Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this list..

I've been on and off of it so many times because I stop playing for a few months and POOF gone! Got kicked off again after a few months of activity but I should be back quite soon! I'm about to finish 80-90 crafting which should juuuuuust barely be enough.

Thanks for all the great work on this list guys, really glad to see people watching out for those getting exp on members servers, because as we all know here, members is OP.

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

• 2 weeks later...

Please remove me from the list.

I spoke with many pure free to play players the last 3 weeks,as a result i ask to remove my name "argal gonner" from the rh list.

Most of the players had thiere own point of view about rule breaking. I guess that just what humans like.

if its about botting, accound sharing, rwtrading, multi accounds abuse, or afk-training.

If some1 been punished by jargex for botting, does he have a rigth to be on the list, cause he payed for his mistake?

If some couple sharing an accound as a "couple-thingy", and they see the how the accound grows, like theire love does. does it need a list for doubels?

If some1 just got 1mrd from rwt. cause isnt it stupit, for example to starr at the lobby, while world hopping for runit ores?

If some1 earns money in p2p, to trade it to his f2p accound. isnt it still him, who invested his time and skill to earn it.

If some1 just multilog to have skillers for dg, or to run 100/0 gop games, for his friends, while his friend does the same for him., isnt that just kind of teamplay?

If some1 just let rs run afk in another browserwindow, while works his 40h/week. Isnt this way much better than to play rs as a nolifer all daylong?

just some of the questions, most of the players got diffrent points of views on it. i dont know any1 who did rwt.

But if its about the other questions, i know at least 2ppl for each question, that on the list,

so this ends like all rs talks end: "be happy with how u play rs, or stop playing, but dont compare with others"

so please remove me of that list.

I jaake I - 1450. Worth taking note if he has past p2p before.

Yeah, like that zaryte bow

wait

recharge costs = ammo.

So, all melee weapons are overpowered, at least.

this combat triangle finally makes sense...

How come he isnt on the list? :o

She requested herself to be out of the list, along with Mauranius.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

How come he isnt on the list? :o
She requested herself to be out of the list, along with Mauranius.

You guys know that Tezaki has had p2p before right? I dont have any proof atm, but I know some of my friends have Tez added and has seen her in p2p worlds.

stormyleft.pngstormy13.gifStormfire64.pngstormyright1.gifstormyright.png

Credit To Zr for Siggy.

Hello everyone, this is my first post here on Tip.it

Whew! I have finally completed reading the whole thread now, been fun reading about Runescape history, all the F2P legends and how the game has progressed throughout the years.

I played the game in 2004-2005, started in April, fairly soon after Runescape 2 was released and don't know exactly when I quit but it was before the cook-x option was introduced (September 05). So it's about a year. I did most holiday events in between though, and then started playing again when dungeoneering was released so I will have played for a year now, again, in next week.

I recognize quite a few people I've seen in game, on the list. Dungeoneered with some of you too. Good luck to everyone and hope you reach your goals :)

Thanks to A U R A, Lordjake3 and Isthatok for maintaining the list, and everyone else who contributed. I'll be checking this thread every now and then in the future, have a good one.

PS. Congrats on 99 cooking Pinkbullet, checked out your blog here - met you before I knew of that blog, but I had seen you post sometime in the 200M thread some time ago, which I plan to read through from beginning to end as well sometime. Hope we can do some dungeoneering soon again :)

This again, Animorph?

Tez from the short time I was acquainted with her has always maintained that she doesn't want to be on the list. Ever. No rank, no problem. For you.

As to how Tez did it - you ought to have spotted her plenty of times in world 61 after she was done with world1/7 for dungeoneering. Start a witch hunt by all means, but don't be surprised when you come up with nothing but chatter.

Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

I've seen Tezaki a few times in w61, cheating your way to 120 makes the accomplishment worthless so I don't think or see why she'd do that.

I compiled this list here by looking through the 250 list, thought it was interesting to see the number of players from that list with 99s in particular skills.

Skill (Number of players with 99 or above in the corresponding skill)

1. Cooking (214)

2. Constitution (212)

3. Strength (207)

4. Defence (194)

5. Attack (191)

6. Firemaking (189)

7. Woodcutting (186)

8. Ranged (167)

9. Fishing (166)

10. Magic (160)

11. Crafting (124)

12. Smithing (108)

13. Mining (104)

14. Dungeoneering (39)

15. Runecrafting (38)

16. Prayer (35)

Btw, can anyone tell me what skills have yet to be maxed to 200M by a F2P player? (Is Serialheated, ranked #2 in mining a pure F2P?)

I've seen Tezaki a few times in w61, cheating your way to 120 makes the accomplishment worthless so I don't think or see why she'd do that.

Perhaps to you it would feel worthless that way. To her it mightn't be, wouldn't know anyway since you and I aren't privy to her thoughts when she reached 120. So tell me, how is playing in w61 "cheating" to you then, when another particular pure f2p player got his 120 dg on that very world?

Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

You guys know that Tezaki has had p2p before right? I dont have any proof atm, but I know some of my friends have Tez added and has seen her in p2p worlds.

Think I didn't get my point across. I was referring to this post and the one by Animorph when I was talking about cheating. Cheating, meaning having been a member if she claims to be pure F2P. Sorry about the confusion/not quoting that earlier lol :P

I don't think she went P2P. . Getting 120 dungeoneering in w61 is not worthless, it is even more epic than getting it in P2P. Was simply wondering if she did any dungeons in members worlds, but like I said, I don't think she has been a member. Getting to 120 using the prestige from members or whatever, then implying you got it all in F2P would feel well.. not as good, worthless was maybe overstating it. If she had been a member I would think someone would have noticed it in the adv log.

and no, getting 120 dungeoneering in w61 would not feel worthless to me. I'd be ecstatic!

Hey Wertyue,

A very warm welcome to the community! I look forward to seeing your posts here in the future. That list you have there is very interesting.

Now directed to everyone, as for the whole Tezaki issue I don't really see what the big deal is all about. She doesn't want to be on the list, so we don't list her officially. Case closed. You can wonder whether or not she is purely F2P, but does it really matter in the end? I'm sure most of us could care less. We all have bigger fish to fry anyway. Let it remain unknown if she wants it to be unknown - we can live with it.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

Btw, can anyone tell me what skills have yet to be maxed to 200M by a F2P player? (Is Serialheated, ranked #2 in mining a pure F2P?)

These skills are maxed 200M xp by F2P player:

Cooking (Alexern, El Popo1, Kameeru, S Diamant Y)

Crafting (Varro182)

Firemaking (Expert1212)

Mining (Serialheated (I'm not sure if he/she is 100% F2P))

Ranged (El Popo1, Pietha)

Smithing (Froggyrocks, Water)

Strenght (Water)

El Popo1 and Water have two 200M xp skills, all others have one.

Cooking (Alexern, El Popo1, Kameeru, S Diamant Y)

Deathkira95 also has 200m cooking.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png