Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

Does any other top F2p ever been on friend list of Galaxygy or Mendark 9? I never really bothered with the account, but the player behind the account. Or at the very least, the person who made that account legendary, Now I know whoever is in charge of Mendark is not the original player, to me, its just another player (and he flaunts his stat, then just another noob player). Thought it is quite interesting to note that account can be recovered that way, and nothing left in his bank. Lol

I made many friends during my RS career, many have left the game, and even if they do come back, its usually not the original owner. By the time I found out about it, I usually delete them, since they were not the ones I made friends with (not to mention them breaking the rules at the same time). It's not the account that makes who we are, its who we are that make the accounts awesome.

a happy Runescaper

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List updated: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=top250f2p&skill=Overall

In other news...

A very long, hard journey is about to come to a close. I am getting 99 prayer on Friday May 20 at 4:30 PM EST! Come join us on World 113 at the Port Sarim altar. The time so far is tentative, but I hope to see you there!

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

List updated: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=top250f2p&skill=Overall

In other news...

A very long, hard journey is about to come to a close. I am getting 99 prayer on Friday May 20 at 4:30 PM EST! Come join us on World 113 at the Port Sarim altar. The time so far is tentative, but I hope to see you there!

Totally, I can agree that its not as dramatic when Franzk get his prayer 98 and 99 respectively, but its all the same nevertheless (he just got the chance to be the 1st F2p to get there). Gratz again on such a crazy achievement (which I think to this day, as a F2P, only RC and Prayer is true hard skills left to train now.

a happy Runescaper

"kulitafak"

Got caught botting in P2P.

Will provide evidence later (he has an alog too)

Just so you don't put him on the list when he has the stats for it. :)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

This might have been brought up already, but is Arkhangelsk a legitimate pure F2Per?

Yeah it was.

Someone said she'd had an adventure log before but it was for one day or something (I don't even know how that's possible). Anyway she isn't even listed so I wouldn't worry about it. Quite a few pages back someone leveled some accusations at tezaki1 which is entirely pointless since she isn't on the list either.

While on the topic of the legitimacy of this list, I know there are several people on the list who have 99 rc because they played rigged great orb project games for tokens. There are others who are known botters. So really, the integrity of this list isn't close to being impeachable in its current state.

Well, well, well. What have we here.

2s9f9eb.jpg

A search of that name brings up reddit (hah!) among other things, like a desire not to be tracked because the person feels they're in a competition they didn't sign up for.

The majority of those who got high runecrafting through GOP started the hard way during the early years of it. It's certainly better than the mind-numbing back and forth errand running to the altar.

Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

You don't have to name change through RS membership, take a look at how Water changed his name.

Or I am missing something here.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

You don't have to name change through RS membership, take a look at how Water changed his name.

Or I am missing something here.

The doubt comes from the name change, when that shouldn't matter at all when the person in question has no desire to join the list.

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

I just spoke with her and sent her this thread. She restated her desire to not be on the list. She also said she was going to change her name again and that lord dragont is not her. ( I don't know what that last part means).

Maybe she just wants to cover her tracks for whatever reason.

Not saying nice people don't lie but she's really nice. If she says she is f2p, I believe her.

And since she isn't on the list/doesn't want to be, case closed.

arkhangelsk changed her name to arkhie in my personal opinion i believe she used p2p to train her f2p skills which really pisses me off,recently asked her if she was pure f2p she said yes then proceeded to show off her lvls to silly envious oblivious noobs.(possibly has changed name numerous times to avoid being tracked )

11_raiders.gif

Arkh is Lord Dragont contrary to anything said. Just look at that name change. Foolish really, attempting to seem pure F2P with that hanging over your head. A fumbled cover in appearance, more or less. But what of it? Frown all you want, Shane, but that player still doesn't want to be on the list so it shouldn't matter.

Lord Dragont is the clan owner for a social news network subcommunity. (That has recently gone to the dogs because of the Digg exodus, but that's off topic.)

It's good to be nice when you want something. Heh.

Judge people on what they do, not what they say.

1emk2e.png

This might have been brought up already, but is Arkhangelsk a legitimate pure F2Per?

Yeah it was.

Someone said she'd had an adventure log before but it was for one day or something (I don't even know how that's possible). Anyway she isn't even listed so I wouldn't worry about it.

Taking the rotten apples out before they enter the list saves the list-keeper time in the future, and makes sure they'll never be able to reach the list.

So actually, it's better to say it in advance, when it can be proved, than when it's too late. :)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Hi, Arkhangelsk here.

I feel compelled to respond here. It annoys me that people think I'm a liar.

1) I am not Lord Dragont. Yes that was my username in the past and the details behind it are a bit complicated. I've asked him to the username again. Yes, I do go on reddit but that clan leader is him, not me.

2) I am F2P. Name changes have always been done through funorb. In fact, I changed my username just yesterday. You can check my adventure log, you'll see I'm not a member.

3) I've enclosed a set of screenshots I took this morning just for you. You can see how many quest points I have, you can see my achievement diaries and you can see how many music tracks I've unlocked. All F2P.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63272874@N05/sets/72157626679529163

4) I've never been on this list, I don't want to be. I get the feeling a lot of the people on this list play the game for the levels. I don't.

PS. The screenshots have some profanity. I wanted to edit it out but I didn't want to make it look like I had something to hide. Reddit cc is the previously mentioned Lord Dragont.

Thank you.

- Ark.

2) I am F2P. Name changes have always been done through funorb. In fact, I changed my username just yesterday.

I didn't know that. How do you change your name through FunOrb? I just tried and it said that it was only available to members. Or is available if you're not a RS member but are a FunOrb member?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

arkhie is an amazing player and one of the most elite dungeoneerers out there, kudos to you

i totally agree with point 4, if you worry about a list guys you should re-ask yourself if you really enjoy the game or just see this as a competition

F2p's fastest leveling person :), check out my blog:

My Goal-thread to max F2P within a year and a half :P.

Nuffbutmage.png