Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

Philipj - 1402 skill total.

Awesome Firemaking experience. :P

I thought Philip was already on the list long time ago, unless he was bumped off at some point. I guess I better work my way toward 1.5k total to guarantee a safe spot on the list, lol

I was but the standards were raised and I didn't keep up. Now that I'm dugeoneeing, hopefully I can get up there. Thanks Frede!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would anyone happen to know the nationality of 'Chrysillia'? I can't seem to get a straight answer from him/her and anyother person I might ask.

Thought this probably would be the best place to ask a question like this. ._.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Would anyone happen to know the nationality of 'Chrysillia'? I can't seem to get a straight answer from him/her and anyother person I might ask.

I've met her regular in world 120 and she is practically always in there, so i expect she is Danish. I will ask it her soon.

greedy44.png

I've met her regular in world 120 and she is practically always in there, so i expect she is Danish. I will ask it her soon.

When I ask her on Frede she either ignores me or says she's Dutch. If I go on a different account and ask her, she says she's Danish. >_> I also regularly see her on Swedish worlds.

When I ask her on Frede she either ignores me or says she's Dutch. If I go on a different account and ask her, she says she's Danish. >_> I also regularly see her on Swedish worlds.

She is Danish and Danish people can understand a bit Dutch because these languages have relationship. I am Dutch myself and i can read pretty good Danish for 70%. To me she is a very friendly person. Maybe you are pushing her a bit.

Are we now registrating all nationalities of F2P 250? :-P

greedy44.png

She is Danish and Danish people can understand a bit Dutch because these languages have relationship. I am Dutch myself and i can read pretty good Danish for 70%. To me she is a very friendly person. Maybe you are pushing her a bit.

Are we now registrating all nationalities of F2P 250? :-P

Don't think so. But *if* she is Danish, I'll see if I can get her on the unofficial Danish hiscore list. :P Also, her being Danish would push me down to being the 4th best Dane. :-?

Chrysillia told me she is Danish. Fine. Done. Period.

I don't suppose that anyone make some sort of chart for F2P rank world distribution (like 30 percent of Top F2p is from US, etc etc) I remember something similar but not quite the same.

a happy Runescaper

Chrysillia told me she is Danish. Fine. Done. Period.

I don't suppose that anyone make some sort of chart for F2P rank world distribution (like 30 percent of Top F2p is from US, etc etc) I remember something similar but not quite the same.

There is this old list of mine, but it is outdated by well over a year and some of the names listed are no longer the best for their respective countries:

http://nationalheads.co.nr/

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

There is this old list of mine, but it is outdated by well over a year and some of the names listed are no longer the best for their respective countries:

http://nationalheads.co.nr/

Yeah, that's the list I seen before, thanks for providing the link again. Well, adding myself and another top F2p I know plus Syzygy, at least three on the list are all Canadians, lol.

a happy Runescaper

Tezaki1 - 1588 total.

All 99s except runecrafting (92) and dungeoneering (101).

I used to dunge with her lol.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention