Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This again, Animorph?

Tez from the short time I was acquainted with her has always maintained that she doesn't want to be on the list. Ever. No rank, no problem. For you.

As to how Tez did it - you ought to have spotted her plenty of times in world 61 after she was done with world1/7 for dungeoneering. Start a witch hunt by all means, but don't be surprised when you come up with nothing but chatter.

Learn to interpret a comment correctly please.

I was referring to someone who claimed he/she cheated. I never said he/she did, but its always a possibility, considering she jumped through the levels really fast.

And no, I haven't spotted her on w61 because I never go on w61. And I knew he/she didn't want to be on the list, I never said she wanted to be. And actually, it does affect my rank because I still have to add him/her to my current rank to compensate for the exclusion of he/she on the list.

Animorph_2.png

And no, I haven't spotted her on w61 because I never go on w61.

Very well. If you've never been to w61 dungeoneering then you wouldn't understand how she got 120 so fast. But never you mind - Isthatok said it's closed, so it's closed. Good day, sir.

Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

One of my top F2P friend is supposedly close with Tez, and he told me that she play many hours in one day (more than ten hours, maybe 12 to 15?) to get there So it is entirely possible. We all know that past F2p legends like Galaxygy and Mendark9's stats used to be amazing, and people wondering if they bot or been members before because they rarely talk and the speed of them getting their xp. Overall, at the end of the day, we can't really tell if they are pure F2P. Actually, I am sure when we fellow F2P walking around, most players would assume we are or were members because of the levels and experience we have achieved.

But we all know better, you just have to sit there and train, train..............and TRAIN.

I do congratulate on someone achieving such a hard goal, but at the same time I don't overly glorify it because the number of hours they have to spend to get there (be more modest I usually say, because in the end, you are still doing nothing of importance).

Just my 2 cents.

a happy Runescaper

Howdy Folks,

I had no idea that I had connections with folks here.

BioIce,

Evening ma'am, still think about you often and told a new Dragoon just today about when Raistfrost put a good word in for my dungeon abilities. I was getting the cold shoulder from you before he did that. I hope you find a way, be it thru time or your heart to join us again soon.

Wertyue,

How are you good sir. I have seen your name a hundred times in the clan, but can not recall a conversation we have had. It is still very good to see familiar names in new places.

Isthatok,

I had no idea that you were the good man I needed to talk to. I heard about the top 250 f2p list around a year ago. Becoming part of that list has been a goal of mine since i heard about it. Once I actually found the list, I was surprised to see that I was very close. I have worked very hard the last couple of weeks in hopes of making a secure spot on the list for my name to fill. I mentioned in the clan a few moments ago, that I should hit the list with the next update. They asked me if I had let you know yet? I said no, but I would get to work on that right away. So, officially letting you know....

Please consider Gafelgafi when you update the top 250 f2p list.

Now for a question about Popo on top of the list.... If he used genie lamps for p2p skills, could he advance beyond 1614 total levels?

Great seeing folks I know here and looking forward to your replies,

Gafelgafi

Persistance gives us the ability to move mountains one grain of sand at a time.

BioIce,

Evening ma'am, still think about you often and told a new Dragoon just today about when Raistfrost put a good word in for my dungeon abilities. I was getting the cold shoulder from you before he did that. I hope you find a way, be it thru time or your heart to join us again soon.

Heh, fancy meeting you here.

I haven't kept in touch with anyone except a handful of people in F2P. I doubt I'll come back to the clan as you knew me anyway. That aside, take care of everyone. It's up to you lot now whether the clan stays put or falls apart. Have fun, and godspeed.

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

Back on the topic of Tezaki1..

I remember her just reaching level 119 and then a few days later she was level 120. I was shocked at how quickly she did that but I just assumed she powered through it.

But now I look at her runetracker and she had 95 M exp on 12:17 PM March 31 but then at 11:41 PM of the same day she had 104 M exp. That's a gain of 10 million dungeoneering exp in less than a day. Not possible.

Link

It's possible that the Runetracker is glitched but I do distinctly remember her going from level 119 to 120 in the span of a few days at the most.

And you didn't bother to check the adventurer's log to see if it said it's private and not the usual for member's only.

I see where this is going.

At a rate of 45k-50k experience every 30min with 1 other combatant and 3 skillers, you can gain 90-100k exp per hour. Multiply that by 16 hours assuming a no-life playstyle and 8 hours of sleep, 1.4-1.6m exp a day. At that rate it'll be anywhere from 6-7 days for roughly 10m experience. Which makes sense to me, considering how a level 3 with heavy support can power level to 92 dg in about 2 week's time.

Now, if that were 45-50k exp every 20-25min, the exp gain rate is roughly 2.4m a day top speed. So in 4-5 days = 10m exp. EDIT: it's even faster when dungeons are completed at 15min.

I suspect this is one of the factors as to why Jagex will not remove the F2P experience cap.

1emk2e.png

Did you even read the post? She went from 95 M to 104 M in less than 18 hours.

I have no idea why you are bringing up membership or ALs.

K7c2p.png

Just look at the graph. There's a huge jump from May 31 to April 1.

Did you even read the post? She went from 95 M to 104 M in less than 18 hours.

I have no diea why you are bringing up membership or ALs.

You said in a few days, and that the tracker might be glitched. I am going by the assumption that it IS glitched and she no-lifed the last level for those few days.

I brought up the question of membership because it's been heavily suspected before. The only way to get proof someone is member and just masquerading as pure F2P is whether or not the log says "non-member" or "private" in which case only member friends can see it.

EDIT: if she was a member, then you missed your chance to confirm it.

1emk2e.png

I'm asking the Runetracker admin about it right now.

For what it's worth, I have no stake in this. I'm not f2p and it doesn't matter to me whether or not tezaki is. I just don't like cheaters. I'm not saying she is a cheater but if she is, then people should know. This is not a witchunt.

Dungeoneering tokens for xp, people? :mellow:

This.

As far as I remember, she never used up any substantial amounts of tokens before the final leveling so I assume she had been saving up for the big 12-0.

It's amusing to see how people need to make it their business to scrutinize her achievement(s).

Upon the Clan Camp update, there has been a Top 250 F2P clan created in-game, of course, a personalized cape and flagstaff etc etc.

It'd be really nice if everyone in the Top 250 F2P can join this clan for discussion, general chat, or events that someone might want to set up.

Top 250 F2P is the name.

Those that have been on the list before but have been kicked off will still be able to join, however, they will not be as high of a rank as those currently on the list.

Those that are within 50 levels of reaching the list can join as a Recruit.

Later on when more people are registered in the Clan Chat/Clan, we are planning on creating sub ranks throughout the list.

For example:

Rank 1-10, 10-50, 50-100, 100-150, 150-200, 200-250 etc etc, obviously ranks are subject to change as this is still the beginning of its creation.

NOTE:

Many of you are in your own personal clan, and that is fine, you are still welcome as a guest in the clan chat.

Animorph_2.png

Howdy folks,

Hope you are all doing well and having fun.

This is not a confirmation, because Tezaki did not tell me this herself.

Someone did tell me she had saved all her tokens, which should have been around 10.4 mil xp, and that she bought the last level with them.

Have a great day,

Gafelgafi

I just noticed that Hgreenblood is not ranked on the hiscores anymore, anyone know what happened? Seems like he got banned.

He was 40M or less away from 200M mage to become the first F2Per to max that if I'm not mistaken, good luck to Water on being the first now.

I just noticed that Hgreenblood is not ranked on the hiscores anymore, anyone know what happened? Seems like he got banned.

He was 40M or less away from 200M mage to become the first F2Per to max that if I'm not mistaken, good luck to Water on being the first now.

Heard some nasty stuff about his/her way of training Magic. Not accusing anyone for anything here, just presuming (s)he got reset.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

It might not be a ban either. Maybe he/she might have changed the username via Funorb membership, just like what Water did.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention