Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havn't posted in a F2P thread for a while...

I just posted in the All skills 200M and I thought why not do the same thing for F2P too so here it is....

Fun fact Top F2pers rankings:

The total sum of all skill ranks for the Top 3 F2pers:

El popo1: 17 971

Syzygy: 32 375

S Diamant Y: 36 078

Average rank:

El popo1: 1 123,1875

Syzygy: 2 023,4375

S Diamant Y: 2254,875

Say what you will but it's hard enough to get max total in F2p let alone match Top P2p average rank. (Kingduffy: 86,48)

No pressure. :P

poland999999 got P2P.

how do you know?

i thought he may of got p2p and changed his name, then changed it back when p2p ran out, but he has no previous name changes :S

I did a dungeoneering trip with him last saturday. He is certainly not banned.

greedy44.png

Happy 10/10/10 to you too :thumbup:

I believe something went wrong while updating the list, it seems like not everyone's stats have been updated. ;)

You finally started dungeoneering huh!!

Don't hesitate to invite me when you see me online!

This goes for every other person that is a little skilled @ Dungeoneering, I would be quite happy to team :).

Varken9.png

I believe something went wrong while updating the list, it seems like not everyone's stats have been updated. ;)

Indeed. ;)

How do you dungeoneer? W61 or a different clan chat I've never heard of?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Well I'm extremely busy with university at the moment.

Due to this annoying random event that seems to accure in many young people's life,

I can't really spend much time on Irl, uhm I mean on RuneScape.

The little time I do have is usually spent on killing spiders, or something else that requires little attention,

while doing one of those amazingly amusing schoolworks.

After all that, I do find a few minutes here and there, and within that time, I try to train some dungeoneering.

Mainly world 61, with one of my friends as a cb'er, and some lvl 3 friends, or even randoms.

I'm not really interested in gaining xp faster than the speed of light. (in a vacuum, *cough*)

All I want is to enjoy training a skill with one of my friends, and all the rest,... well..., that's just the rest.

I set my goal to 99 in my signature. Not really because I have it as a goal, just to keep track of it somewhat. :)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Gah really? Are you sure :| I'm positive I updated everyone and I don't want to mess up the 10/10/10 update :(

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

Gah really? Are you sure :| I'm positive I updated everyone and I don't want to mess up the 10/10/10 update :(

Unless I gained 5 levels (since the 10th) without being online, it's not correct. :lol:

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

I've pretty much quit Runescape.

350k EXP in the last month.

Between friends, school, work, and a relationship I've had little time to play Runescape.

The little relaxing time I have will probably be spent playing Xbox, moreso when I get Xbox live.

However, I'm still averaging about 3 hours of Runescape a week, so I'm not completely gone as of yet.

But I sort of believe it'll be time to say goodbye soon, and whenever I have a little bit of time to play and actually WANT to, I gladly will.

These 8 years of Runescape have been amazing, even though I was addicted for 2 years, but it made me who I am.

So I thank all of you that have helped me get as far as I have, and those that are still striving for those goals, best of luck <3

Animorph_2.png

Between friends, school, work, and a relationship I've had little time to play Runescape.

The little relaxing time I have will probably be spent playing Xbox, moreso when I get Xbox live.

However, I'm still averaging about 3 hours of Runescape a week, so I'm not completely gone as of yet.

But I sort of believe it'll be time to say goodbye soon, and whenever I have a little bit of time to play and actually WANT to, I gladly will.

These 8 years of Runescape have been amazing, even though I was addicted for 2 years, but it made me who I am.

So I thank all of you that have helped me get as far as I have, and those that are still striving for those goals, best of luck <3

Best of luck Ani, though I am sure we will see you around once in a while during the holiday and other special events. I actually play way less compare to what you mentioned, and all I did was just to go on RS to get food hamper from the Lumby cook.......I think I average around 2 hours per week now. Still, I won't really give up RS that easily, because I know I will be in for the long haul, but at least its more manageable compare to pure training before.

a happy Runescaper

Best of luck Ani, though I am sure we will see you around once in a while during the holiday and other special events. I actually play way less compare to what you mentioned, and all I did was just to go on RS to get food hamper from the Lumby cook.......I think I average around 2 hours per week now. Still, I won't really give up RS that easily, because I know I will be in for the long haul, but at least its more manageable compare to pure training before.

More than likely I'll be back during holidays ;)

But thank you Central :)

Animorph_2.png