Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

Hello A_U_R_A My Rune Scape account name is Skillz2_Win I am a pure f2p player with total level 1,441 and I am level 123 in combat. I am high enough to be around

the top 240th player on the top f2p list. So can you include me in the list prior to the next update. It has now been 9 days before the list has updated, just so you are

aware of that. I am speaking to you because you are the one that manages this list on rune head.com. You got any questions feel free to reply to my post thank you

for your time reading this :)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive checked these names for p2p experiance but i dont know how accurate the checker was, some of the names do look suspicious to me but ill leave it for you to decide, also ill put a name at the bottom who has an adventurers log at the moment, with no p2p xp.

slayadx - 1459

dylan13160 - 1454

warrior 0077 - 1441

cuckomonga - 1440

famthom - 1449

atehitsnied - 1457

gifted22yeah - 1450

sun 2 - 1450

adventurers log dude

lord dragont - literally as soon as i posted this i checked the name and it had changed to 'arkhangelsk' and the ad log dissapeared.

bommatjuh.png

Hey guys, I really like what you guys are doing here since Jagex doesn't have free to play high scores. Just a few questions:

1) How do you make sure former members don't get on the list?

2) Do you do it manually? I can't imagine someone trawling through the high scores page by themselves checking out every single person.

Keep up the good work!

I did, didn't I?

If you'd bothered to actually browse the site they're linking you'd notice that it's not only their highscores, but there are many more. Would it make any sense at all to do all those highscore lists by hand rather than have a script get the stats from the RuneScape site for you? Nope. So by logic thinking alone we know it's not done by hand.

lord dragont - literally as soon as i posted this i checked the name and it had changed to 'arkhangelsk' and the ad log dissapeared.

with regards to this person, i contacted them through runescape and found out they had never heard of the list. after some more questions they explained that they contacted jagex to change their name as they didnt like it from when they first made it 9 years ago, meaning jagex made them a member for 1 day to change their name, this does tie in with what i saw as they only had an adventurers log on that certain day,, meaning i thought they got p2p on that day. they dont have any unranked xp or so, so i think the decision is entirely yours as to put this person on the list or not.

looking at the stats though, the constitution xp is remarkably low for maxed melee + range. id be inclined to say this person has been p2p before.

bommatjuh.png

I did, didn't I?

If you'd bothered to actually browse the site they're linking you'd notice that it's not only their highscores, but there are many more. Would it make any sense at all to do all those highscore lists by hand rather than have a script get the stats from the RuneScape site for you? Nope. So by logic thinking alone we know it's not done by hand.

My question should have been more precise I suppose. Do you find people to go on the list manually? As far as I know, there's no easy way to go through the highscores and look for potential candidates who have low skill totals and high total exp. You'd have to go to check the first page of every total level between 1430 and 1600 manually.

I did, didn't I?

My question should have been more precise I suppose. Do you find people to go on the list manually? As far as I know, there's no easy way to go through the highscores and look for potential candidates who have low skill totals and high total exp. You'd have to go to check the first page of every total level between 1430 and 1600 manually.

the list is on total level not overall xp, so its easy to go through the highscores and pick people. i have most the names from 1460 down to 1410 anyway so i dont have to look much anymore. but the answer to your question is i look through the highscores for potentials yes.

bommatjuh.png

Just wanted to mention it appears the user "Zzimsleeping" has gotten membership.

zzimsleeping.png

If floor 40, along with all the other members based perks, such as the summoning tab by the map, or that nice members ore there isn't enough, you can always check their Adventures log.

For Zzimsleeping it comes back as "This player profile is not publicly available." as opposed to "This player does not have an Adventurer's Log, as this is a members-only feature." that a f2p player would have.

Thanks,

~Medi

List updated: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=top250f2p&skill=Overall

Minimum Total Level: 1438

The following players have been removed from the Top 250 F2P list:

- Zzimsleeping - getting P2P

- Darkz_Love - getting Prayer experience on a P2P server

Thanks to Medi and Larlar <3

hfbrads, yes it is possible but is definitely very slow as the only method to achieve this is with lamps.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

Ive been playing since the classic days and I seem to remember that ranging didnt give hits xp back then. If you ever doubt anyone's p2p status you should get them to qc their quest points or something similar.

Aaaand I'm out of top 100. :mellow: You really have to be on constantly to climb that list.

With the return of free trade/old wild all of my real life friends have started playing again.. Not sure if I want to join them in P2P or continue doing nothing in F2P.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Aaaand I'm out of top 100. :mellow: You really have to be on constantly to climb that list.

With the return of free trade/old wild all of my real life friends have started playing again.. Not sure if I want to join them in P2P or continue doing nothing in F2P.

I dropped out of top 100 years ago, feel bad about for it awhile. Then again you really can't do much about it, coz real life priorities comes first. That's the thing about the list, you will drop if you stop training.

I always thought you will only masters your RS lvls if you do well in RL as well, heck, owning your own real house (not RS one) and car, beats all the skill capes any day.

a happy Runescaper