Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

I never wanted to pay money for an advantage, since that's RWT in my eyes.

What's the difference between paying for rs coins or paying for faster xp? nothing.

No offence, but P2P = RWT :-#

So i just stay F2P :D

As far as im concerned.

1. Its legal.

2. Your not harming anyone.

3. Your having more fun. (this may be somewhat subjective, but more content = more options = more fun = yea you get the idea)

4. Its cheap (again subjective, but i could be on minimum wage and get enough in a week for like 2 years of membership.

"Rwt" or not, theres really no reason not to get member if you find it more enjoyable.

O.O

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurity nailed it. I actually really really want P2P right now, but my location pretty much stops me from getting any.

The only way I'll be able to get P2P is asking my friend in Canada to constantly recharge me with 90 day membership cards, but I don't really want to bother him with something like this, and I'm not sure if it's against the rules... =s

Nevertheless, I still find F2P very fun. However, once I get P2P, you can guarantee I'll spend the rest of my RS career there. I've tried P2P before and I LOVED it. :thumbsup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

The only way I'll be able to get P2P is asking my friend in Canada to constantly recharge me with 90 day membership cards, but I don't really want to bother him with something like this, and I'm not sure if it's against the rules... =s

My suggestion is probably most definately against the rules. But if you've heard of those pin shops that sell pins for like 4 dollars instead of 5.50, and isn't screwed up by jagex fail logic that makes australians pay twice the amount of money despite our exchange rate being on par with americans.

Id play it safe, but apparently it works.

O.O

Nice Isthatok

I didn't have such a situation, because I didn't know about f2p top 100 before I was added to there. Still 65 ranks more and I'm out of the highscores. About the same time Isthatok's vid was taken I was holding my highest spot on the highscores.

Currently I don't have any time or motivation to raise my levels, so let's drop even more.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

Here is the list of potentials, at your convenience:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=t_eh8K-eRstQvAjRWNEhgtA#gid=0

The last link to this is located many pages back, so I figured I'd post it again.

Speaking of spreadsheets, I starting playing around with Google Documents again today, and so I've updated my Highscores module:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tRf1GYdc2kXd-GO7bDzMM2w&authkey=CL6H3scO#gid=0

Go ahead and put any username in the blue text field, and it'll pop up with their stats! Anyone can edit this since I've made it public.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

List updated: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=top250f2p&sort=overall

I might start working on my own tracking spreadsheet for the actual list itself, which will enable me to bump the list up to the Top 300 (I've been using Armeng's spreadsheet to keep track of the Top 250). If I'm not too busy, expect it by the end of the month. To update another 50 entries each time is hardly any extra work for me.

That being said, if anyone wants the list to stay as is, please say so and I'll be fine with that.

jOi7G.png

The 'value' of the list appears to be gone, since about everyone seems to make it to the list and all the oldskool people dissapear.

So yeh, making it larger wont harm I guess. :thumbup:

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

What would possibly be the largest number that this list could possibly expand to, if it does?

Yeah, like that zaryte bow

wait

recharge costs = ammo.

So, all melee weapons are overpowered, at least.

this combat triangle finally makes sense...

Actually, after some contemplation over the whole thing you can disregard that idea. I just realized that we would have to start a whole new thread here; thus causing all of these posts from legendary people to be pruned; or contact a moderator or what not to edit the title to "Top 300 F2P Skill Total List". I would also have to register a new Runehead memberlist since I cannot change the url of the list (currently it is ...ml.php?clan=top250f2p&sort=overall), and that would open up an entire new can of worms with confused F2Pers wondering where their Top 250 list went, getting the news out, etc.

It's not impossible, obviously, but too much hassle for something we never really had to do, so I apologize to anyone in whom I planted false hopes.

Anyways! Check out my new updater tool! Based it off of what Armeng did before he retired: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aq6nmDjFWLCZdFNqUUZBbjQ4N0VhNDZVMjIwdW1GS0E&hl=en&authkey=CKS0iLgK#gid=8

I plan to do more with it, so hopefully updating the list will become almost automatic :) Note that it might take awhile for the information to actually load into the spreadsheet and sometimes it fails to retrieve data.

checker.png

jOi7G.png

Hey, i guess i should be on the list.

just to ad a bit more, i like to inform you about another rh list: german_f2p.

What we did was to list all german speaking pure f2p accounts.

not just germans, some from switzerland, belgium and austria too.

PM naturo or larle or fluh if u need more infos about me or the germanspeakers list

cya arround,

Argal Gonner

Names that won't be on the normal list:

Mauranius

Tawrus

Devilstator

Tezaki1

Glitched:

222champ

Gereed123

Meneer_Naab

Rank #86, decent. I'll wait until I get rank 250 until I try to stay on the last just so I know my actual F2P rank. But that might be...a couple years. Keep going everyone!

Animorph_2.png