the [bleep] down.

If he is busy with his personal life so be it, at least it's good to know that he doesn't spend all his time in front of a computer screen, and I'm not saying you do, but what's with all the rage?

And my final point, and the most valid point, the list was NEVER a weekly thing, for the passed year, it's mostly only been updated every 2 weeks, if it's more then that's fine, I'll wait.

You know, you dont need it to be updated every week, just keep on leveling up like normal as it shouldn't be affecting your gameplay.

Animorph_2.png

Again, I will quote myself:

Finally, I will offer to update a new list if nobody else is available before April 18 at midnight EST. Would it also help to share the Runehead CP with another top 250 player? I would appreciate the help.

Shane, clearly you did not read the previous posts. I did do my best to find somebody else. Nobody offered to do it. Nobody even stepped up to help me. Shane, would you like me to resign? I'll be perfectly fine with that. In fact, it will save me a whole lot of trouble.

Furthermore, I would like to point out the fact that Lordjake himself did not always update once every week. In fact, there was a period last year when it did not get updated for a whole month. I didn't see you complaining to him. (Aside, Lordjake did a perfectly awesome job and I commend him greatly for it).

List updated.

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=top250f2p&sort=overall

I did not bother to check for glitches this time.

jOi7G.png

just to remind you of some names;

newfresh - 1396

koli in mar - 1395

miss jenni - 1396

frede173 - 1394

9ctpe6 - 1398

monu1001 - 1391

blackbirt - 1390

pzs - 1390

ive been away all week else i would of posted them before the update.

'mrs winsor' has got p2p.

also, could you remove 'lerua85' from the list, as they no longer want to be on it, thanks.

bommatjuh.png

Is it still possible to get glitched p2p experience while dungeoneering in F2P?

I don't think its possible since Jagex would have pick up the problem already and patch it up. Just to be safe, I either play solo or have other party member turn off xp shared when we raid dungeons.

Does anyone know what happen to the top f2p list? I try the link at very first page and it says something about the list is not activated by the admin until next time.

a happy Runescaper

Unfortunately I can no longer check if somebody has P2P with IRC Runescript. I can use Armeng's spreadsheet but it only works for about half the names at any given time. Fortunately it's random so if I notice anything I'll remove the player.

Removed today: Mrs_Winsor (Got P2P) - Thank you, Bommatjuh

Removed upon request: Lerua85

Miss_Jenni has P2P and as such was not added to the list.

List updated:

jOi7G.png

Unfortunately I can no longer check if somebody has P2P with IRC Runescript. I can use Armeng's spreadsheet but it only works for about half the names at any given time. Fortunately it's random so if I notice anything I'll remove the player.

Removed today: Mrs_Winsor (Got P2P) - Thank you, Bommatjuh

Miss_Jenni has P2P and as such was not added to the list.

List updated:

Thanks Issy, I appreciate it ;)

Animorph_2.png

Is it still possible to get glitched p2p experience while dungeoneering in F2P?

Nope. Had an ex-member on my team with 57 Agility do the agility maze, but unfortunately he was unable to.

It's still possible to do the catch the ferret puzzle on F2P (though soloing it is extremely annoying).

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

List updated:

So we're making unaccurate lists now? (Not blaming you Isthatok)

I'll make it simple, put everyone on the list that is top 250 - requested not to be on or not

or you can simply take me off too. :huh:

Up to you guys... make it correct, or mess up the value of the list.

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

List updated:

I'll make it simple, put everyone on the list that is top 250 - requested not to be on or not

Readded Lerua85. Let me know if I need to add anyone else then.

jOi7G.png

List updated:

Readded Lerua85. Let me know if I need to add anyone else then.

Mauranius and Devilstator.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Devilstator is already 93 dungeoneering?

Seems like P2P to me, but you can't tell because of the unranked defence exp.

There are other nonmembers with 90+ dungeoneering, like S Diamant Y, Hot Sub, and Sulphite (highest at the moment).

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Devilstator is already 93 dungeoneering?

Seems like P2P to me, but you can't tell because of the unranked defence exp.

There are other nonmembers with 90+ dungeoneering, like S Diamant Y, Hot Sub, and Sulphite (highest at the moment).

Ahh, ;)

Animorph_2.png

Hot Sub's pretty good, considering he's a skiller. He must have some pretty good connections.

:ph34r:

A skiller is always welcome in a team of high levels to get around the 90 cb exp restriction. ;)

[404] Signature not found.