Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing stepping foot into a P2P world will deem you impure.

I know, but sometimes the call of a skillcape can be so enticing. But I guess it's still a no-no. :shame: sigh...

Busyballer33.png

Busyballer33.png

I'm guessing stepping foot into a P2P world will deem you impure.

I know, but sometimes the call of a skillcape can be so enticing. But I guess it's still a no-no. :shame: sigh...

If you really want a skillcape, you should become a member and STAY one. Skillcapes are supposed to be for members, not free players. That's one of the things you 'agree' on when you chose to be a F2P.

Besides, regular capes are FTW. c:

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

If you really want a skillcape, you should become a member and STAY one. Skillcapes are supposed to be for members, not free players. That's one of the things you 'agree' on when you chose to be a F2P.

No need to get testy dude lol... just a simple, fair question. What do mothers always say? If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all, please. :thumbsup:

Busyballer33.png

Busyballer33.png

So this is a completely random but serious question: would getting the 7 day free trial for a skillcape be against the rules for remaining on the list? I'm right around 70 on the list right now and I want a cape! :unsure: but if it is then no problem. Just wondering... Keep up the good work everyone! =D>

Just to clarify, you will not be eligible for the list if you get the 7 day free trial. :)

:)

No need to get testy dude lol... just a simple, fair question. What do mothers always say? If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all, please. :thumbsup:

I don't feel that he is being testy (at least from my POV). Purely from a F2P POV, I think that your character would need to be always F2P and never member before since people mentioned in the past as "pure" F2P. So its either member all the way, or F2P all the way.

Personally, I think skillcape is over rated, I still use the method to tell if a high lvl is P2p or Ex p2p by looking if they have skill cape or not. You can tell if a player have some lvl 99s when he is lvl 120 plus, not to mention there is good old high score. If you have skillcape, people would ask you to perform the emote all the time too.......

a happy Runescaper

good job with the update. on the potentials list, one of the names isnt updating properly. 'goblins dead' is 1389 on the list, but 1398 on the highscores, any ideas as to why this is?

also spotted some more names;

kameeru - 1395

philipj - 1395

funnybutcher - 1387

cravenhawk - 1386

carnicero90 - 1387

meneer naab - 1386

also i have noticed more names that arent updating correctly on the list

bommatjuh.png

just the one name ; matko macher - 1387. also uberchaos is 1385 but total xp isnt high enough, sure enough he will be eligible soon enough. with regards to those glitched names, they still are glitched but as long as you are aware when they qualify for the list, its not a problem. thanks again.

bommatjuh.png

Bother =/ So the free trial renders you illegible for the list.

I was so careful not to gain any exp or money when I went to get my Crafting Cape.

Oh well, hard life it is I guess. I was looking forward to getting on this list sometime.

This doesn't mean I'm going mems now. I guess I'll be a F2P cape pure. Same as a pure f2p'er except they get their skillcapes >.<

runite_drill.png

I was so careful not to gain any exp or money when I went to get my Crafting Cape.

Oh well, hard life it is I guess. I was looking forward to getting on this list sometime.

This doesn't mean I'm going mems now. I guess I'll be a F2P cape pure. Same as a pure f2p'er except they get their skillcapes >.<

GF Dungeoneering :mrgreen:

TBH I hope you won't be able to get on the list when you reach ~1400 total. You can easily buy all kind of 99s in P2P and tell everybody that you got them in F2P.

TBH I hope you won't be able to get on the list when you reach ~1400 total. You can easily buy all kind of 99s in P2P and tell everybody that you got them in F2P.

=/ I'm sure theres a way of checking where the exp was gained from. And I dont think 7 days is enough to rack in a few 99's. then again anything can happen.

I don't think I'll be getting ~1400 total for a very very very long time ^.^

runite_drill.png

=/ I'm sure theres a way of checking where the exp was gained from. And I dont think 7 days is enough to rack in a few 99's. then again anything can happen.

I don't think I'll be getting ~1400 total for a very very very long time ^.^

Some of the skills are actually really fast if you've got enough money. :P

just some info for you isthatok, 'meneer naab' is glitched from dungeoneering too, he has 351 agility xp meaning he has 4 agility.

Did they ever fix being able to get members exp in f2p dungeoneering?

Every time I get to a members door/puzzle in a group I get worried.

greenmelf.png

you can check peoples alogs to see if theyve been p2p

it will say Taurus 2nv has levelled up smithing to 45 or something

You can only see if the person is a member. As soon as their membership expires, their Adventure's Log gets 'deleted' and we get the following message when searching:

This player does not have an Adventurer's Log, as this is a members-only feature.

Philipj - 1402 skill total.

Awesome Firemaking experience. :P

I thought Philip was already on the list long time ago, unless he was bumped off at some point. I guess I better work my way toward 1.5k total to guarantee a safe spot on the list, lol

a happy Runescaper