Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

Some people seem to forget that it's just a game huh. <_<

Just think about it.... Cheat... in a game?...

I thought games were meant to relax yourself & fill up some of your spare time?

I truely hope they get what they deserve one day. No mercy. ;)

Auto clickers are advanced, but that's not allowed to be discussed here.

Anyways, yeah I use games to relax myself, however, I will admit, I have gotten carried away in my playing amounts a few times this year, but I think I'm finally getting it together for the last time ;)

Animorph_2.png

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't been on in the past few days so I haven't had a chance go ask, but how does a level 3 help in dungeoneering in terms of exp. gained at the end? I see people requesting level 3's only a lot.

It gives a slight bonus to experience rates, because it drops your team combat average. If your team combat average drops below a certain point you get double the experience because of the F2P high level cap failure (It's not 90. We once tested on 89, and it didn't work). The level 3 gets even more though... And it's not fair. Sometimes the bonus is offset by the extra time it takes.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

Haven't been on in the past few days so I haven't had a chance go ask, but how does a level 3 help in dungeoneering in terms of exp. gained at the end? I see people requesting level 3's only a lot.

It gives a slight bonus to experience rates, because it drops your team combat average. If your team combat average drops below a certain point you get double the experience because of the F2P high level cap failure (It's not 90. We once tested on 89, and it didn't work). The level 3 gets even more though... And it's not fair. Sometimes the bonus is offset by the extra time it takes.

This is a hard thing to test because we've got no idea how they calculate Base XP / Prestige XP (funnily enough, these vary greatly with the rooms in the dungeon that are unlocked).

I know with certainty, however, that pairing with a level 3 gives several advantages to ALL players, regardless of level:

-A bonus percentage for more people in the group (2:2)

-A lower monster cap tailored to average combat (rarely do I see monsters above lvl 50 when I'm paired with a lvl 3, versus the typical lvl 67 or higher monster when I solo)

-An ability to play a larger dungeon (medium bonus)

To players with a combat level of 90 or above, a level 3 gives twice as much experience as they'd normally receive, in addition to the benefits stated above.

Lower leveled players also get more experience than their higher level counterparts. The difference is about 2-3% from my experience, but I haven't had a chance to fully record all the data. Its also a pain because it requires them to tell you their xp, even though they're usually AFK.

EDIT: the downside to having a level 3 is more monsters in the mob. This can be especially frustrating when there is a monolith, and when teaming 3 high / 2 low, as you'll have more effort on more monsters. Follow the Leader and switches are also a pain when they AFK.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I've been trainin with sara for a couple of rounds when she needs a cb partner. We create a team 2 combat + 3 skillers, It gives great xp , cos, the monsters stay average low, so u can run through monsters & bosses either 1 solo pretty fast. U can still split up and coordinate keys & door locations. Skillers can clear all monsterfree rooms of ores & logs, enhancing the total xp. Skillers still get better xp than those who do the actual dangerous work, about 110-120%. I think large rooms have been done with 40k-50k xp. Compared to soloing a small floor (max 4-5k xp), any addition of a skiller to the group can only work to your own advantage.

capt_spiff.png

List updated:

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=top250f2p&sort=overall

From now on I will be significantly less available because I have just recently been promoted as an Administer for the clan of TDM (The Death Monkeighs). However, as the list is much easier to update now I don't suppose it will be too much of a problem.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

List updated:

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=top250f2p&sort=overall

From now on I will be significantly less available because I have just recently been promoted as an Administer for the clan of TDM (The Death Monkeighs). However, as the list is much easier to update now I don't suppose it will be too much of a problem.

Congratulations :thumbsup:

Ooooh I'm at the potentials now :D

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png